Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-08-2019, 11:47 PM   #1
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Default TexasJess is threatening to out me! BSC to the max.....

Everybody beware of this rat! She's been sending me messages tonight threatening to out me if I don't follow her commands, keeps talking about detectives, can forward the messages to the mods and you decide on what to do with her.

Someone warn the Houston crowd where she is currently, you'll find her catching tricks in the ISO section. I don't to make multiple threads of this drama
Old 05-09-2019, 05:57 AM   #2
beelzebubba
BANNED

She is obviously not in control, just look at the posting.
Old 05-09-2019, 07:21 AM   #3
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Sorry about you having to go through that BLM, and thanks for the warning. Personally, I can relate to others outing and stalking me and some still are. However, from what I was told by an Eccie admin recently, a member can say or even do whatever he/she wants to and against another member (stalk, harrass, out a member to family/friends, ect.) if they choose to do so, and as long as it is outside the confines of Eccie, then it seems to be perfectly fine. In other words, threatening or talking about it in texts, emails or any other type of provable and verified communication does not matter, as long as the member who is doing the harm does not talk about or admit it in a forum or through the Eccie PM system, then the Eccie staff will sit on their hands and do nothing.

You can give it a shot, report it and see what happens, it won't hurt to try, after all, like most all violation matters of Eccie rules and guidelines, YMMV!
Old 05-09-2019, 07:32 AM   #4
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Is she still threatening to baste you?
Old 05-09-2019, 07:35 AM   #5
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao. I have never threaten to out anyone. Where is the proof of this? What I DID SAY WAS...If he did NOT stop harassing me that I WOULD forward his bullshit to mods. Now he has taken his trolling to a whole different level.
Detective? WTF. If I did all that why didn't he hit the RTM. Making up lies like this is serious and I have sent this over to be reviewed by Eccie Admin.
Clearly HE has issues reading is called DIRECTIVES Lmao. Which im sure after this post that proves my point exactly they will be headed your way. Anyone who believes this crap is just as BSC as the OP.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:16 AM   #6
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

We need a unredacted copy of the report.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:54 AM   #7
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

This is my review you continued to bump & harass me under. In case you forgot why I asked you to stop harassing me:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2573351

I have asked you to stop harassing me. period. Under my reviews. In forums ect. You sir are a example of what is STILL the last remaining problem on Eccie.

Your "I WILL DO WHAT I WANT. POST WHAT I WANT. SAY WHAT I WANT" B.S. Is exactly what needs to change. To make up such a lie. Well, its not only dangerous but its something that I have seen ppl get Banned for less.

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

I can go on & on with the violations ... You have went way too far this time!
Not only that calling me out of my name, referring to me as a rat. Thats just nasty behavior. You have been around long enough and know better.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #8
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

I've got news for you, direct comments related to the review ARE NOT HARASSMENT. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. The reviewer said some things about your appearance. BLM simply said based on what the reviewer said, he would pass. That is NOT harassment.

If you don't like what the reviewer said about your body or the activities, that's just tough fucking shit. Get better, or get a thicker skin.

Edit to add: It also appears you're PMing other members who commented on that review as well. This behavior is just batshit crazy.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:16 AM   #9
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
I've got news for you, direct comments related to the review ARE NOT HARASSMENT. Get the fuck outta here with that shit. The reviewer said some things about your appearance. BLM simply said based on what the reviewer said, he would pass. That is NOT harassment.

If you don't like what the reviewer said about your body or the activities, that's just tough fucking shit. Get better, or get a thicker skin.

Edit to add: It also appears you're PMing other members who commented on that review as well. This behavior is just batshit crazy.

First off, dont talk to me like that. I wont be insulted, nor will I tolerate any form of harassment from him or any other male on this board. Bumping old reviews just to talk shit is trolling/harassment. Read before you speak.
You sir may be the one that needs to.. what did you say "Get the fuck out of here".
Old 05-09-2019, 10:17 AM   #10
Cumflywithme42
Valued Poster

More bullying ? We need proof
Old 05-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #11
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumflywithme42 View Post
More bullying ? We need proof
Sure dear, and when you have it what can you do about it?
We ALL know that Pm's can not be posted in the forums. I guess you will see who the "rat" really is when the admin gets to the bottom of this accusation. Now wont you... Until then. Its a waiting game... and apparently a bash Jess one also ! Smh.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:20 AM   #12
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
First off, dont talk to me like that. I wont be insulted, nor will I tolerate any form of harassment from him or any other male on this board. Bumping old reviews just to talk shit is trolling/harassment. Read before you speak.
You sir may be the one that needs to.. what did you say "Get the fuck out of here".
It appears anyone not kissing your fat ass is "harassing" you. Why do you PM everyone who doesn't kiss your ass that posts in your reviews? That sounds like harassment to me. You might need to get your levels checked or something. You seem to be coming off the rails.

Oh, and the standard for an "old review" here is typically accepted as anything more than 30 days old. The review in question is from 4/20, well within the accepted standard.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:22 AM   #13
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by corona View Post
It appears anyone not kissing your fat ass is "harassing" you. Why do you PM everyone who doesn't kiss your ass that posts in your reviews? That sounds like harassment to me. You might need to get your levels checked or something. You seem to be coming off the rails.
Corona:

Now you are body shaming me? Calling me fat ass? Now your saying that I have a medical issue that I need to have checked out? Wow.
That is medical speculation

“Check my you levels.”

Keep talking sir...

Your just full of medical advise arent you !
Old 05-09-2019, 10:25 AM   #14
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Wait, what?

I’m not much of a fan of BLMs posting style. Don’t really care for it even though some of it is a little funny.

**BUT**

Seriously?

Not an ounce of harassment in that review thread.

Not even close.

You’ve got to be kidding.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:28 AM   #15
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol shot View Post
Wait, what?

I’m not much of a fan of BLMs posting style. Don’t really care for it even though some of it is a little funny.

**BUT**

Seriously?

Not an ounce of harassment in that review thread.

Not even close.

You’ve got to be kidding.
Regardless. Whether NOT we agree on that. This post went above and beyond harassment & everything else. This man has a history of harassing me. He has been doing it for a year now..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women