Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Wink Wealth in America: You decide

I saw the other post about beggars/panhandlers here and it reminded me of the general discussions regarding wealth, the haves/have-nots and how that distribution plays into society as a whole and the direct and indirect impact it has on the masses (all of us). I do realize it's quite easy to forget how hard life can be for some, despite our own feelings of what is right, wrong or fair. Despite what we are here on this board, in real life, I try to keep it in mind and be thankful for what I have and I know that many people still function and find happiness in the midst of all that is going on in the larger financial scheme of things outlined (whether poor, rich or in the middle). For that, you have to admire them all.

So, whether you are on the left, right, middle, out in space or agnostic about politics or social causes. Take a peek at this video (link below) and be honest with yourself (even if not with us) for a moment and really consider what you're seeing. It's very well done, very impartial and statistically thinking about it...pretty damn incredible.

Inside I suspect you will probably think the same thing I did = WTF?

http://www.utrend.tv/v/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong-about-this-mind-blowing-fact/

Btw...politically I'm center on most things, right on fiscal/foreign policy and a tad left on social issues. Therefore, I'm fucked either way. Personally, I don't like any of our leaders from either party. As far as I can tell, they don't represent me.

Happy Thanksgiving!
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Please put it in the Political Forum . . . where it belongs. You'll enjoy the Zoo!
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
Please put it in the Political Forum . . . where it belongs. You'll enjoy the Zoo!
I have placed it there. Yet if you read the focus for this forum (local sandbox) it is for anything not hobby related. Thanks
SD2011 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women