Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60364
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41510
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 09-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
reedamber
Account Disabled

User ID: 99980
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guys in Birmingham??

New to this so not sure if this happens to providers in the area alot but i have had alot of guys trying to find out who I really am...I'm from Tuscaloosa always have lived there and still do but thought that coming to Birmingham to work would weed out me seeing people I know! Because I don't post my face in pictures I have had alot of guys asking all types of question or accusing me of being diffrent girls because I refuse to send them pictures...does this happen alot on here??I thought joining would help me out with meeting ligit people but now I'm thinking it was a mistake!!
reedamber is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #2
metrobham
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

i think everone is just being careful like you are . i wouldnt give any pics you are not comfortable with. and screen, and everything will work out in the end. best of luck.
metrobham is offline   Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

You've come to the right place. I wouldn't worry about a few of those other things because once bhamin1 wrote his review, it's all water under the bridge now. Since you want to be a good provider, this is a good start.

The best advice I can give is to screen, screen, screen. If you can find a hobbyist who has a p411 account he can send you an invite to join. p411 members and eccie members with Premium Access are very safe to see. Date Check is good also. Those without these screening services should provide you with at least two credible provider references and their contact info .. and check those. Amateur hobbyist have been know to give fake references with emails similar to the providers real email address. I once asked a provider why she didn't pull up my p411 account prior to our visit and she said she figured I was safe because of the number of reviews I had. I then asked her what if some guy just said he was me and asked her for a session. Since she didn't verify, she could be tricked that way. It made her think.

There are a lot of providers who do not show their face and any real hobbyist will not ask you for pictures. He will respect your anonymity as you should respect his. He will read your reviews and make his decision based on that and feedback from other hobbyist. Yes, hobbyist do private message and email each other about their good experiences. A lot of hobbyist don't do reviews.

Just be yourself, provide a good quality GFE experience and it will all work out. And feel free to ask any more questions if you have them.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:58 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter73 View Post
p411 members and eccie members with Premium Access are very safe to see.
I agree wholeheartedly with the p411 part.......but me thinks you put way too much emphasis on safe for just a mere premium access member........that only requires paid membership which can be easily bought if not earned through reviews of course. Unless they use ladies they use reviews for as references........mere premium access is a useless screening option by itself.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #5
Grneyes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Welcome Amber I hope to see you soon. As you have found out, their is somewhat of an initiation process you have to undergo. Remember, ladies and gents have to constantly be on guard for scams and flakes. Once you become known these problems will pass. Be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will a base of good trusted clients. Stick to sites like this and keep the gfe attitude, be a straight shooter, and you will be successful. Bham needs new faces right now. Post some new pics and fill out the rest of your profile and simply direct questioners there. Avoid backpage, drugs and thugs. Be safe.
Grneyes is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
MotoMoto
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

For all the sceptics she is real and is beautiful. Im one of those guys who dont write reviews but if I did it would have been almost word for word with bhamin1. Feel free to PM me with questions
MotoMoto is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:16 AM   #7
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
but me thinks you put way too much emphasis on safe for just a mere premium access member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMoto View Post
Im one of those guys who dont write reviews but if I did it would have been almost word for word with bhamin1. Feel free to PM me with questions
Guys who have PA (Premium Access) on here almost always write reviews. However, some, like MotoMoto, don't and bought PA so they could read the good part of the reviews and be in the Men's Lounge. If a provider doesn't see any reviews from a PA member, she can simply request two "credible" references. And those references should be checked.

Those who have no PA and are only registered members should also always supply two "credible" references.

p411 and Date Check do make things a lot easier for providers.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women