Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60529
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42039
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-30-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Is May 1st the start?

Tomorrow, May 1st, the OWS has promised large, violent demonstrations around the country and the planet. The Mayor of New York City has promised a response. Is this to the be start of the summer of Obama and revolution? Should we arm ourselves to protect our property and communities? [for the monitors, I said PROTECT ourselves and I'm not talking about the board supervisors]
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

It probably won't be a big deal. Just wait a few years when they start cutting back on the welfare checks; we'll have a race war. Rome paid for bread and circuses to appease the masses; we have social welfare.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

JD, read my thread on the playbook according to Joseph Geobbels. All of the "May Day" activities fit right into the outline.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Comrades, there is nothing to worry about, you will see it will all be just fine.
But first you should shower.....
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:26 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Remember last year at this time when they promised to bring down the banking system? How'd that turn out?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Remember last year at this time when they promised to bring down the banking system? How'd that turn out?
The same as that promise that electing tea party and conservative candidates to Congress would save America.

The same as the promise from your boy friend (you now know what the taste of bitter disappointment tastes like.....no make that cum; you now know what cum tastes like).
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Classic Munchie! An off-topic comment which adds nothing to the discussion, and is simply a slam at Munchies perceived adversaries. An inference of homosexuality, indicating Munchie's own sexual insecurity, and a blue font.

Advantage: Munchie. He meets all the criteria for a successful post.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:31 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Well Munchie, electing the Tea Party stiffened Boehners resolve and stopped Obama in many cases so it worked. Not that you would notice with your head so far up Barry's butt.

Up here in Kansas City I expect that they will try to shut down I-70 again like they did a few years ago by standing on it. Now if we can only borrow some really big rigs and put them in front...think zombie apocolyse.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Do you mean those radicals that refused to do other than what their constituents that elected them wanted them to do. What a novel idea, actually representing those that elected you.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Classic Munchie! An off-topic comment which adds nothing to the discussion, and is simply a slam at Munchies perceived adversaries. An inference of homosexuality, indicating Munchie's own sexual insecurity, and a blue font.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Advantage: Munchie. He meets all the criteria for a successful post.

Like you ever have anything other than "alternative source info" to add. ASI is something that has no verified source but is passed around by you and whirly types.
Maybe one day, you will understand the written word and not add things that aren’t stated.
I never said anything about homosexuality. I don’t think that’s why you suck dick.
You suck dick because this is America and you do it because you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Well Munchie, electing the Tea Party stiffened Boehners resolve and stopped Obama in many cases so it worked. Not that you would notice with your head so far up Barry's butt.
Quote:

Up here in Kansas City I expect that they will try to shut down I-70 again like they did a few years ago by standing on it. Now if we can only borrow some really big rigs and put them in front...think zombie apocolyse.
More squirting by the douche bag. Someone who would see America destroyed so their own pitiful life would not have been totally wasted.

My contempt for you can't even be measured in conventional units. You are the embodiment of a shitty public education. And now you get your revenge by passing on your lack of skills, your pinpoint field of vision, and your anti-American sentiments to a new generation.

Congratulations. You piece of human waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Do you mean those radicals that refused to do other than what their constituents that elected them wanted them to do. What a novel idea, actually representing those that elected you.

Hardly the case in re-electing someone. Since why would you re-elect someone who went against what you asked? As for first timers, I'm sure electing a congress that could get nothing done was exactly what tea-baggers had in mind. You think?

Here is a Gahan Wilson cartoon that reflects the hopes and dreams of jd, cocksucking old guy, whirly, etc. etc.

In case you can't read it, it says, "I think I won."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg I think I won.jpg (92.5 KB, 57 views)
Old 05-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

LOL! Munchie! You never fail to disappoint. Thanks for the laugh.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled topic.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It must be tough to live inside your mind.

Pay attention now. In November of 2010 the Tea Party elected 55 Congressmen, 7 governors, over 200 state representatives and what did OWS do today? Not a whole lot. So much for them.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Tomorrow, May 1st, the OWS has promised large, violent demonstrations around the country and the planet....

.....Should we arm ourselves to protect our property and communities? ]
Quote:
and what did OWS do today? Not a whole lot. So much for them.
Chicken fuc'n little. One day we need to ''arm ourselves'' and the very next day you admit nothing was done. Chicken fuc'n little strikes again.

The reason you hate OWS is because you see yourself in the mirror. A bunch of loons thinking they can change the world but when they get the chance they fall for the power. You Tea types are the modern day version Newt's "Contract with America'', nothing more.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:01 AM   #14
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

May 1, 2003 was the beginning of all of this.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 AM   #15
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
It must be tough to live inside your mind.

Pay attention now. In November of 2010 the Tea Party elected 55 Congressmen, 7 governors, over 200 state representatives and what did OWS do today? Not a whole lot. So much for them.
Pay attention now? To you comparing an election day 2 1/2 years ago to a protest group and their actions on May 1st of this year? A day you wondered if we should arm ourselves to defend against the OWS?

What did the tea-baggers do yesterday? Besides collect a salary and benefits you scream no elected official deserves?

Not a whole lot.

PS Talk about incompetent teachers. Every time you say "Pay attention", you highlight your lack of skills at basic knowledge transfer. And while your stupid remarks further our skills at research and critical thinking, it is an unintended consequence of having to listen to you. Perhaps you would do better in the food service industry.
Because of you and your ilk, the middle class will continue to decline both economically and academically.
Your mother must be proud.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women