Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60201
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41235
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Encounters: 57
Default Alli Taylor- scheduling not easy

Had a good first session with Alli Taylor from TOS. Scheduled and confirmed a second visit. At appropriate time I texted to say I was on way. No response. In fact, there was no response until an hour after our scheduled appt time when she finally replied with a lame excuse. However, she did offer a discount for a future visit

This afternoon, when I made an appt with her for this eve, I asked what discount she would offer me. I got no response for 5 hours. Then shortly before appt time, she texted to see if I was still coming. I explained that I thought she had gone dark on me - again - and wasn't expecting to come out to see her. She again offered lame excuses, including that I should have just come out without knowing the donation and we could have worked that out after I got there (I don't think there are many hobbyists who would agree to this kind of arrangement - but she didn't seem to realize the flaw in it)

At any rate, we couldn't reach an agreement about the donation and the appt didn't occur (I suppose I was a bit difficult to negotiate with after being left hanging again, this time for 5 hours)

She seems to be a nice person and does a good session, But she does have a problem with communication and scheduling. There are many possible reasons for this and I don't want to speculate. So, I am posting this to make others aware of her unreliability in these aspects. If this were to improve, I would see her again.
Don Stephens is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:09 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Is this going to turn into one of those “pissing”, “drama” threads? I think it’s good intel. She can be elusive. I have my suspicions.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 09:41 PM   #3
Don Stephens
Premium Access

I hope not - I tried to be fair. I think this is useful info for us hobbyists (and in fact, for her). During my discussions with her about the incidents, I did explain to her everything that I posted about her. So, it should be no surprise to her. She seemed to understand (and did apologize). And, as I said, if she improves those aspects of her "business" life, I would definitely want to see her again
Old 07-21-2018, 10:37 PM   #4
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Just noted that I added a comment to her most recent review on TOS. And as of July 10, she had ncns'ed me twice. So today was actually the third time she has hung me up. Given that, I think my comments about her are pretty darn fair
Old 07-21-2018, 10:49 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stephens View Post
Just noted that I added a comment to her most recent review on TOS. And as of July 10, she had ncns'ed me twice. So today was actually the third time she has hung me up. Given that, I think my comments about her are pretty darn fair
She didn’t show up for a lunch she scheduled on Indy’s. I don’t think she’s gives a shit about being fair. At least this didn’t happen to you:

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...16718#p2216718

Indy’s hookers are so safe.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:06 AM   #6
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There are many possible reasons for this and I don't want to speculate.
I'm going to go with she may not be the best at the office end of the biz.

I just saw Alli a few days ago and the other speculations I have heard are unfounded. staff edit pk
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:51 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I'm going to go with she may not be the best at the office end of the biz.

I just saw Alli a few days ago and the other speculations I have heard are unfounded. staff edit-pk.
Why did she lose her green square status?
Old 07-22-2018, 06:37 AM   #8
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Why did she lose her green square status?
I have no clue. Perhaps ask that question on TOS?

BTW - square color doesn't mean shit anymore when the cops are busting the green square hobbiests and taking over their accounts on TOS.

"I want a lawyer!" <--- Words to live by!
Old 07-22-2018, 07:16 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have no clue. Perhaps ask that question on TOS?

BTW - square color doesn't mean shit anymore when the cops are busting the green square hobbiests and taking over their accounts on TOS.

"I want a lawyer!" <--- Words to live by!
There have been green square LE on Indy’s for years. But according to you in the Eros thread, it’s no big deal.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:35 AM   #10
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No bambino...I said there is a difference between LE being on the board and LE RUNNING the board. EROS was raided by the DHS.

There is also a difference in LE creating a profile and hanging out waiting and taking over the profile of an EXISTING "SAFE" MEMBER. Just the rumor going around. Stay safe and request a lawyer.

Please go troll someone else bambino. This is getting a bit ridiculous, don't ya think?
Old 07-22-2018, 08:56 AM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
No bambino...I said there is a difference between LE being on the board and LE RUNNING the board. EROS was raided by the DHS.

There is also a difference in LE creating a profile and hanging out waiting and taking over the profile of an EXISTING "SAFE" MEMBER. Just the rumor going around. Stay safe and request a lawyer.

Please go troll someone else bambino. This is getting a bit ridiculous, don't ya think?
Le is running Eros? But LE infiltrating Indy’s is a great thing? I’m not trolling you. It’s you that can’t have an intelligent, civil conversation. You troll yourself.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:27 AM   #12
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Le is running Eros? But LE infiltrating Indy’s is a great thing?
I never said that bambino. Stop twisting the story. The thread was about EROS.

Stop trolling me.
Old 07-22-2018, 10:49 AM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said that bambino. Stop twisting the story. The thread was about EROS.

Stop trolling me.
And I never said LE is running Indy’s. So quit trolling yourself. Things would actually be safer if LE was running Indy’s. Lots of bad stuff going on there.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:33 AM   #14
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

She seems to be a nice person and does a good session, But she does have a problem with communication and scheduling. There are many possible reasons for this and I don't want to speculate. So, I am posting this to make others aware of her unreliability in these aspects. If this were to improve, I would see her again.
She no-contacted me once on 45 minutes notice. Offered the discount on a second attempt.

There was a thread on TOS to this effect. It seems to be a known quantity (something I wish I'd known prior to having it happen, obviously).
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:55 AM   #15
Don Stephens
Premium Access

Just noticed that she posted a GFYS message to me on her twitter account - with screen shot of my earlier message to her about the repetitive ncns's which ended with "I hope she does well". Of course, in her post she omitted the part of the story that she ncns'ed me three times.

I guess she is not the sweet person I thought she was

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women