Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60272
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #1
Deadlyquiet
Account Disabled

Default Daisy of Lubbock

Date: July 16, 2011
Provider: Daisy
Phone: 806-241-6458
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://lubbock.backpage.com/FemaleEs...m-e-24/3380417
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: I don't know
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: She was asking $70
Hair Length and Color: Not sure. Long dark hair in pics
Smoking Status: I think so. Newport box in her pics
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive. Thick and beautiful. Nice breasts.
Recommendation: No. Daisy talked to me for about an hr through text message then when it came time for the appointment she ignored me completely. Do not recommend
Deadlyquiet is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
AnHonestJohn
Account Disabled

It appears that you have an agenda for someone who did not see you during an alert for the Lubbock area. No one knows for sure what happened between the two of you except a conversation never took place according to your own review; and that your account has now been DEACTIVATED. You never had an appointment with her (but you submitted a review?); and your comments are highly suspicious (perhaps you are LEO or you are a pimp trying to coerce someone into your employment - she doesn't have to see you if she is uncomfortable with you for whatever reason.) That's my 2 cents and now I am out of here continuing my hiatus - this definitely says something negative and suspicious about the user deadlyquiet (and others like him.) Trying to sabotage someone's reputation is a tactic that should be highly suspect. I am glad this account got deactivated.
AnHonestJohn is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #3
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Good reply to a two week old thread with no replies. AHJ on the job!
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 05:56 PM   #4
AnHonestJohn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Piece Chicken Dinne View Post
Good reply to a two week old thread with no replies. AHJ on the job!
My reply was within the rules of this site - it was not over 30 days old. <---<<<

I simply hate to see someone (Daisy) get trashed for apparently someone's agenda. Since this is her only bad review on this site - it should be deleted (imho).

There was never an appointment... it was just trash talk. Should a negative review be allowed when there was never an appointment???? I doubt seriously if this hurts her reputation; but I wanted to "attach" my comments to this only negative review when this cheap tactic is so blatantly obvious. A new user with no previous reviews, trash talk, account deactivated. He was most likely either LEO or a disgruntled pimp trying to coerce her, or an offensive client wannabe. Any provider can say No.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
Valued Poster

Your reply absolutely within the rules of the site. Yes!

I would absolutely never suggest a review get deleted because it is a provider's only negative review and/or it could hurt her reputation. That is what reviews are for.

I see that DeadlyQuiet's account was disabled. I think that speaks for itself. I highly doubt anyone would read this review, come to the conclusion that Daisy is a bad provider, and choose not to book an appointment with her. If anything, bumping this thread hurts her more as it brings attention to it...
Old 08-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #6
AnHonestJohn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your reply absolutely within the rules of the site. Yes!

I would absolutely never suggest a review get deleted because it is a provider's only negative review and/or it could hurt her reputation. That is what reviews are for.

I see that DeadlyQuiet's account was disabled. I think that speaks for itself. I highly doubt anyone would read this review, come to the conclusion that Daisy is a bad provider, and choose not to book an appointment with her. If anything, bumping this thread hurts her more as it brings attention to it...
My reasoning to delete the review is not because it was a negative review; but because there was no appointment. A date never occurred and why should "make believe" comments be attached to anyone's review profile?

According to your logic I can submit a review on Jade (in Lubbock) which never occurred and trash her throughout the review for something that never happened. The criteria is illogical if truthful reviews are the desired outcome. Why tolerate such obvious dishonesty - after all i am AnHonestJohn.

Isn't the "review" process based on a reality appointment? - Nothing happened between them, he decides to trash her ??? It's not like he lost money, had a bad time, got robbed, nothing bad happened to him - NO appointment for whatever the reason. It really sounds like she did the smart/right thing by not seeing him.
He was just trouble.

These are one sided comments for something that did not occur. It does not hurt her - attaching honest comments to her already good reviews should help bring objectivity to anyone who does a search on her reviews on this site. I am glad that the account got deactivated. In that sense we can disagree - L8r. I am off this site for a while -

She might decide to become listed with ECCIE. I think she has been thinking about it. It is her decision.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

NCNS reports are to be listed right here. This is permissible and expected. They are posted here to give the lady an opportunity to rebut the information given.

It is also expected that a WK or two will pop up to defend the ladies honor on these type threads. A NCNS is the report of one persons experience and no one elses. So while one person may always have good experiences with a particular lady that doesn't mean everyone else will. It will not be deleted, the lady in question has ample opportunity to give her side of the story. This is exactly as the rules of the site are written.

Everyone is quite capable of looking at the OP history and forming their own opinion as to the validity of the information given.

I will also note that when an account is disabled, it is at the members request. Not due to any rule violations or bans.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #8
AnHonestJohn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
NCNS reports are to be listed right here. This is permissible and expected. They are posted here to give the lady an opportunity to rebut the information given.

It is also expected that a WK or two will pop up to defend the ladies honor on these type threads. A NCNS is the report of one persons experience and no one elses. So while one person may always have good experiences with a particular lady that doesn't mean everyone else will. It will not be deleted, the lady in question has ample opportunity to give her side of the story. This is exactly as the rules of the site are written.

Everyone is quite capable of looking at the OP history and forming their own opinion as to the validity of the information given.

I will also note that when an account is disabled, it is at the members request. Not due to any rule violations or bans.
Then one might come to the conclusion that after having read this review that I became her WK; and that after he trashed her that he requested his account to become disabled (which was his only purpose.) His only contribution to this site was to offer a make believe review on something that he admitted did not take place. He was never harmed in way... very strange criteria. An appointment never took place for whatever reason; and then he does a review on this site for something which never occurred. <---<<<

Isn't the review process supposed to be about a real date not dates that never happened?

I doubt seriously that she would reply since she is not an official ECCIE lady.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #9
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Well AHJ, if one criteria for not posting reviews or for requesting deactivation is due to claiming a contact that never happened then maybe you should look in the mirror. You may pm me for details if you would like.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnHonestJohn View Post
it was just trash talk.
Quote:
Nothing happened between them, he decides to trash her ???
I might be missing something but how did he trash her?

Quote:
Then one might come to the conclusion that after having read this review that I became her WK;
Hey pal, you have to earn the WK label. It takes a lot of hard work to get that. I think you have it in you though. You can do it champ!
Old 08-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #11
AnHonestJohn
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Well AHJ, if one criteria for not posting reviews or for requesting deactivation is due to claiming a contact that never happened then maybe you should look in the mirror. You may pm me for details if you would like.
Chica only revealed that deadlyquiet requested that his account be deactivated - nothing else. I did not realize it... no big deal. It was not deactivated by ECCIE staff at their behest. He created an account for a purpose then requested it be closed after his purpose was accomplished.

That is all those comments reveal - nothing else.

Strange criteria - a user can submit a review on someone and admit that an appointment did not take place, no money was exchanged, no one was harmed in any way, and can still give them a negative review - strange criteria, indeed.

I used to have an another account on this site at one time and requested that it be done away with - I am heading down to the gulf coast for a while. L8r.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #12
Valued Poster

I still don't what flipped your wig. He said he doesn't recommend her because she ignored him. Is that really what is setting you off?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #13
AnHonestJohn
Account Disabled

Quote:
I still don't what flipped your wig. He said he doesn't recommend her because she ignored him. Is that really what is setting you off?
1. Refer to my very first comment on this thread. In all reality he most likely was a disgruntled pimp that was trying to coerce her into his service - he was just a drive by shooter on this website. Created an account to trash her business and hope she would have to come to work for him. He probably was not a cop - just someone to lazy to earn a living for himself. He was probably not a legitimate client, either.

Now I am off for the nite - this time for real. I am packin, l8r. I am not a WK it was just a reference to Chica's comments (sort of I am - a sense of fair play.)
Old 08-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #14
AnonomousUser
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Be safe everyone
AnonomousUser is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:15 PM   #15
Go slow
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

It is kinda funny that he came to her defense a day before she was busted in the prostitution sting with her low life pimp.
Go slow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women