Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162982
Yssup Rider60634
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48577
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42241
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36619
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default So, who are the candidates in 2016?

I don't have a clue.

I've seen some posts that indicate some of the repukes are hoping for Joe Biden for the dems, but that is never going to happen.

Will Hillary be too old?

The only thing that's more uncertain than who the Democratic candidate will be is who will be heading up the ticket for the GOP. Romney seems to be done, and I just don't see Santorum, Perry, Bachmann, Gingrich, Trump or any of the other 2012 GOP pretenders being serious candidates in 2016.

Can a seriously obese candidate like Chris Christie contend? I think he's the most likely guy for the GOP right now but he's really fat, and he's created some serious baggage for himself by telling the truth about how Obama came to the rescue in New Jersey. The usual GOP haters have long memories.

Rubio? The GOP fantasy Latino draw? That's a pipedream, at least in terms of attracting the Hispanic vote. They won't go for it.

Jeb Bush? That name won't sell....ever. Too much baggage. Which is a shame. I disagree with the guy on every issue, but he is at least a sane republican who understands the way politics is supposed to work: compromise to get what you want.

Discuss.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

“And . . . then you’ll vote for me in 2016,” Joe “The Gaffe” Biden 21 October 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...91c_story.html
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #3
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

HILLARY 2016
MICHELLE 2024
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
“And . . . then you’ll vote for me in 2016,” Joe “The Gaffe” Biden 21 October 2012.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...91c_story.html
Oh, I don't have any doubt that Biden would like to be President. But, it will never happen. Don't get me wrong, I think Biden would be a fine President, but he'll never get the nomination.

As for "The Gaffe" nonsense, let's not forget George W. Bush was POTUS for 8 years. He far surpassed Biden in gaffes, and not just ones that were politically embarrassing....his cost the lives of Americans.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Oh, I don't have any doubt that Biden would like to be President. But, it will never happen. Don't get me wrong, I think Biden would be a fine President, but he'll never get the nomination.

As for "The Gaffe" nonsense, let's not forget George W. Bush was POTUS for 8 years. He far surpassed Biden in gaffes, and not just ones that were politically embarrassing....his cost the lives of Americans.
I like Biden but I do not believe he has any chance of winning the nomination, especially against Hillary. I am looking forward to the Clinton's returning to the White House in January of 2017.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
HILLARY 2016
MICHELLE 2024
Your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden, and – unlike your main bitch Hillary – Joe "The Gaffe" Biden recently announced his intentions!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!

Quote:

They're probably in a dead heat on gaffes.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden, and – unlike your main bitch Hillary – Joe "The Gaffe" Biden recently announced his intentions!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!

They're probably in a dead heat on gaffes.
So, who is your candidate?
Old 11-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I B Crying seems to be partial to VP Biden! He's trying to convince me to jump on the Biden bandwagon, along with him. Nah! I B Crying has a long, sordid history of picking losers!

I will stick with Hillary in 2016 and watch I B do his Crying routine when my candidate gets the nomination, once again!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Anonymous! TBA!

Quote:
I B Crying seems to be partial to VP Biden! He's trying to convince me to jump on the Biden bandwagon, along with him. Nah! I B Crying has a long, sordid history of picking losers!

I will stick with Hillary in 2016 and watch I B do his Crying routine when my candidate gets the nomination, once again!
Your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden. Your main bitch Hillary was run over and discredited by the Odumbo bus!!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Anonymous! TBA!

Your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden. Your main bitch Hillary was run over and discredited by the Odumbo bus!!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!
Speaks volumes. You don't have one. You're in the wilderness, you can't even provide the name of one person from your party who you think should be President.

Just another reason to be glad I'm a democrat. Total republican chaos. Idiots.
Old 11-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Speaks volumes. You don't have one. You're in the wilderness, you can't even provide the name of one person from your party who you think should be President.

I B Crying's seems to have jumped ship from the Repukes to the Dems. It appears that he is solidly on board the Joe Biden 2016 bandwagon. The Vice President is not a bad choice but Hillary's much better!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Any name listed here means exactly shit! The MSM hounds qualified people they philosophically disagree with out of the race as they did this past spring. But if you want names, here are two for you to consider: Marco Rubio and Susana Martinez.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I B Crying's jumped from the Repukes to the Dems. He seems to be solidly on board the Joe Biden 2016 bandwagon. He's not a bad choice but Hillary's much better!
BigKoTex, your choice next time will be the Old White Guy named Joe "The Gaffe" Biden. Your main bitch Hillary was run over and discredited by the Odumbo bus!!!! Fuckin' hilarious, BigKoTex!!! Enjoy!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I like Biden but I do not believe he has any chance of winning the nomination, especially against Hillary. I am looking forward to the Clinton's returning to the White House in January of 2017.
I have to say I am surprised by her handling of the Secretary of State job. Not bad overall.

But reality is reality.

Hillary has zero chance. She'll be 69. She already looks bad. She'll be a mess by then.

It won't be Republicans that finish her off. It will be other Democrats. No prominent Dem in his or her 40 or 50s is going to sit on the sidelines while Hillary has her turn.

And would you please get off the nepotism shtick? Are you serious about Hillary and Michelle? I hope you are not.

Enough with the royal families in American politics, OK? Both Republican and Democratic. It is BAD for civic virtue.

Even if you genuinely believe a person would make a good president or governor, if that person is closely related to another prominent politician, you should vote against them just on principle.

Read the post I put in this thread about George P. Bush.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=596598

Here is what I wrote"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But George P. should never be a viable candidate. Nor should any other Bush, or Hillary Clinton, or Chelsea, or Obama's daughters, or Rand Paul, or ANYBODY NAMED KENNEDY.

Political nepotism is ruinous to government and to society. People should be more involved in civil society and shouldn't just hand off the job of governing to family clans. Political power should not be a handed-down business like a farm or a plumbing business.

I held my nose in 2000 when Dubya ran, because, hey, a father-son presidency thing hadn't happened in nearly 200 years, since John and John Quincy Adams. So I figured no big deal, it won't happen for another 200.

But then, my fellow Americans, sheep that they are, started talking about Hillary as if it was her "turn" and it was owed to her for putting up with Bill. And meanwhile, folks in the GOP were talking about how Jeb would have been better than Dubya, so HEY! let's run Jeb in 2004 or 2008. To his credit Jeb is pretty much out of politics.

But Romney is the son of a governor, Biden's son is in office, NY is on its second Cuomo, California is on its second Brown.

New York and New England are on their 37th Kennedy.

I probably should have paid more attention to that stuff before 2000. I don't know why I didn't, but I guess I never really noticed it as much.

I don't know why I had ignored the Kennedys all those years, but I guess I figured it was a Democratic thing and it had been around since I was a kid, so I got used to it.

But even if you like President X or Governor Z, what are the odds that the next best person to take his or her place in this great land of 320+ million just happens to be the child or sibling or cousin of President X or Governor Z?

It is a lazy citizenry that allows that."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #15
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Hillary has zero chance. She'll be 69. She already looks bad. She'll be a mess by then.
If Hillary decides to run in 2016, the nomination is hers. There will not be a close 2nd! The only question, does she want to run?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women