Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default So. Would you have sex with a zombie?

We might wish to consider the idea that zombies could be taking over our society in the near future and be prepared for it.

I watched "Zombieland" this weekend and well, these zombie films are just all over the place. "Zombie Strippers" is a film that I've tried to watch and I have it, but the damn thing isn't working on my DVD player. "Shaun of the Dead" and all of the other films made about zombies do cause me to wonder "why" these are so popular.

Zombies have also entered into rather mainstream literary acceptance with the book, "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls" (Classics: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) by Jane Austen and Steve Hockensmith, being on a few of the must read lists on the Barnes and Noble site.

So what would you do if you had the opportunity to bed a zombie? Don't tell me that you haven't thought about it. I believe, though, that the ladies here that will only see "cultured, clean, white collar and refined gentleman" might have an issue with them.

I probably wouldn't. I freely admit to appreciating a man a little rough around the edges, but I would be worried that they would rip my neck off. I enjoy a little rough sex at times but this might not work for me. Plus, it would be messy in the bedroom.

Really, though. What gives with all of the zombie stuff going around these days? At least with vampires, you have these GREAT looking men who like to PENETRATE a woman with his teeth. It's a sexually raw concept that turns women on.

With zombies, I don't see a sexual allure ... but then, I haven't watched "Zombie Strippers", yet. And I haven't bedded a zombie ... I don't believe.

They all seem gross and disturbing.

Would appreciate your thoughts!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:54 AM   #2
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Did for almost 10 years. She's now staggering across graveyards by herself and I'm gettin' some most nights. God Bless America!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #3
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Wouldn't that technically be necrophilia? I'd have to pass, but where's the chain saw?
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Did for almost 10 years. She's now staggering across graveyards by herself and I'm gettin' some most nights. God Bless America!
That was funny! I was sortof teasing about the topic but it's interesting to me the reasons why zombies are so popular and have been.

So of course, taking it on a sexual route seemed normal enough.

Thanks for your response!

Elisabeth
Old 03-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
Wouldn't that technically be necrophilia? I'd have to pass, but where's the chain saw?
Not sure to the first question. Perhaps someone like Woody Harrelson would know! Aren't they somehow "undead" and so the term wouldn't work? According to "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead" it's a type of virus they have. But I really didn't read the book, just the synopsis. So I may be incorrect.

Elisabeth
Old 03-16-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

txcwby, you beat me to it! I was going to say that I am pretty sure I HAVE bedded a zombie before! LOL!

Seriously, (really? seriously?) I think it would be WAAAAYYYY too messy PLUS t he fact that they would probably kill me and eat what's left of my brains.

I'm afraid this is one scenario I am going to have to pass on. I thought Zombieland was a great film though!

EW, you are TOO much girl!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:45 PM   #7
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

It's all fun and games until someone gets shot pretending to be a zombie.

"Purell Anyone?"
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #8
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG! NOOOOO!!!!!

My three fears in life: Ghosts, Zombies and standing heights!

I'm the proud owner of the Zombie survival guide, should the undead invade us...really, I'm prepared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARmqz48Mh0
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:09 PM   #9
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post
I'm the proud owner of the Zombie survival guide, should the undead invade us...really, I'm prepared.
It's always good to be prepared. Reminds me of another good survival guide.

"As a society, i feel that we are inadequatly protected against raptors

i have enclosed in this poast, a quick howto guide on raptor proofing your school or place of work

step 1. Securing Doors:

REMOVE ALL door HANDLES as the raptor can easily manipulate these to get inside your building and eat you. Purchase several doorknobs to replace the handles, raptors cannot operate these because they lack opposable thumbs.

step 2. Windows:

Remove glass panel windows and replace them with polymethyl methacrylate (plexiglass) panels. These have a significantly higher impact resistance than typical glass. When raptor proofing your house, remember that if you can see a raptor, it can see you, but it cant claw its way through good, solid, plexiglass.

step 3. Securing the perimeter:

The first two steps focus on protecting the building itself, but what of the perimeter? it is imperitive to keep raptors as far away from you as humanly possible. To secure the perimeter, we will use a combination of passive obstacles, active obstacles, and shotguns. Consider fencing off the perimeter with chickenwire or razorwire. Now we will be planting landmines in a grid-like pattern like so

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1...uildingne5.png

note the safety zone, it is imperitive to leave an escape route in the likely event that your base is overrun by raptors. This covers both passive and active obstacles, now for the manual firepower. I recommend the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benelli_M4_Super_90 semiautomatic shotgun for handling the more cunning (CLEVER GIRL!) raptors that have bypassed your other defensive measures.

step 4. Provisions:

In the highly unlikely case that the raptors mount a 6-12 month siege, provisions must be stocked to stave off hunger and keep your base up and running. Provisions should be canned, non perishable, consisting of approximatly 35% beer, 30% beans, 20% pizza rolls (be sure to can the pizza rolls), 40% milk (canadians make sure to get bagged milk), 28% campbells tomato soup, and 4% corn (canned of course). Store several tons of these provisions underground in a refridgerated.

step 5. Plan B:

Certain raptor-man battles are unwinnable. While it is difficult to accept, you may be required for the good of our species, to sacrifice yourselves in the event that the raptors do bypass your defenses and overrun your base. If they are in your base, killing your doods, the only course of action is the activation of a hydrogen bomb strategically placed in an inconspicuous location (just stick it in a water heater). This may seem extreme, but consider this. If your base does fall to raptors, imagine the consequences, should the raptors acquire your provisions and weapons

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/8259/raptorsio7.png

we're fvcked, pretty much"
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #10
jkerouac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I was sort of teasing about the topic but it's interesting to me the reasons why zombies are so popular and have been.
The first popular zombie movie in the U.S. was "Night of the Living Dead" - George Romero's black-and-white horror movie shot in Pennsylvania. It's laughable now, but at the time it was the ultimate in horror, featuring gore that had not been seen before in mainstream theaters. I think the reason that the zombies struck such a chord with audiences was twofold:

1. They were weak, slow and easy to kill - but there were so many of them that EVENTUALLY you would find yourself cornered and EATEN by them.

2. They used to be US - your friends, your neighbors, you family - now clamoring to eat your guts.

The zombie genre was given a shot in the arm by "28 Days Later" - when suddenly the zombies were not dead, but diseased, pissed off and able to RUN. That made them really scary, because they could run a 4-second 40.

Later, "Dawn of the Dead" was re-created and is in my opinion the best zombie movie ever.

Our familiarity with zombies made it easy to write comedies about them - both "Shaun of the Dead" and "Zombieland" are not to be missed!

BUT, Elizabeth - I wouldn't want to fuck one. Perhaps I'm a prude...
jkerouac is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

i'd have to see some pix first. and maybe a couple positive reviews.

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

Hot Topic...
Of course however, it will cost someone...
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

My first ex. I was there 24 years and after the first 4, she was a zombie. Then I Luckily escaped.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:05 PM   #14
jkerouac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

JPdM just made me do a coffee spit.

Nice one.
jkerouac is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:30 PM   #15
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

It's all fun and games until somebody's brain gets eaten.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women