Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #1
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default Paul Ryan's Black Girlfriend and Liberals

do all liberals think this way? or is it only black liberals?

are you a racist because you dont wish special treatment for a "group"?

are you a racist if you wish america to have control of its borders and immigration?

or are you a racist if you think people should be treated as part of a group and be pandered to?

is it racist to have a desire to have america follow its constitution and to have a regard for the founding documents of this country?

to liberals everything is about race..

this blog and its mindset is very distressing, do all liberals think this way? it seems so

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/paul-ry...lfriend-matter
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The term racist has gotten way out of hand, just like discrimination. Why can't everybody just be treated the same? No special treatment for anybody. To me giving special treatment to any group of individuals just intensifies the dislike that some may have over another. Our border does need to be secured, and not just to stop the illegal immigrant. We have immigration laws in this country that need to be enforced. I don't want to stop immigration from the south, but I would like to see the proper procedure used. Wait in line just like everyone else. As for special treatment of minorities, affirmative action needs to be shut down and let whomever is qualified get the job. If their is pure racial or sexual discrimination in the work place it needs to go thru the court system. We need to quit dumbing down America. It has been shown that those that are motivated will succeed.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:19 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The Democrats can't unwind the racial divide; too many Democrats make too much money and have too much power becasue of it.......................
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Dawgs
Valued Poster

And for Ryan at one time having a black girlfriend, come on what's this got to do with the state of our country or what he may do with it? Some people just like digging shit up that has nothing to do with nothing.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #5
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

my take from this blog is a conservative sees a person as an individual and has them as a friend or as a wife or girlfriend and never looks back...liberal racists see everything in terms of policies for groups and no one is ever an individual responsible for themself and if you dont believe in separatism and group think and special treatment ..then you are a racist..seems to turn logic on its head to me
Old 08-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Your take on it mirrors mine. If your not following the other groups that want the status quo then your a racist.

Providers, I am an EOE, still looking for the best.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #7
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Everyone knows... You don't fuck brown sugar,
Brown sugar fucks you. Just try to hang on and keep your brains from getting fucked out!
Good for Ryan ...... getting his brains "fucked out" sure
explains a lot.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgs View Post
Why can't everybody just be treated the same? No special treatment for anybody.
Unfortunately that is far too simplistic when you try to apply it to the real world. The insidious little problem comes to play in two places:

1. "No special treatment" assumes everyone starts roughly equal. If not, then some people are starting with "special treatment" whether you like it or not.

2. This quickly leads to the question of whose version of "the same" do we select for everyone?

Let me list just a few examples:

--We all believe a good education is important (or at least most people do). Why don't we shift more of the money into direct support of the students' education. All parents will now be responsible for their child's transportation to and from school. That clearly treats everyone equal. The family that lives within walking distance. The family that lives 5 miles away with no bus service. And the family on a Navajo reservation 50 miles from the school. It is a very different reality if we treat everyone "equally" by saying we will provide free transportation for all grade school kids to/from school. Who gets to decide which is the correct "equal treatment"?

--Literacy is generally considered a good thing and makes for a strong citizenry. Public libraries support literacy. This gives us another opportunity to treat everyone equally: we will only stock books in braille, but everyone has exactly the same right to check them out.

--To cut down on the exorbitant cost of health care (and for other reasons) we should reinvigorate PT in schools. From now on every student needs to run a 5 minute mile to graduate 8th grade—including paraplegic Jimmy. That is treating everyone equally, isn’t it?

--To reduce energy costs and reduce taxes all elevators and escalators in government buildings will be shut off. Sorry 92 year old Aunt Molly, just gut it out as you roll up the stairs in your wheelchair.

“Equal” is not the same as “fair”. The “no special treatment” argument is almost always put forth by those that already have theirs. It’s so nice to know who many folks with paid off homes want to end the mortgage exemption for income tax, and how many empty nesters want to lower real estate taxes.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #9
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
do all liberals think this way? or is it only black liberals?

are you a racist because you dont wish special treatment for a "group"?

are you a racist if you wish america to have control of its borders and immigration?

or are you a racist if you think people should be treated as part of a group and be pandered to?

is it racist to have a desire to have america follow its constitution and to have a regard for the founding documents of this country?

to liberals everything is about race..

this blog and its mindset is very distressing, do all liberals think this way? it seems so

http://www.theroot.com/blogs/paul-ry...lfriend-matter
Since none of these points are discussed in the blog, it looks like everything is about race and projecting to you.

I just have one question, smart guy.

Who is called a racist in the blog?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:35 PM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Since none of these points are discussed in the blog, it looks like everything is about race and projecting to you.

I just have one question, smart guy.

Who is called a racist in the blog?
Thanks for the compliment, even
If untrue it's always nice to get a compliment

Her whole thrust was about racial groups and policies benefiting a
group as if that pandering was what made the pudding, I found that distressing.
To her, policy decisions are determinate of one's racism.

Whether it was Lou Dobbs spearheading immigration reform or ryan's budget " cuts" these are the proofs I take it. You should ask her if she
isn't clear to you.

I asked the questions of whether some
Conservative policies were racist. I think none of them are. I really don't think she would agree with my assessment. Do you?
Old 08-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
Thanks for the compliment, even
If untrue it's always nice to get a compliment

Her whole article was about policy decisions being determinate of
one's racism. The article was about which method out of 2, and those 2 being 2 of many, many possible indicators, may be the better indicator.
Whether it was Lou Dobbs spearheading immigration reform or ryan's budget " cuts" these are the proofs I take it. You should ask her if she
isn't clear to you.

I asked the questions of whether some
Conservative policies were racist. I think none of them are. I really don't think she would agree with my assessment. Do you?
Like I said, you see racists everywhere.

The author concluded,

"For the record: No, I am not calling Ryan a racist. I am saying, however, that if you want to know where a politician's heart lies when it comes to a particular community, it may be best to look at that person's policies -- such as his or her record on civil rights -- rather than personal relationships."

It compares 2 data sets/methods in their accuracy of predicting where a politician's heart lies. 2 out of many. Unlike you, it makes no assumptions.

Lou Dobbs was included because he has a large extended set of family in-laws who are Mexican-American. He is an example of the 2 out of many indicators. He is not proof of racism.

Like I said before, who was called a racist?

PS My personal opinion is that public policies are a less reliable method of determining racism. Because they are public.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:12 AM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I think it speaks well of him that he had an AA girlfriend. Not all Republicans are racist, though all racists are likely Republicans.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:02 AM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think it speaks well of him that he had an AA girlfriend. Not all Republicans are racist, though all racists are likely Republicans.
Please open your eyes and admit that racism is not limited to any specific party. There are a hell of a lot of racists among the Dems as well, though maybe not white on black ones. There are blacks and hispanics and asians in the dem party that are openly hostile to other races.

And if you open the discussion to bigots rather than just racists you have a lot of other hate groups that feel quite comfortable in the democratic party.

Bigotry knows no limits based upon political afiliation.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:57 AM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

More interesting than the Roots article are the commentaries posted by its leftist readers.....why does the left carry so much hate around?
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
you sir, are a provocateur. i think you enjoy the jab and then the thrust.

i find mostly the opposite. those who make corporate decisions based upon race seem to me to be democrats. as to individual racism, it can cross all boundaries

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women