Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default Fetishes

I want to bring this up on this board I saw on the home board.
First how many ladies or men are into the foot thing ? I thought awhile back I saw some kind of show or something of the sort was comming to Nola one day ?

Second , just my thoughts now have the boy-shorts if that's what's they are called have taken the place of thongs ? When I ask for thongs the ladies usually have on what I call the boy-shorts, my picture of thongs is the string type ?
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Are you talking about the "Naughty in N'awlins" thingie in July?

On the feet thing ... I'm not into feet and I miss it I guess. Some girls have told me that some guys get really "hyper-charged" on the foot thing.

I've heard that some dudes are turned on by armpits ... or hands too. Ears I think was another one I've heard of.

I have nothing against any of it it just doesn't trip my personal trigger.

The only real "fetish" I have is for "bottomless girls" ... clothed on top - nothing below the waist! :P Now that hypercharges me! I'd feel ridiculous asking for it though.

Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
Century43
Gaining Momentum

I agree with Arverni. That gets my motor racing with nitro.
Century43 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #4
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Century43 View Post
I agree with Arverni. That gets my motor racing with nitro.
LOL ... we'll start a "club"!!
Arverni is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I love cotten panties. A wett pussy through cotten feels great. Must be from my teenage years. Crazy huh.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
grown simba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I have a huge foot fetish and a lot of people know this about me in and out of the hobby hands also. It's one of the first things I look at after face, tits, and ass of course. I don't like them in the sense of getting a foot job which I have had and it wasn't that hot. To me above all this tells me a lot about a women if they keep these areas in tip top shape most of time every other area will be kept up. Another reason is I really love very girly feminine women it is such a turn on to see a women in heels with their hands and feet done smelling good man it just turns me on so much I love it. Here are the top ones I have seen and even sucked on no real order.
Sky Knox, Sexy Italian Erika, Anessa from AC, Stevie OKC, Lisa Lyons, Shanie from AC, Pleasurable Nights, Zada Knight, Sweet Infinti, Aubrey, Macey these women have great hands, feet and wear sexy fucking heels.
grown simba is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #7
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat View Post
Second , just my thoughts now have the boy-shorts if that's what's they are called have taken the place of thongs ? When I ask for thongs the ladies usually have on what I call the boy-shorts, my picture of thongs is the string type ?
Don't see too much of the thongs anymore. I think the thongs have been replaced by the Hip-Huggers. I haven't seen many ladies wearing Boy Shorts to a session. I do see a lot of ladies in civie world wearing them though.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #8
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:07 AM   #9
sex instructor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

someone say pretty feet?
OMG yes!

Foot fetish is extremely mild compared to some to the "other" stuff like watersports, scat, cuckolding, or needles
sex instructor is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:15 AM   #10
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

No foot fetish here but I do have a role play fetish. I like the fantasies about everyday situations you experience in RL coming true when your alone with a provider. Hot stuff to me.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #11
lat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grown simba View Post
I have a huge foot fetish and a lot of people know this about me in and out of the hobby hands also. It's one of the first things I look at after face, tits, and ass of course. I don't like them in the sense of getting a foot job which I have had and it wasn't that hot. To me above all this tells me a lot about a women if they keep these areas in tip top shape most of time every other area will be kept up. Another reason is I really love very girly feminine women it is such a turn on to see a women in heels with their hands and feet done smelling good man it just turns me on so much I love it. Here are the top ones I have seen and even sucked on no real order.
Sky Knox, Sexy Italian Erika, Anessa from AC, Stevie OKC, Lisa Lyons, Shanie from AC, Pleasurable Nights, Zada Knight, Sweet Infinti, Aubrey, Macey these women have great hands, feet and wear sexy fucking heels.

Now that's whut I am talking about !!!!!
You hit it right on the head , I keep mine up I expect a woman too !
Hell I even go to the nail shop to get mine done ....
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #12
lat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Don't see too much of the thongs anymore. I think the thongs have been replaced by the Hip-Huggers. I haven't seen many ladies wearing Boy Shorts to a session. I do see a lot of ladies in civie world wearing them though.
That might be what they are called, I really don't know whats the name of them but I know I am crazy about string thongs on a tan or bright skin woman ,
lat is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:54 AM   #13
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

If I may ask, what do you like on pretty feet? Soft and natural, or some color? Do you like soft colors or rich, dark colors? I'm sure the ladies would like to know what some of your preferences are.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:15 PM   #14
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
If I may ask, what do you like on pretty feet? Soft and natural, or some color? Do you like soft colors or rich, dark colors? I'm sure the ladies would like to know what some of your preferences are.
What ladies have Feet? I didn't know there was anything past the pussy.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:31 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Taint tickling is not a fetish.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women