Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default LIBERALS LOVE POLITIFACT............HAHAHAHA HAHA !!!!!!

POLITIFACT, the liberal "fact check" site run by the awful St. Petersburg Times, awarded Romney with "Lie of the Year".........................

Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China

It turns out Romney was right.

Reuters News: Fiat sees at least 100,000 Jeeps made in China in 2014

The libtards can never get their facts straight; just ask CJ.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0...90G0O620130117

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/0...90G0O620130117

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...y-Jeeps-China/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Over the next four years, more and more people will come to the realization that O'Blunder is the liar, and always has been.
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Whirly, if you read both articles, you will see that both of them are saying essentially the same thing - that Fiat plans to begin production of Jeep vehicles in China, which it intends to then sell TO the people of China. There are no plans to eliminate or reduce production here in America. In other words, no American jobs are being lost. This move is purely to increase market share in China.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:35 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You are doing what liberals do; lie about what Romney said.

Romney said (watch for yourself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ8P0...ature=youtu.be

And the Reuter's story is correct, proving Romney was telling the truth when he said...

"President Obama took Chrysler and GM into bankruptcy and even sold Chrysler to the Italians, who are going to build jeeps in China."

Obama, PolitiFact and liberals lied. Romney told the truth.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Whirrly you have sucked too many exhaust pipes on cars while the vehicle was running.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:05 AM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And your "loud pipes" may have saved your life, but they have killed your ability to listen and learn.........
Old 01-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #7
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Whirly, in Romney's ad, the narrator is heard saying "Obama took GM and Chrystler into bankruptcy, and sold Chrystler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney is going to fight for every American job"

The implication of the ad is clear - Mitt Romney is going to "fight for every American job" as opposed to Obama who sold Chrystler to Italians and who are now going to build Jeeps in China. The viewer is left to ASSume that Jeeps built in China means Jeeps will no longer be built here, costing American jobs.

I may be conservative but I abhor subterfuge, misdirection, and contextually false claims intended only to score political points. The ad may not have outright lied, but they laid a very clear trail of breadcrumbs intended to lead the viewer down a misdirected and contrived path that is far from the actual truth.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Whirly, in Romney's ad, the narrator is heard saying "Obama took GM and Chrystler into bankruptcy, and sold Chrystler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney is going to fight for every American job"

The implication of the ad is clear - Mitt Romney is going to "fight for every American job" as opposed to Obama who sold Chrystler to Italians and who are now going to build Jeeps in China. The viewer is left to ASSume that Jeeps built in China means Jeeps will no longer be built here, costing American jobs.

I may be conservative but I abhor subterfuge, misdirection, and contextually false claims intended only to score political points. The ad may not have outright lied, but they laid a very clear trail of breadcrumbs intended to lead the viewer down a misdirected and contrived path that is far from the actual truth.
I agree with what you stated. Romney should have had more integrity. Obama does the same thing but we do not expect honorable action from him. That sucks, but I expect the democrats to be deceptive and I am disappointed when republicans use the same tactics.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

100% of Jeeps sold here and around the WORLD, were made here.

NOW we will only have jobs for jeeps sold here.

=Less American jobs.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

And those jeeps made in china won't be worth a rats ass. Fucking stuff they make over there doesn't last, and is sub standard. If it is made in china I won't fucking buy it.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 PM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And your "loud pipes" may have saved your life, but they have killed your ability to listen and learn.........

and his statement was wrong as much as you try to spin it.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:16 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Over the next four years, more and more people will come to the realization that O'Blunder is the liar, and always has been.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT EXLAXMAN?

Whine, cry, complain.

You fuckers ain't shit!

And BTW, you calling ANYBODY a liar is like calling your slunt master a prude.

NO FUCKING CREDIBILITY!

Get over it.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:17 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are doing what liberals do; lie about what Romney said.

Romney said (watch for yourself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ8P0...ature=youtu.be

And the Reuter's story is correct, proving Romney was telling the truth when he said...

"President Obama took Chrysler and GM into bankruptcy and even sold Chrysler to the Italians, who are going to build jeeps in China."

Obama, PolitiFact and liberals lied. Romney told the truth.

You can't tell the truth about a prediction. You can't lie about a prediction. You're either right or wrong.

Except for you, DOTY, you're pretty much an ignorant asshole 100% of the time!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

SoF; you cannot be a conservative ????????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

Right....nothing more..........

The fact is that the Romney ad said NOTHING about costing American jobs; you leap to some unfounded conclusions and call it a fact ?

The PolitiFact site is suppose to be a "fact check" site; they ignored the facts as you do....Politifact was wrong, Romney was right !

I doubt you are a conservative; and what you should abhor more is the subterfuge of the media (and Obama) that lied about Romney - lied about his record, his ads, his statements..........Politifact named this the "Lie of the Year"....it turns out Romney was right and Politifact's hyperbole was the lie !

Old 01-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #15
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Here you go, the man himself said Jeep was moving ALL jeep production to China......................... .......... big fat huge lie, Romney didn't put it in the ads cause even he knew saying "ALL production" was a lie............ here he is saying it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnY2qbE4d2w

Here's another FACT for you to ponder: since 1985 until 2009 the Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300, and Chrysler Sebring all were built in a plant in Beijing, China. So I guess it was ok for "US jobs" to be lost to China under Regan, Bush Sr., Clinton and Bush Jr. with no one bitching about it. https://www.toledoblade.com/Automoti...-U-S-made.html
novacain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women