Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2016, 12:07 PM   #1
cooper1542
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Cbj or bbbj?

I can tell you that I prefer bbbj and if you ask any anyone in the hobby it doesnt come without risk! I get it! But i would like to hear providers opinions on this. I have never caught anything from a bbbj. So whats the secret to not catching something and still getting or giving bbbj? Thoughts?
cooper1542 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:45 PM   #2
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

There is no secret here. Like you said, bbbj isnt without risk.

Now, I will say in your case, according to the medical STI sites, it is easier for you to pass along an STI to your female partner during BBBJ than it is for her to pass an STI to you.

Also according to the STI medical sites, STIs have a difficult time surviving in the mouth. But they do survive in the throat.

If you have a really short pecker, thats in your favor. If you cum super fast, also in your favor. But again, their is still risk. There is no website that will give you percentages.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:50 PM   #3
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I cant tell you the secret because idk what it is. but I can say that we all take that risk guys and girls. not only getting one but the giver takes that risk also! goes right along with daty and dato as well as bbbj. if we all do our part and make sure that were tested regularly. guys and gals then we are making sure that our sexual partners are safe from spreading anything from one another. in doing so we are helping keep our community safe by making sure that we don't spread anything to our sex partner and so on down the line!

imo anyone who plays in the hobby that knows they are infected with anything. well they should cease their activities until they get it cured if its curable. also be courteous if you do have something tell any of your recent partners so they can get tested for whatever it is. and if you have one that isn't curable you shouldn't play in the hobby at all period!

of course there is always the asshat that feels scorned because they became infected with whatever. and feel that they should spread it because they were burned. these people are not only worthless as human beings but should be imprisoned if they knowingly spread a deadly virus! death cannot come soon enough for people like that!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 03:01 PM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

It has been my experience CBJ is an indicator the lady just doesn't like what she's doing! The "safety" thing is used to excuse her disdain. I am far, far away from a guy that gets off making anybody do something they don't want to do or like to do. As I told somebody a long time ago, I'd make a lousy play rapist. Don't even feel right spanking.

That is all. I approve this message.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #5
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Brush your teeth for oral hygiene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy View Post
There is no secret here. Like you said, bbbj isnt without risk.

Now, I will say in your case, according to the medical STI sites, it is easier for you to pass along an STI to your female partner during BBBJ than it is for her to pass an STI to you.

Also according to the STI medical sites, STIs have a difficult time surviving in the mouth. But they do survive in the throat.

If you have a really short pecker, thats in your favor. If you cum super fast, also in your favor. But again, their is still risk. There is no website that will give you percentages.
The first class project in beginning Microbiology was to take a swab culture from inside of our own mouths and grow it in a petri dish. The dish was covered with different bacteria for everyone. We each picked out one colony, isolated it, and identified the bacteria as individual species.

Everyone had something different, and many had some very strange stuff. This is not the place to discuss what we found.

I did this experiment myself, so I think I differ with your statement concerning survival of bacteria in the mouth.

Brush your teeth, it helps with oral hygiene.

What do you think that film is on your teeth, sweets? Sorry, it is bacteria growing there.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 09:10 PM   #6
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Every thing is a risk, you take millions of risks a day, all you can do is try to minimize the risk.
I personally prefer bbbj, I like the feeling of skin, sensitive spots are easier to hit and so on, covers make me feel like I'm gonna inhale and choke on the rubber, it hurts me throat, and the lube on it is not pleasant to taste, but if a client asks for it I will ablige and make sure he is happy with what he asked for.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 06:49 AM   #7
MrNyceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

JRL, its not my statement RJ, it comes from the medical STI sites. What it says is STIs have a difficult time surviving in the mouth. Of course, the mouth is the entry point but if the virus doesnt make its way and latch on in the throat, it cant survive and thrive in the mouth.

Anyone can read the Universities medical links on STIs. Thats where the majoritybof the research is done.
MrNyceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:16 PM   #8
Guest040719
Account Disabled

User ID: 337689
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Every thing is a risk, you take millions of risks a day, all you can do is try to minimize the risk.
I personally prefer bbbj, I like the feeling of skin, sensitive spots are easier to hit and so on, covers make me feel like I'm gonna inhale and choke on the rubber, it hurts me throat, and the lube on it is not pleasant to taste, but if a client asks for it I will ablige and make sure he is happy with what he asked for.
Ditto. Also, I'm allergic to latex and the dermal layer on the lips are much thinner than that of the vagina, thus increasing my chance of a reaction. (I ALWAYS use condoms during sex, just make sure I am kept wet.)
Guest040719 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:29 PM   #9
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

You might want to try the ones with less spermicide. I have to use a specific kind, there normal and cheap but not soaked with the shit. If I use the ones that are dropping with spermicide my my kitty is not a happy one and irritated.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 08:50 PM   #10
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Using covers or abstaining from sex are ways to mitigate the spreading of STIs. Just as in society at large, within the hobby, there is much misinformation regarding safer sex practices. And I think way too many people buy into the notion that using covers is unsexy. I personally wouldn't mind giving someone a CBJ if there were condoms out there that didn't taste and feel so weird in my mouth. Maybe in the future, with advances to condom technology, covered blow jobs could be more pleasurable for everyone involved.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:59 PM   #11
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BBBJ .I rally can't stand the rubber in my mouth as in the feel of it
but in the VJ it's fine .not sure why in the mouth why it feels so strange
to me ,,, but if your one who need's a CBJ i'm more then happy to make it work out for you ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 05:55 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Brush your teeth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNyceGuy View Post
JRL, its not my statement RJ, it comes from the medical STI sites. What it says is STIs have a difficult time surviving in the mouth. Of course, the mouth is the entry point but if the virus doesnt make its way and latch on in the throat, it cant survive and thrive in the mouth.

Anyone can read the Universities medical links on STIs. Thats where the majoritybof the research is done.
Yea, yea! Been there, done that back in my misspent youth.

A lot of stuff grows in the mouth, and in the gut. But it doesn't make us sick. That was my point. It was obvious you gone to a computer and looked it up like all the young kids that think they know something because they saw it on the computer. But, the more one reads the more one understands.

In my example, the organism I identified in my mouth had a name that included Gonoccus. Wow, I became concerned. The Professor told me to hold on, it was related but not the species that caused gonorrhea. He told me it was quite common to find such stuff in the mouth. That was the point of the experiment.

Indeed, the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) procedure allows for the reporting of only specific strains of bacteria after completion of specific tests that eliminate other strains. Just because there are a lot of defenses in the mouth does not mean that bacteria doesn't grow there, or that one will not find those strains that initiate disease.

Numerous bacteria strains will be found with every mouth culture - in everyone.

Doesn't your Dentist talk to you about brushing your teeth. My Dentist gives me a new tooth brush with every visit, three times a year.

Open up, what to your teeth look like?

Also, It doesn't hurt to brush your teeth after sex, and to brush our tongue too. At least that is what my Marine Corps Drill Instructor told us before we were allowed to leave booth camp for our first liberty. I often wondered about that, did he mean sex with a woman, or any sex?

Don't think I wanta think about that.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:14 PM   #13
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
It has been my experience CBJ is an indicator the lady just doesn't like what she's doing! The "safety" thing is used to excuse her disdain. I am far, far away from a guy that gets off making anybody do something they don't want to do or like to do. As I told somebody a long time ago, I'd make a lousy play rapist. Don't even feel right spanking.

That is all. I approve this message.
I ABSOLUTELY couldn't disagree with you more!! I love what I do!! But I have a little common sense and a bright future so excuse me for caring enough about myself to try to protect myself!! I don't mind the rubber in my mouth or the taste of the brand I buy, but I just don't feel comfortable opening up my menu to include Bbbj. From what I hear I'm so good at what I do they can't even tell they're wearing one! We ALL expose ourselves to a lot of potential risks by being in this hobby so if one little thing could prevent a potential STD then why not just do it and try to be safer?? I know some guys swear they just can't get off wearing a rubber but in my personal experience it's not really that big of a deal and it helps reduce some potential risks. Again, just because I try to reduce my risk factor doesn't mean I don't love what I do .
Just my two cents-

Oh and also I read a study that says it's better to NOT brush your teeth immediately after because the bristles in your tooth brush can open up the pores in your gums. I heard it's better to use mouth wash first and then brush
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 05:12 AM   #14
cooper1542
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Thanks for the incite! The bottom line is we are here to have fun and not get something we cant wash off!
cooper1542 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:42 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Would you rather be kissed by a provider who just gave a CBJ or BBBJ?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women