Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
Sexy Snake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Well, Chica Bonitas on 38th and North IH-35. tsk tsk

http://www.kvue.com/mb/news/crime/po...llet/147416314

AUSTIN - Police have accused a woman of stabbing a man after attempting to steal his wallet in the parking lot of a club called Chicas Bonitas off of Interstate 35 Monday night.
According to the affidavit for Victoria Lynn Lopez's arrest, police officers responded to a Chevron gas station just down the block from Chicas Bonitas in response to reports of a man with stab wounds.
The man told police he met Lopez, 24, inside the club and walked outside of the club with her.
He said they started talking about sex and then got inside his car to "talk for a little bit." He said she then began to perform oral sex on him after a condom he put on was broken. The affidavit said he then asked her if she was going to charge for it, to which he claims she said, "I don't do it for free."
The two then got into a struggle for his wallet and she eventually started stabbing him with a knife. Eventually she was able to grab his wallet and iPhone. She then drove off.
When police arrived at the gas station where the man walked to, he had a minimum of 15 stab wounds on his back and numerous stab wounds on his arms, hands and chest. In the man's vehicle in the Chicas Bonitas parking lot, police said they found blood stains and used condoms.
Police were able to contact Lopez through a phone number in the man's iCloud through his phone. She said she offered to ride him home since she said he was intoxicated. Outside of her vehicle, she said she performed oral sex on him and began to hold her down. She said she then began to stab him and that "she honestly thought that he was going to try to rape her."
Later, police were able to contact Lopez's roommate -- the owner of the vehicle Lopez was driving -- and searched the vehicle. They found blood stains in the front passenger seat and passenger area of the vehicle along with blood spatter on the driver's side exterior.
Using the "Find a Phone" application, police were able to find the man's phone along with a bloody knife at a rental parking lot near Chicas Bonitas. Surveillance video from the business shows Lopez driving through the parking lot Monday night.
Online records show Lopez is not in Travis County Jail as of 2 p.m. Thursday
Sexy Snake is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 11:36 PM   #2
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

That's where stripper's go to die. Not a poor guy.
Bad joke? Too soon?

Seriously, that's like the strippers graveyard!
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 02:57 PM   #3
Sexy Snake
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
That's where stripper's go to die. Not a poor guy.
Bad joke? Too soon?

Seriously, that's like the strippers graveyard!
You been there before?
Sexy Snake is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 09:29 PM   #4
HeyBabyQuePaso
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Aw, I kinda like that place as a guilty pleasure, but have only visited a couple of times because I occasionally dig the Latinas. Even as a big white guy that only speaks a little Spanish, I have never felt bad vibes there. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. Plus, drinks and dances are priced for the workin' man. Have not tried for "extras" though. Don't feel comfortable with that in any club.
HeyBabyQuePaso is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:34 AM   #5
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I love Latinas but that was one mean mamacita if she stabbed the guy 15 times. Sounds like some serious gangsta shit.
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:39 AM   #6
pizzaface
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I'll post the uncensored police report later. It's hilarious.
pizzaface is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women