Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default In the market for a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something similar..... Cash. Looking for a dealer or single buyer with auction privileges or private seller that is willing to offer a very good deal.

Well It's time I get me another car. This SUV gas thing is killing me. I'm looking for a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something very similar.

Must have

Manual transmission
sun roof (negotiable on this one)
Less than 40k miles
Cruise
XM/CD (I can work around not having XM but I really don't want too.)
onstar
Leather interior (would REALLY like leather but I'm flexible.)

My client that bought and sold cars moved out of country so I'm left to drift on buying cars now.

I will pay cash for whatever I get.
I'm very aware of the average price for the car I'm in the market for and I'm very aware of what you'd get this for at auction. If there is someone here that would be willing to pick one up at auction and add just a couple grand finders fee, I will be very happy to offer a greatly discounted 3 or 4 sessions to you, possibly more depending on the deal.

I will be buying here during the summer so there's a good 3-6 month time cushion. I want what I get to be exactly what I want. There is no rush.

Thanks for helping guys. Muah!!!
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
skidude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I can't help, but props on the stick shift. You don't drive an automatic, you just point it down the road.
skidude is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #3
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen to that. I started driving stick at 14, and have owned 1 automatic. An 88 volvo 240 (in 2009 mind you) with 300,000km that got me to/from the train station a mile away for 3 months whilst my own car was in the States

I would say if you're looking to save gas an Eclipse isn't exactly the way to go . I feel like they chug gas. I did better in an inline 4 with a turbo than a V6 eclipse. My current car is a NA inline 4 with mods. Goes well, is loud, and gets 25mpg/highway. Not great, but I knew what I was getting into when I modded the car.*

And have you had leather interior before? I only ask because it seems to be something everyone likes the IDEA of but doesn't actually like. I replaced my interior with custom leather when I first got my car and oh my god do people complain when they ride in it! It's too cold, it's too hot, wahhhhh. Doesn't matter because it's my car, I love it, and it gives me 30 minutes a week to baby my car cleaning and conditioning it.

*On a side note, my living room looks like a parts shop. I have coilovers, SS brake lines, sport brakes, and angel eyes waiting to go in.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Normally asperated.......inline 4........mods........Missy, will you marry me?
guest061212 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Lanny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120
Default MarkP took words outta my mouth...

OMFG...It has GOT to be illegal to be as HOT as Missy (esp with THOSE NIPS!)
AND to be that much of a car freak!

If you marry her Mark....I will be content to be her "Man on the Side"
Lanny is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:05 AM   #6
Helicool
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

My god I love a woman who knows cars.
Helicool is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

HI Missy!!! Well I'm driving a 20 mile highway V6 right now. According to all my research the Eclipse got upwards of 28 or 29. Right this moment my gasoline bill is 650 bucks a month. The improvement of the 8 miles a gallon will drop my bill to a whopping 500 a month. I figure that's good enough. I've had leather in my last two cars. I wouldn't change it for anything.... unless I can't find leather and it's just easier to put on the sheep skin seat covers. I'd like to think I'm easy, but I'm probably not.

You drive that same car on Grand Theft Auto? Forgive the movie line theft, but It corners like it's on rails.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #8
Helicool
Premium Access

There are a couple of online forums for Eclipse enthusiasts, If you spend a little time reading there, you may find a local car that have been well maintained. Both forum have Texas areas and the members there could be a good resource

Www.club3g.org
Www.club4g.org
Old 04-04-2012, 01:18 PM   #9
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
HI Missy!!! Well I'm driving a 20 mile highway V6 right now. According to all my research the Eclipse got upwards of 28 or 29. Right this moment my gasoline bill is 650 bucks a month. The improvement of the 8 miles a gallon will drop my bill to a whopping 500 a month. I figure that's good enough. I've had leather in my last two cars. I wouldn't change it for anything.... unless I can't find leather and it's just easier to put on the sheep skin seat covers. I'd like to think I'm easy, but I'm probably not.
Okay good, you already know leather . I just hate when people buy it and then go OMG IT TAKES SO MUCH WORK or ITS SO COLD IN THE WINTER!!!

It's fucking LEATHER, what did you think you were getting

I think the Eclipse is a good choice, if the $150 savings is enough. Eclipse's can be fun cars, especially if you put a little work into them. Check out those forums. And be careful, its so easy to spend money on cars . Turbo Eclipse = sex. Don't turbo it if you want to keep that good gas mileage though, it'll go right down the drain

I am personally a Nissan enthusiast (with my favourite Nissan driven being an R34 Skyline whilst in England, R33 is a close second). I bought my car as a "salvage" (airbag deploys here and insurance totals it out, there was only cosmetic damage) for something like 7k (25k miles, 2 years old). I think I've spent an equal amount in parts at this point in the 3 years I've had it but still 14k is considerably less than what people tend to spend on cars so I still feel good
Old 04-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #10
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Wish I could help you Kayla. I had an eclipse a few years ago and liked it. Missy you know your stuff. Are you into bald goofy men? BTW, thank you for your Military/Veteran discount. It means a lot when people show their support. Did you know Kayla's a vet too?
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #11
Helicool
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
I am personally a Nissan enthusiast (with my favourite Nissan driven being an R34 Skyline whilst in England, R33 is a close second). I bought my car as a "salvage" (airbag deploys here and insurance totals it out, there was only cosmetic damage) for something like 7k (25k miles, 2 years old). I think I've spent an equal amount in parts at this point in the 3 years I've had it but still 14k is considerably less than what people tend to spend on cars so I still feel good
Now I want to hang out and have a beer in the shop with you. don't know if that's good or bad...
Old 04-05-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

It's not bad at all, I think I look pretty good in coveralls.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women