Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-22-2016, 12:05 AM   #1
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8
Default Sorry Ass Review Writing

Sometimes when a member has seen a provider they decide they want to write a review. Once approved, they get 6 weeks access to private areas of the board for each approved review. These are cumulative, so if you write 2 reviews in 2 days, then you have 12 weeks of PA.

Each review has to be approved manually. Here is the process. A mod goes into the review queue and clicks to pull up the review. He then reads the review to make sure it is filled it correctly and has activities that qualify. Then, a button is pushed and the PA access is awarded.

It is quite easy to submit a review. Go to the review forum, push the new review button and fill in the blanks. Seems simple. Right?

Well, I just read 11 reviews and rejected 5 of them for PA credit. FIVE! And all were for the same reason. No contact info. Now each one of these had a link to providers showcase page. Each one said will provide on the template line for phone. Each one said will provide on the template line for email address. So, to contact the provider a member would have to go to her showcase.

Interesting thing. EVERY one of the showcases had either a phone number, email address or both in the showcase. But the reviewer did not take the time to fill in the blank on the review template.

Well, the template is there for a reason. It is for the reviewer to fill in the blanks. And going the lazy route and saying will provide instead of taking it off the profile and filling in the blank is not going to work.

Here is what happens now, since the reviewer does not take 30 seconds to fill in the blanks. If they want to get credit, they will PM me asking why it was denied. I will PM them telling them why. They will PM me with the info. I will have to go into PM and read that. Then I will have to find the review and edit the info in.

After this, I will have to go into the staff area and request that an admin add the 6 weeks to member account. An admin has to go into that system and read the request. Then they have to go into the admin section and add the PA. Then the admin goes back to the staff area to tell me it is done. I have to check back and confirm it has been added.

Staff is volunteer and each of us only has so much time to put on the board. There were over 100 reviews posted yesterday on Eccie. Can you imagine how much time was wasted because a reviewer did not take a few seconds to fill in the template blanks?

Btw, there is no requirement that the reviews be edited to get credit for the reviewer. It would be much simpler for the staff to just deny the credit . But, we want people to participate and for the members reading the review to be able to contact the providers.

Bottom line, if you are filling out a template for review credit, fill it out. Don't leave info out that is at your fingertips.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:17 AM   #2
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb

Duly noted...

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:28 AM   #3
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

-- sending someone over to the showcase for contact information doesn't seem too unreasonable. in the review is more convenient....but damn.

-- if you want to train the tards to do it your way, deny the fucking credit....and don't fix it later. Make them learn. that's why y'all have this problem.

-- and y'all don't need to be pm'ing love notes back and forth. the automatic rejection pm tells the story. if he can't read and learn from that, he can fuck off.

-- i don't have much give a shit about your story when y'all continue to give credit to shitheads that disrespect the ladies by reporting 180 as $80.

Q.E.D.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:51 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
-- sending someone over to the showcase for contact information doesn't seem too unreasonable.....
It is extremely inconvenient if one is using a phone to navigate for a meeting.

But that wasn't "the point" ..... now was it?

How about five points per review if they don't follow the rules .. EACH REVIEW?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 06:21 AM   #5
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It is extremely inconvenient if one is using a phone to navigate for a meeting.
Bull shit.

Get a better phone....

Or use the m.dot site....

Or add a contact.....

Or make a screen shot....

Or give up and jack off instead....

Lousy excuse
Old 05-22-2016, 06:34 AM   #6
submarineracer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I don't like wasting my phone data running around looking for info that should be provided in the first post.
Same goes for lazy providers that say specials look in showcase.
Or idiots that ask about a girl and don't provide the link.
Screw that! pass, not wasting my data on the retarded.
submarineracer is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:00 AM   #7
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Thumbs up

gracias you are doing a good job , hope you are aware that some whores DO NOT mention any contact details(neither email nor phone#) on their showcase instead they come up with a fucking loooong story of details.
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:07 AM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

If the lady does not have a number listed I just put given after screening. I think everyone does. Thanks for the info pistolerhoe I've made Ike work a few times from what you've posted myself. Thanks y'all for the help and I will post the info as needed instead of being lazy.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:33 AM   #9
ktrouble22
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Good rant by OP. Thanks to all the moderators for their hard work in keeping all of us in line. It is a helluva challenge. I thought this post was going to be about sorry ass ROS; too many of those in reviews. If I'm gonna write a review, I DO take the time to make sure all the publicly available contact info is correctly entered and write a good, descriptive and accurate ROS.

When doing a review, I usually bring up the provider's profile in a second screen, then I can easily cut and paste over to the review screen. Then I write my ROS in Word, so I can more easily read and edit, then cut and paste that into my review. I still have not graduated to posting pics and vids - which is the gold standard among reviews. Maybe one-day.
ktrouble22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:34 AM   #10
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

maybe those sorry ass reviews were written by mandles or pimps encouraging visits to the showcase
Old 05-22-2016, 10:29 AM   #11
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Lightbulb

Quote:
maybe those sorry ass reviews were written by mandles or pimps encouraging visits to the showcase
Happens quite a bit...some of these hookers even have the temerity to ask tricks to create fake handles to increase visibility. SMMFH

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:33 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bull shit.

Lousy excuse
What's your excuse for not filling in the fields properly?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 10:55 AM   #13
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What's your excuse for not filling in the fields properly?
It would be a reason....not an excuse.

And possible reasons are that it wasn't important or I didn't give a shit.

Feel free to list all my sorry ass details you didn't like.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:55 AM   #14
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
If the lady does not have a number listed I just put given after screening. I think everyone does. .
Bingo. And that works fine.

But, when it says after screening and her phone or email is in the showcase, it does not work.

You do not have to have phone AND email. But you do have to have at least one of them if it is in her showcase.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 12:03 PM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You guys are way to kind.
I just reject reject reject.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women