Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70507
biomed161238
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453071
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47886
pyramider46370
bambino40502
CryptKicker37113
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2024, 04:12 PM   #1
johnnyfuentes1991
Registered Member

Encounters: 11
Default Best hobby hotels/motels

Hey guys. I normally do incalls but I’ve run into some fine ass ladies that only do outcalls, but I can’t use my house. Any recommendations on the best hobby friendly hotels/motels, maybe even some that charge by the hour or just day use?

Thanks!
johnnyfuentes1991 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2024, 05:12 PM   #2
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dayuse.com
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 08:39 PM   #3
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

It's been more than four years since I had need of a room. Until then, and now, my opinion is that there's not much difference between any of them. I always picked a place based on rate and location. Out-of-site-of-the-street parking was a plus, but you either have to scout the place beforehand or have paid a prior visit to know. Interior access can be a plus.

Some people worry about desk clerks. Maybe there's something to worry about if the lady has the room and there's a procession of men to and from it. But that assumes 1) that they're always at the desk, 2) they actually notice people coming and going and 3) they're paying attention to it.

If it's the guy renting the room, the most likely hitch is the clerk asking, "What brings you to our establishment?" He or she might be merely trying to make small talk, or maybe he or she is curious about why someone with a local DL is renting a hotel room. You can always make something up, like, "Painters in the house, and I have to be out for a day," or something similar.

You have to remember, also, that there's a lot of guys meeting girlfriend, mistresses, and SBs who use hotels as meeting spots. So, unless she walks in looking like Julia Roberts in the opening scenes of "Pretty Woman," there's nothing to distinguish your friend-for-an-hour from them or even unaccompanied female travelers.

Before I started picking up the SB's rent, when we were still doing PPM, we'd meet at one of a couple of motels south of Fort Worth. Rates were decent, rooms were clean. I was at one so much the desk clerk knew me. Never had a problem.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:46 AM   #4
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
Dayuse.com
+1 on Dayuse.com
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM   #5
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All anyone needs to do when going into a hotel is act like you blong there.
Best way to not get notice is get notice and act like you have a room or just visiting a friend and if someone says hi say hi back.

I can't remember last time the desck person asked me why I'm staying at a hotel. But when I check in I look just as I would on a non working day more like plane Jane.
Being older checking in I'm sure is less noticeable then a 20-21yr.

Best thing anyone can do is check in a lone.

And let's not list hotels or motels in Coded, never know who is watch!
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM   #6
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmover View Post
+1 on Dayuse.com
I have only used dayuse here in Ca. but I would use it again in any state if need be.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM   #7
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

This time of year-- easiest excuse for getting a hotel room for a day when you have a local address?

A/C is out-- waiting on repair.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM   #8
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

I hate to share a good deal as it usually ends up getting fucked up, but here goes. I use dayuse.com There is a hotel near the DFW airport (Irving),that has all types of guests. Airline crews, people on a long layover wanting to rest and clean up, day sleepers, etc. High traffic so you'll blend right in. That being said I figure this into my cost of an appointment.
slowmover is online now   Quote
Old Today, 06:12 AM   #9
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I was always intrigued by the prospects of dayuse.com, but, when I was using motels, all my appointments were after work, I never could find a geographically compatible property, and $70 or so didn't seem unreasonable for the rooms I was getting. Maybe things have changed; I'll check it out if I ever have the need again.
Sir Lancehernot is online now   Quote
Old Today, 06:50 AM   #10
par4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Very good info ! I agree that traffic is a good thing for both you and your companion. It may up the price of the encounter a bit, but can also insure that both remain anonymous in the ever moving wave of people.

I would also add that it might be a good idea if your 'date' dresses appropriately for the location. No sense advertising for the general public.

On the other hand, if you are the visiting party, do a quick drive around the provider's location to scan for LE, pimps, potential muggers, etc. Safety first ! That quick visit could be costly in more ways than one.
par4 is offline   Quote
Old Today, 07:39 AM   #11
jonas1_2
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Pretty much no one in the hospitality industry cares if you're using the room for sex (they all know it's a primary use for their services). All they care about is that you're not using it for drugs.

If you show up looking like a street rat - unkempt hair, hoodie, shorts, and flip-flops with socks - yeah, they might interrogate you like you're a street rat.

But if you show up groomed and well-dressed, no one's going to ask you any questions. And even if they do, you could even say "I'm meeting up with my girlfriend" and it would be just fine. They don't care if you have sex in their room. They just don't want drug drama.
jonas1_2 is online now   Quote
Old Today, 08:27 AM   #12
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas1_2 View Post
Pretty much no one in the hospitality industry cares if you're using the room for sex (they all know it's a primary use for their services). All they care about is that you're not using it for drugs.

If you show up looking like a street rat - unkempt hair, hoodie, shorts, and flip-flops with socks - yeah, they might interrogate you like you're a street rat.

But if you show up groomed and well-dressed, no one's going to ask you any questions. And even if they do, you could even say "I'm meeting up with my girlfriend" and it would be just fine. They don't care if you have sex in their room. They just don't want drug drama.
Right , do they ask married ppl , hey you all going to have sex in my hotel? lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women