Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2015, 06:26 PM   #1
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Where dose the hate/ drama come from?

In a last thread drama and hate i though this was fun how can drama and other bs even exist here? see who you want to simple enough.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Because some humans can't function without starting some bullshit with other people. It gets them attention no matter if it's good or bad. It's childish and unneeded but of course this is the Internet and people do not have to answer for their actions.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #3
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Good answer danielle maybe it's just me i really love everyone no really i due i have no problems with anyone. But i think Professor Farnsworth from Futurama said it best I don't want to live on this planet anymore. #yesimanerd
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:57 PM   #4
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 185933
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good question nwaarguy I think everyone should get along there's enough money to go around share be happy. But, I think alot of the drama is caused by jelousey and alot of providers believe they own the clients. It's crazy just because they seen you once doesn't mean there not going to see someone else tomorrow. Most are married there not leaving there wives and we're nothing special just a part time hobby.i think providers need to understand that play, share, and move on just makes the providers unappealing when they get on a power trip!
Selena25 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:29 PM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know there are girls that hold off on references because they are having a high school drama party with a provider. I also know some providers will offer a client a better rate when they are asked to be used as a reference. And I know some clients purposely instigate fights to watch 2 provides fight for their own entertainment.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #6
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Because this is basically a forum where we rate women on how pleasing they are to us sexually...I mean, I would certainly take that personally no matter how much I tried or pretended not to, so I don't get surprised when there is "drama." Humans have feelings, simple as.
RJinLR is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 08:58 PM   #7
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most drama is caused by simply being friends with the other providers!!! I'm usually low key do your job make sure you give every client an amazing visit and keep to yourself.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:01 PM   #8
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena25 View Post
Good question nwaarguy I think everyone should get along there's enough money to go around share be happy. But, I think alot of the drama is caused by jelousey and alot of providers believe they own the clients. It's crazy just because they seen you once doesn't mean there not going to see someone else tomorrow. Most are married there not leaving there wives and we're nothing special just a part time hobby.i think providers need to understand that play, share, and move on just makes the providers unappealing when they get on a power trip!
Selena... What you say is so simple to understand, by anyone with a "reasonable" understanding of what the hobby is "supposed to be".... makes many of us wonder why the few "problem players" CAN'T or DON'T!!
I believe it boils down to a basic personal / personality flaw.

A couple of these "problem players" could / would be outstanding, if they would only drop the catty, backchannel, backstabbing, bullshit!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #9
Selena25
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
Selena... What you say is so simple to understand, by anyone with a "reasonable" understanding of what the hobby is "supposed to be".... makes many of us wonder why the few "problem players" CAN'T or DON'T!!

A couple of these "problem players" could / would be outstanding, if they would only drop the catty, backchannel, backstabbing, bullshit!!
+1
Old 11-09-2015, 09:51 PM   #10
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Most drama is caused by simply being friends with the other providers!!! I'm usually low key do your job make sure you give every client an amazing visit and keep to yourself.
Well it's work...when I started my current job I seriously had one coworker tell me not to become friends with another coworker. To be careful who I aligned myself with. I was like WTF, really?

Not surprisingly the person who said it was a miserable person who ended up getting fired down the road because they neglected their job to generally promote drama. She was always trying to get every new hire to clique up with her and be "against" the people she didn't like.

It's funny sometimes that people will just be people no matter what the situation is.
RJinLR is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:25 PM   #11
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post

+++ 1, without a doubt!!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 10:32 PM   #12
MrGiz
BANNED

Isn't it queer?
In the Arkansas hobby, some of the very first to want to get close are the ones to be-aware of the most!!
Unfortunately, that turns things into a very "singular" existence within the hobby... Except for those who've proven themselves reliable, trustworthy, resilient, and non-needy to the point of fucking-over a so-called friend for a few $$$'s!!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women