Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2021, 08:08 AM   #1
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69
Default sports hecklers getting out of hand ?

Somehow a ticket to a sporting event allows you to yell just about anything from the seating areas.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 09:24 AM   #2
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Somehow a ticket to a sporting event allows you to yell just about anything from the seating areas.
Do you have a link to something specific, because "within reason" yeah you can yell pretty much what you want to. "within reason" of course.

The first amendment does NOT allow you to yell FIRE in a crowded building.
GaGambler is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 10:44 AM   #3
VitaMan
BANNED

The discussion is to be about unruly behavior of sports fans, whether it makes sense and acceptable, or getting out of hand. Officials and sports teams have been grappling about this issue.
Old 05-28-2021, 11:13 AM   #4
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Vita is talking about the interaction of a sports fan and Russell Westbrook event this week.

Russell Westbrook was walking into the teams tunnel when a fan dumped a box of popcorn on his head. Russell Westbrook had to be restained to keep him from going into the stands.

While I agree, dumb move on the fans part, nobody should have trash dumped on them....there is a mental piece to sports, and trash talking is part of the game.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:31 AM   #5
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizley View Post
Vita is talking about the interaction of a sports fan and Russell Westbrook event this week.

Russell Westbrook was walking into the teams tunnel when a fan dumped a box of popcorn on his head. Russell Westbrook had to be restained to keep him from going into the stands.

While I agree, dumb move on the fans part, nobody should have trash dumped on them....there is a mental piece to sports, and trash talking is part of the game.
That's a far cry from what Vitaman said in his OP.

What you describe is not "speech" it's borderline assault by the fan, not by Westbrook. If someone dumped popcorn on my head I'd rightfully want to kick his ass too.

Trash talking is one thing, one of my best friends LOVES to heckle athletes, he's from Detroit. What can I say? lol But throwing a beer, dumping popcorn or any other physical action against a player should be actionable and the offender prosecuted IMHO

Hey Vitaman, would it REALLY have been so difficult to do like Fizley and simply clarified what you meant instead of getting all pissy and DEMANDING we stick to responding the way you want us to?
Old 05-28-2021, 02:12 PM   #6
VitaMan
BANNED

The things sports fans do now and get away with is shocking. Have you seen the basketball games where heckling fans sit right behind the team benches.....and start screaming whenever the team returns to the bench ?

What other event can you buy a ticket, and get these privileges.....movies ?......the opera ? etc.

The tolerance the team members have built up to this is also amazing. On a normal everyday street, no one would put up with it.

Just look at the board here when discussions about Trump flaws are brought up. The Trump supporters go nuts and can barely contain themselves.

What other event can you buy a ticket, and get these privileges.....movies ?......the opera ? etc.
Old 05-28-2021, 06:40 PM   #7
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Yeah that's not cool for fans to do that, Westbrook would of floored the chump
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 01:10 PM   #8
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

I never been to a sport even expect the ball field use work at. I also believe in god so don't watch tv..
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 04:35 PM   #9
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The things sports fans do now and get away with is shocking. Have you seen the basketball games where heckling fans sit right behind the team benches.....and start screaming whenever the team returns to the bench ?

The tolerance the team members have built up to this is also amazing. On a normal everyday street, no one would put up with it.

Just look at the board here when discussions about Trump flaws are brought up. The Trump supporters go nuts and can barely contain themselves.

This is not the POLITICAL forum, why are you bringing up Trump flaws here in the first place???

I love you hypocrites, you bash Trump and then get out of shape when Conservatives rightly bitch slap you for it.

I can just imagine how much whining we would be getting from you if Conservatives starting bashing Dementia Joe on a board that specifically states that political discussions are NOT to be held here.

This is not the POLITICAL forum, why are you bringing up Trump flaws here in the first place???

I love you hypocrites, you bash Trump and then get out of shape when Conservatives rightly bitch slap you for it.

I can just imagine how much whining we would be getting from you if Conservatives starting bashing Dementia Joe on a board that specifically states that political discussions are NOT to be held here.
Old 05-30-2021, 08:43 AM   #10
VitaMan
BANNED

Don't try and turn this thread into a political discussion.
Old 05-30-2021, 03:06 PM   #11
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Don't try and turn this thread into a political discussion.
YOU are the one who made it political, I just called you out for it.

I'll make you a deal though, you quit whining about Trump and his supporters on this board, and I in return will stop calling you out for it.
Old 05-30-2021, 04:43 PM   #12
VitaMan
BANNED

No you are the one who wants to make it a political discussion. Read more carefully.
The comparison is between the coolness of sports players and Trump supporter hotheads.

Stay on topic, this is your 2nd consecutive post that has nothing to do with this thread.
Old 05-30-2021, 05:22 PM   #13
GaGambler
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No you are the one who wants to make it a political discussion. Read more carefully.
The comparison is between the coolness of sports players and Trump supporter hotheads.

Stay on topic, this is your 2nd consecutive post that has nothing to do with this thread.
Ok, In that case let's talk about idiot Biden supporter.

News flash, you don't get to decide what is and what is not "on topic" and apparently you are smart enough to determine what is and what is not political just like most people who live to whine about Trump and his supporters.
Old 05-30-2021, 05:43 PM   #14
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Get back on topic. This political bullshit from both sides on every fucking forum on here is getting taxing.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 07:29 PM   #15
VitaMan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaGambler View Post
Ok, In that case let's talk about idiot Biden supporter.

News flash, you don't get to decide what is and what is not "on topic" and apparently you are smart enough to determine what is and what is not political just like most people who live to whine about Trump and his supporters.

You are embarrassing yourself. Go to the political forum and start a thread there if that is what you are interested in. You keep replying and trying to turn this into a political thread. It is your 3rd consecutive post.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women