Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2018, 10:34 AM   #1
mikehammer002001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Time start

So I have read several polls on "when does your time start" but have always wondered. I normally shower then head directly to a provider in my car. But sometimes I like to ride the bike and if it's a really hot day, well a shower would be needed. So does time start when you arrive? Finish the shower (alone type) and start business? After get to know you chat (seems unlikely on that one). I have read reviews of guys having one hour sessions and chatting for 20 minutes, great for the provider I would think.

Mike
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:14 AM   #2
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

hard question. I am an AMP man, so it is more cut and dry, I think. I say give you 5 minutes off time for a shower, you both benefit there. Anything else is on you, unless the lady deliberately stalls on her side
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:26 AM   #3
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2PM and decide to take a quick shower, the date started at 2PM.

If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2:10PM, the date started at 2PM. If traffic was bad and she is nice she may opt instead to start when you arrive.

If you arrive on time but she doesn't clear you to enter or give you the room number until 2:15 the clock starts when you walk through her door.

If you have an outcall set for 2PM and she doesn't arrive until 2:30 then the clock starts when she walks through the door.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 11:56 AM   #4
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

If you book an hour at 2 p.m. and you walk through the door at 2 p.m., your hour is up and you should be walking out the door at 2:30.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #5
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Some will say an hour is an hour of real time, some will say an hour is BCD time. The real question is, are you paying for her time or are you paying for what you get to do in that time? Depending on your answer to that question, so is the answer to the start and end time.

IMO, If your appointment is at 2PM and you are on time and she is also there on time, and you are entering her door no later than 2PM, then yes, the time starts at 2PM.

Ending time is another subject, but safe to say, if you are walking to your car, get in and look at the clock in the car and it is 3PM or sooner, then you did not get your full hour. If it is your choice, it is on you, but if she shoos you out, it is on her and should be noted.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:49 PM   #6
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mannnn....I am PROUD of you guys! Those are great answers😀👍🏽💯
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #7
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, I prefer everyone showers when they arrive, even if they showered right before at their home. You can sweat even in your cars during that drive time.

For me, it doesn't cut into your time. I mean, I don't want you to light the candles, sit in the tub, and take a long bubble bath, but using soap on all the naughty bits and showering real quickly is awesome! Great topic!
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:28 PM   #8
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me.....when you walk in is when the time starts. If our date was at 2 and you walk in 10min late, then our time starts at 2:10.

However, if we planned to meet at 2, it's 2 and you say you're 15min away, but then show up 30min later... yeah our time might get cut a little, which I'll mention when you walk in hhr late.

Like Annie, I prefer a gent takes a quick rinse. When it's 90+ and humid, balls/asses sweat! I also like to have a little chat, especially if it's our first time meeting, just to cool off and to settle nerves. But in that 5-7min chat, there's kissing, touching/petting and some undressing going on. I try to be generous with my time and if a friend runs over a little on our time together, it's not usually an issue, unless I sense someone's trying to take advantage of me.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 03:40 PM   #9
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
For me.....when you walk in is when the time starts. If our date was at 2 and you walk in 10min late, then our time starts at 2:10.

However, if we planned to meet at 2, it's 2 and you say you're 15min away, but then show up 30min later... yeah our time might get cut a little, which I'll mention when you walk in hhr late.
This. This all the way. Unless you're VERY late, she should let it slide, because stuff happens. She'd be technically within her rights to dock you 10 minutes because you're 10 minutes late, but being technically within your rights doesn't make you less of a clock-watcher. Nobody likes clock watchers.

That being said, everyone has a clock on them all the time, and has for the last decade at least. And apps that tell you what traffic is like are easy to find. If it's around 7 AM, 3 PM, or 5 PM, you don't need an app to tell you traffic sucks balls. In a bad way. If you're late, it's totally your fault in 90% of cases. Don't be late. Be early, then find some way to entertain yourself for 20 minutes while you wait for your appointment time.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 04:32 PM   #10
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2PM and decide to take a quick shower, the date started at 2PM.

If you set a date for 2PM and you walk into the incall at 2:10PM, the date started at 2PM. If traffic was bad and she is nice she may opt instead to start when you arrive.

If you arrive on time but she doesn't clear you to enter or give you the room number until 2:15 the clock starts when you walk through her door.

If you have an outcall set for 2PM and she doesn't arrive until 2:30 then the clock starts when she walks through the door.
I’m gonna have to agree with this 99.9%

Time is time and most ladies will say this.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 05:36 PM   #11
randell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
If you book an hour at 2 p.m. and you walk through the door at 2 p.m., your hour is up and you should be walking out the door at 2:30.
This is my experience.
And god help you if you book multihours, your time would be up at 2:01.

I get the general feeling like time is money, when it's the ladies time and time is just a number when it's the man's time
randell is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 05:40 PM   #12
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by randell View Post
I get the general feeling like time is money, when it's the ladies time and time is just a number when it's the man's time
Sorry ladies but this is the TRUTH. Maybe not for some of the top providers but for the other 99% is sure is.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #13
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

An hour is an hour. If I get there at 2:10 I should stay until 3:10. Don't schedule your tricks that close together if 10 minutes is going to screw up your schedule.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:36 PM   #14
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

all good answers .. I like a text when you are 15mins away , kinda helps know what time you will be at my door
shower is only like 3-5 mins if you just rinse off with soap and wash all the good parts

No need wash your hair or what ever you do in the shower lol

I count when you walk in the door , but I'm not a rush you out either , but be nice and don't over stay either

I seem be always be at the end of the long hallway so I gave more time for walking up to my room ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:37 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xx1_CbJTI

Brandofan said it well. so did L.A.

10 minutes should not be worthy of worry. if it is, there are larger problems with scheduling.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women