Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48050
pyramider46370
bambino40807
CryptKicker37137
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default WHAT DID OBAMA DO ON THE NIGHT OF BENGHAZI???

NOTHING!!!

The White House admitted today that President Obama made no phone calls–none, zero–on the evening of September 11, 2012, during the seven or eight hours when Americans were being murdered in Benghazi. He didn’t talk to Leon Panetta, or any military personnel, or Hillary Clinton. What was he doing that night? We may never know; perhaps writing the speech that he gave at a campaign event the next day in Las Vegas.

Information on Benghazi has to be pried out of the administration with a crowbar; Lindsay Graham got the White House to identify the calls that Obama made that night–none–by holding up Chuck Hagel’s confirmation. Graham says he will put a hold on John Brennan, too, until he gets more facts on Benghazi from the stonewalling White House. Good for him.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...n-benghazi.php
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #2
timpage
Account Disabled

He should've parachuted in with the Airborne immediately upon receiving information that the embassy was under attack. Right after we laid in drone and B52 strikes on those crowds surrounding the embassy.....

It's truly pathetic watching the idiot republicans, and morons like Whirlybird and JD, try to leverage this bullshit into an issue that they think matters politically. Course, they got nothing else at this point so, why not? Bereft of issues, with no new ideas that even remotely attempt to address the economic issues facing the country (other than "Don't tax the millionaires") why should anybody be surprised? We've had hearings with Hillary, we've had hearings with Panetta...and the republicans are either so inept that they can't uncover anything or...there is nothing to uncover. The only thing left to them is the unprecedented filibuster of a proposed nominee for secdef. And, that's going nowhere either. Incompetent buffoons chasing their tails in an attempt to create an issue where there isn't an issue with the only plus being that senators like Lindsey Graham can go back to their teabaggin masters in South Carolina and say that they did their duty in obstructing every single thing the President of the United States tried to do and to please please please let me be your senator again. Shameful behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
NOTHING!!!

The White House admitted today that President Obama made no phone calls–none, zero–on the evening of September 11, 2012, during the seven or eight hours when Americans were being murdered in Benghazi. He didn’t talk to Leon Panetta, or any military personnel, or Hillary Clinton. What was he doing that night? We may never know; perhaps writing the speech that he gave at a campaign event the next day in Las Vegas.

Information on Benghazi has to be pried out of the administration with a crowbar; Lindsay Graham got the White House to identify the calls that Obama made that night–none–by holding up Chuck Hagel’s confirmation. Graham says he will put a hold on John Brennan, too, until he gets more facts on Benghazi from the stonewalling White House. Good for him.

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I think he was reading MY PET GOAT!

Shit it's been a whole week since you started a thread on Benghazi. More? Can't let that one get away from us!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
NOTHING!!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
NOTHING!!!

On the Down Low with AssUp and his goat.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Timmy exposes his phony outrage at the Newtown shooting, demanding that guns be confiscated to prevent this from happening again, but when our ambassador and soldiers get killed while the President and Secretary of State, who knew about the attack, do nothing, then we are getting upset about nothing.

Phony, selective outrage. Liberalism as brainwashing; a perfect example.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

we know what YOU were doing that night, LovingWhiny
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:16 PM   #8
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Timmy exposes his phony outrage at the Newtown shooting, demanding that guns be confiscated to prevent this from happening again, but when our ambassador and soldiers get killed while the President and Secretary of State, who knew about the attack, do nothing, then we are getting upset about nothing.

Phony, selective outrage. Liberalism as brainwashing; a perfect example.
Yes, my phony outrage. At least I have some you fucking asshole. Are you really so stupid and disconnected that you would think the murders of 20 six year olds would engender "phony outrage?" I guess that shows where your at.....could any outrage at that event be phony? Other than yours, of course, while you carp about the "need" you have for assault rifles.

In regard to your stupid post.....Connect the dots for me you fucking zombie moron. Let me think: we've got an embassy in the middle of a potential combat zone where anything could happen....and an elementary school filled with children in the United States where six year olds are learning addition and subtraction. These things present the same security problems? I guess in your bizarre mind they do. Idiot.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Thanks for proving my point, Timmy!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point, Timmy!
Proved you're a fucking idiot, as usual. You're welcome.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:54 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! I've just been called fat by Michael Moore!

Old 02-14-2013, 11:03 PM   #12
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
LOL! I've just been called fat by Michael Moore!

Naw. Just been called a moron. By me.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Same thing.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:03 AM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Naw. Just been called a moron. By me.
I'll second that!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:15 AM   #15
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! Now I'm being called fat by Roseann Barr!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women