Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2015, 04:50 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67
Default Carson compared refugees to "rabid dogs"

Rabid dogs? Really, Doctor Carson?

How about the Christian refugees?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T82TJ20151119

(Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Thursday likened refugees fleeing violence in Syria to "rabid dogs," and said that allowing them into the United States would put Americans at risk.

"If there is a rabid dog running around your neighborhood, you're probably not going to assume something good about that dog,” Carson, a front-runner in some opinion polls, said Thursday at a campaign event in Mobile, Alabama.

"By the same token, we have to have in place screening mechanisms that allow us to determine who the mad dogs are, quite frankly," the retired neurosurgeon said, criticizing President Barack Obama's plan to admit 10,000 Syrian refugees within a year.

Obama administration officials have emphasized the refugee vetting process, which can take as long as two years.

But Republican presidential candidates and dozens of Republican governors have come out strongly against the refugee plan this week following the deadly Islamic State attacks in Paris on Friday.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:01 PM   #2
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

He may be an outstanding surgeon, but these types of remarks just emphasize how truly clueless he is about the world in general. How long before he too exits the race?
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:21 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Being on stage with Trump, he knows rabid dogs..........LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:23 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Rabid dogs? Really, Doctor Carson?

How about the Christian refugees?

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0T82TJ20151119

(Reuters) - Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Thursday likened refugees fleeing violence in Syria to "rabid dogs," and said that allowing them into the United States would put Americans at risk.

"If there is a rabid dog running around your neighborhood, you're probably not going to assume something good about that dog,” Carson, a front-runner in some opinion polls, said Thursday at a campaign event in Mobile, Alabama.

"By the same token, we have to have in place screening mechanisms that allow us to determine who the mad dogs are, quite frankly," the retired neurosurgeon said, criticizing President Barack Obama's plan to admit 10,000 Syrian refugees within a year.

Obama administration officials have emphasized the refugee vetting process, which can take as long as two years.

But Republican presidential candidates and dozens of Republican governors have come out strongly against the refugee plan this week following the deadly Islamic State attacks in Paris on Friday.

Open up your house to your Sunni-Shia moslem invader brothers. Take in about 15-20... it's the liberal thing to do... if you really want to prove yourself ask for some Somolis, BOKO's work best... Austin will LOVE them.

Let us know how it works out, Shit Baller... K

Oh and there are very few ME Christians being allowed in the USA. Seems most got their heads cut off by your brothers, the moslems

In first six weeks of FY2016 we resettled 827 Somalis; all but one are Muslim

Posted by Ann Corcoran on November 17, 2015

Quote:
As I mentioned in my post this morning on governors, while we are going crazy over Syrian Muslims coming into the US, the beat goes on with the resettlement of Somalis which we have been bringing for over two decades (once a resettlement starts it doesn’t end) and dropping them off in your states.

Top five ‘lucky’ states are Minnesota, Arizona, New York, Ohio and Texas.
https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wor...ne-are-muslim/

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:09 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
BANNED

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH, BEN CARSON'S STUPID FUCKING COMMENTS, SLOBBRIN?
Old 11-20-2015, 05:46 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Obama administration officials have emphasized the refugee vetting process, which can take as long as two years."

.... AFTER A DATA BASE IS ESTABLISHED!

Two of the recent people involved in the Paris attacks were ...

... not in the French DATA BASE for "persons of interest" to watch!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:10 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Obama administration officials have emphasized the refugee vetting process, which can take as long as two years."

.... AFTER A DATA BASE IS ESTABLISHED!

Two of the recent people involved in the Paris attacks were ...

... not in the French DATA BASE for "persons of interest" to watch!
Werm't they local criminals in Belgium?
Old 11-20-2015, 07:48 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
BANNED

So does all the evidence you jolly jerkoffs have presented mean that Carson's comments are the comments of the leader of the freed world?

My thread was about Carson. In typical RWWipe fashion, you made it about Obama.

I guess now you need to make it about another poster. otherwise you'll have to admit what a lunatic your front-runner is.

Or, to quote your Number Two (heh, heh) "y'see, I told you so!"
Old 11-20-2015, 07:53 AM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
So does all the evidence you jolly jerkoffs have presented mean that Carson's comments are the comments of the leader of the freed world?

N0mobama!!!

0r the HillThing... Carson is much better, Shit Baller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n083eytJe5g
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 07:55 AM   #10
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

The problem with idiots like you is you try and twist comments to fit your liberal point of view. He wasn't saying all refugees are like rabid dogs. He was saying some are just like rabid dogs and should be put down. We certainly shouldn't welcome them into our country with open arms. How compassionate are you going to be when some of the refugees turn out to be jihadists and kill a bunch of americans?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
The problem with idiots like you is you try and twist comments to fit your liberal point of view. He wasn't saying all refugees are like rabid dogs. He was saying some are just like rabid dogs and should be put down. We certainly shouldn't welcome them into our country with open arms. How compassionate are you going to be when some of the refugees turn out to be jihadists and kill a bunch of americans?
Why would a jihadists bother spending 14-18 months in a camp waiting to be vetted when they can obtain a visa and come as a tourist?
Old 11-20-2015, 09:21 AM   #12
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

A republican religious bigot???? what a fuckin surprise. The jackass also said he could not support a muslim as president. he also said the pyramids were built for Joseph to store grain. . . hahahaha.

How can a brilliant surgeon be such a sorry jackass on every other subject.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:55 AM   #13
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

My thread was about Carson. In typical RWWipe fashion, you made it about Obama.

I guess now you need to make it about another poster. otherwise you'll have to admit what a lunatic your front-runner is.

Or, to quote your Number Two (heh, heh) "y'see, I told you so!"
What do you expect from a black guy. Have you forgotten all the stupid shit Obama has said?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:45 AM   #14
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Why would a jihadists bother spending 14-18 months in a camp waiting to be vetted when they can obtain a visa and come as a tourist?

They know nothing of the refugee process and yet they are all against. It's just another example of ignorance breeding fear.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 10:54 AM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

And most interestingly, not a single Paris attacker was from Syria. Just an excuse to push fear, racism, and xenophobia.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women