Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: What is your ideal 1hr"ish" rate? (found the poll options)
140-200 (brown bag backpage special) 31 45.59%
280 17 25.00%
320 for STUNNING 9 13.24%
90min - 2hr 420 11 16.18%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2017, 02:42 PM   #1
katherynlust
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 385847
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb What is the ideal "rate" "for what you get"? & appearance at The Men's Club

I keep raising my rate because I find myself investing more time than what's probably normal on a normal 1hr booked appointment. I don't usually look at the clock unless I'm expected to be somewhere else or if I feel like my time is being wasted/taken advantage of.

What is your ideal hourly rate?
90min/ 2hour booking rate?

What do you think is fair & what do you think is the general provider "norm"? My BEST girlfriend use to charge $320/hr back in 2012/2013

Also, I use to dance at TMC but I didn't/don't have stripper mentality...(just take care of me boys. I'll entertain. Don't make me sell lol I'm it. and I'm cute AF) . I have a girlfriend that still goes in on occasion & I LOVE HER. We didn't even have an opportunity to play together Do any users frequent there?

xoxox
(tried for a poll- I must be new here- wtf)
katherynlust is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #2
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Katheryn, everyone is different. Some guys have a budget. Some guys don't while others will pay the dosh to be be with a stunningly GORGEOUS lady such as you, Robin Rylie Sin, April, Pistol Marks and so on. Your going to get a smorgasbord of answers here.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:03 PM   #3
erosmystique
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Good question! I've always been the 90 minute or longer preferred date type of guy. No hurry, no rush but rather just lots of fun!

Have Fun & Enjoy!
erosmystique is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:10 PM   #4
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

you skipped the range between 200-280?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:33 PM   #5
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

I am not sure I understand the question. Are you asking what an hour with a gal of your quality should be worth? Are you asking what the amount of time you would ideally package and offer at a rate higher than an hour ie. 90 minutes ?
I think one would need to have visited you to have a decent opinion. I have seen your adds, read your reviews, and seen your comments on different threads. From that point of reference you seem expensive, but are a quality provider. Fellows seem to enjoy seeing you and you have a happy presence.
I would find you too pricey for me, but not by too much. I do think I am in the majority of hobbyist.
As to the time issues.. sigh.. there is no winning on this one. If you are a strict clock watcher
you will be labelled such, and it does dampen the session. If you continue to allow fellows to overstay it will become habitual, and is not fair to you.. It really is a tough issue. I am bad about just relaxing and talking and simply losing track of time.. I always ask the lady to help me watch the clock so I will not be rude.. Like I said ..it is a tough issue..
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:50 PM   #6
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Biz is slow huh ?
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #7
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

IMO there is no right answer to your question. Set your rates wherever you want and guys will either pay it or not. We all have a cap on what playtime is worth to us. It rarely has anything to do with what we can afford, simply how much we want to spend on providers. If the rate you set and the services you offer don't meet your financial needs, make changes to one or the other. Good luck !
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:03 PM   #8
Charlie Brown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

katherynlust, I think the accurate answer is in the review forum.

Check the fee and the time spent. It list it all.

You'll see it isn't consistent.

You'll also see where you line up against other ladies. Only you can determine what's best for you.

I don't think it's too far fetched to say a rate will influence who guys choose unless they have someone specifically in mind they need.

I know of ladies who are lower cost but don't have many visitors. I also know ladies with low cost that have to empty their inbox twice a day.
Charlie Brown is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #9
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

While it is said it is in ads and thought to be by some, a higher rate does not necessarily mean better service.

IMO, I would rather pay a pretty girl $225-275/hr who has fantastic service (TCB and BCD) and makes me feel glad I chose her to spend my money on, than pay a gorgeous barbie doll $300+ who thinks her shit doesn't stink, is a dead fish/noticeably goes through the motions BCD and makes me feel like she is doing me a favor by taking my money.

No reference to anyone, just a general statement.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:23 PM   #10
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I can't speak to what a provider should or should not charge but only on what I'm comfortable paying.
I will say I've only gone above 200 a handful of times and it wasn't any better or worse than the 100's of sessions I've had at lower rates. It starts getting too high I start expecting too much.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:03 PM   #11
billdwyer18
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

The way I see it, if people will pay your rate enough to satisfy your needs from an earnings perspective, and they leave satisfied that what they got was worth the cost, then there is no issue. I, personally, prefer to keep it under the 250!mark if I can. I have paid more, and likely will again. I have had some sessions I thought were real bargains in the 300-400 range, as well as some I thought were a waste of money (at both the high and low end of the scale). It's all a matter of whether that provider differentiates herself enough from the rest of the crowd to warrant paying more for her. Each individual has to answer that for themselves.
billdwyer18 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:26 PM   #12
biggestbubba
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I don't like outcall charges, but I pay them without complaining.
biggestbubba is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 06:34 PM   #13
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Concerning the TMC portion of your post, I used to frequent TMC in the past, but mostly hit BDD now, largely because there are regular ladies there that I visit. However, if any providers dance at any of the other clubs I would be more than willing to visit. It would be a good way to meet and see if out personalities click.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 12:24 AM   #14
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherynlust View Post
I keep raising my rate because I find myself investing more time than what's probably normal on a normal 1hr booked appointment. I don't usually look at the clock unless I'm expected to be somewhere else or if I feel like my time is being wasted/taken advantage of.

What is your ideal hourly rate?
90min/ 2hour booking rate?

What do you think is fair & what do you think is the general provider "norm"? My BEST girlfriend use to charge $320/hr back in 2012/2013

Also, I use to dance at TMC but I didn't/don't have stripper mentality...(just take care of me boys. I'll entertain. Don't make me sell lol I'm it. and I'm cute AF) . I have a girlfriend that still goes in on occasion & I LOVE HER. We didn't even have an opportunity to play together Do any users frequent there?

xoxox
(tried for a poll- I must be new here- wtf)
K Lust I usually go by the tier/level of the provider like her experience and where she is in the game and how she keeps her self up etc. I like 90 mins or longer on the 2nd or more appointments, but usually I just go for the 30 or 45 mins on the first. It is just enough time for me to see if we will click and if I will want to repeat, so paying the $120-180 is fair in that case for me.

I don’t know you at all, but from what I have read and heard about you and what your showcase shows, I will say in my opinion you most definitely would still get business as a $300 an hour and up provider. A lot of other things will factor into that, but still over all you will be viewed to me as on the higher end provider and I’m cool with that.

A provider should always at least charge what they think their time is worth at the very least, then they can factor in other things such as their services they provide, incalls, type of clients they are willing to see and rather or not if this will be full time or just part time for fun. A provider should always ask herself what do she think she is worth at the end of the day.

For example if a provider says she is willing to see all types of clients such as any race, any size ( body and cock) and if what they do for a living don’t really matter, then in my opinion she can’t charge $300 an hour. That would be just ludicrous she will never make any money because on a wide spectrum like that most guys want always have $300 to drop.

If she has some type of standards like most do here, and say she will only see certain races, no big guys over 300 pounds, no guys with 10 inches or more lol (there are some out there that want ) must be a clean cut professional man, so please no couch play station workers or garbage men etc, then in my opinion she can be more selective in her rates and how often she raised them. Just make sure that you don’t completely charge your pussy/time wayyyy the fuck out of the game above the competition and you/ the provider should be fine.

Having standards and limitations for a women in this business will always be her process of elimination!!

The difference in a provider

A) who is $150 an hour
B) who is $250 an hour
C) who is $350 an hour
D) who is $450 and hour
E) who is $ 550 an hour or more

Is just simply how she THINKS and her current financial status

The amount of money we have in the bank will determine how much money we will be willing to accept to do certain things in life.

This post is entirely my opinion only on the op topic so feel free to agree, disagree, shit on it, troll it, etc, it’s your 1st amendment right to so have fun
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:35 AM   #15
2short@desky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Katheryn, the old saying money talks bullshit walks is so true, but so is vice-versa. I'm not one of the Lewis & Clark types that can never get enough variation. I see about 5 ladies fairly regularly and the charge for their services tops is about 200. I also tip them fairly well. 5 ladies once a month is just barely enough to keep Little Boy contained but I'm good with it...that's 12K a year on ecstasy. I toss in a couple of 350 gals and that takes me down to 3 visits a month I'm willing to splurge. I's much rather have the 5 visits.
2short@desky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women