Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Obama says that he is coming for your guns...

...with new regulations that will not do anything except to law abiding gun owners. More of that transforming America he campaigned on.....and some idiots bought into that rhetoric, twice.

We've had people on here ask the question (they tend to ignore the answer) who is trying to come for your guns. Obama says that he is.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 05:41 PM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
...with new regulations that will not do anything except to law abiding gun owners. More of that transforming America he campaigned on.....and some idiots bought into that rhetoric, twice.

We've had people on here ask the question (they tend to ignore the answer) who is trying to come for your guns. Obama says that he is.
I have to say that "Obama is coming for your guns" is probably little bit of an overstatement. I tried to find statements about exactly what Obama was proposing but was unable to find any specifics. So maybe you can fill us in on the specifics of Obama's gun control initiatives. And exactly which one of those initiatives will take the guns out of gun owner's hands. I am not saying you are wrong in any way, but want to see specifics.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 05:45 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

LINK ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:00 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:58 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F584p5kJL-U
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #6
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have to say that "Obama is coming for your guns" is probably little bit of an overstatement. I tried to find statements about exactly what Obama was proposing but was unable to find any specifics. So maybe you can fill us in on the specifics of Obama's gun control initiatives. And exactly which one of those initiatives will take the guns out of gun owner's hands. I am not saying you are wrong in any way, but want to see specifics.
You obviously are not familiar with Admiral Turd Cutter AKA JD Jizzy Nuts. He's long on bullshit and short on facts to back it up. The sky is always falling with this dumbass.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:52 PM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You obviously are not familiar with Admiral Turd Cutter AKA JD Jizzy Nuts. He's long on bullshit and short on facts to back it up. The sky is always falling with this dumbass.
I'm VERY familiar with JD. I try to give everyone the opportunity to back up "opinions" stated as fact with actual fact.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:08 PM   #8
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I'm VERY familiar with JD. I try to give everyone the opportunity to back up "opinions" stated as fact with actual fact.
I wouldn't hold my breath. He's still looking for a 777 on an island, covered in netting and shrubs.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:54 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Another gross overstatement from JDrunk, the leading fear monger on ECCIE.

And, bronze medal winner in the Idiot of the Year competition.

Given that he hasn't stepped forward with any links, facts or supporting evidence, however, I'd have to rephrase that as another fucking lie.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 05:23 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"Obama says that he is coming for your guns..."

... he will have about as much success as he did taking chemical weapons from ASSAD.

And he had the right guy for the job ....

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:36 AM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

His goal is to load us up with his Islamic State brothers via the Syrian invasion of the world and the USofA so the terrorists can strike all across America. He will then declare martial law and attempt to seize law abiding citizens' firearms. The end result will be criminals and terrorists will have firearms and the citizens will become criminals in defense of their Constitutional rights.

Then again I could be wrong.

The fact remains, but few will admit, that we are in a world war and the enemy has no borders. The Islamist believe in a one world caliphate, that jihad is the way to achieve it, the only law will be sharia law, and that all non-believing infidels must die. This includes Muslims that do not follow their beliefs in an exacting manner.

My opening paragraph is fiction but a very real possibility as misguided or treacherous as Obama is. the paragraph above this is fact.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:43 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
His goal is to load us up with his Islamic State brothers via the Syrian invasion of the world and the USofA so the terrorists can strike all across America. He will then declare martial law and attempt to seize law abiding citizens' firearms. The end result will be criminals and terrorists will have firearms and the citizens will become criminals in defense of their Constitutional rights.

The fact remains, but few will admit, that we are in a world war and the enemy has no borders. The Islamist believe in a one world caliphate, that jihad is the way to achieve it, the only law will be sharia law, and that all non-believing infidels must die. This includes Muslims that do not follow their beliefs in an exacting manner.

My opening paragraph is fiction but a very real possibility as misguided or treacherous as Obama is. the paragraph above this is fact.
Then we were lot better off when they were killing each other than when we got their attention by invading their countries ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:39 AM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post

Hence the reasons the Russians and the French should fight the terrorists who are much more in their neck of the woods than ours. We don't want them to come here, let's not bomb the bastards!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:45 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Any of you jolly jerkoffs able to provide a direct quote from POTUS verifying the outrageous premise set forth by JDrunk?

Oh yeah, and that NRA bullshit about "law-abiding gun owners" is a load of malarkey. Everybody is a law abiding citizen until their break the law. So please can the talking points.

Maybe JDrunk can start a new unsubstantiated thread arguing that all law-abiding gun owners are Republicans.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:46 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What EVA doesn't say or want to admit that sometimes I drop these hooks looking for some guppy like EVA to bite. Gives the link more impact that way;

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ue-final-year/#!

Now EVA could have looked this up very easily but doesn't want to. No, it does not say that Obama is looking to ban guns or to take away freedoms but what else can he be talking about. He is a progressive liberal and they certainly don't change laws making it EASIER to buy or own guns so....he has to suggesting that he is going to make it more difficult for more people to own or possess a gun.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women