Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 258
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70649
biomed162188
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453190
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48301
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37165
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #1
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ashton Kutcher, misguided..rails against BP and Village Voice

Given the fact that Lindsey Lohan and others get paid for their numerous tweets one has to wonder about the real motives of Ashton Kutcher's Tweets, and Face Book comments.

If anything he and other celebrities are misguided by exaggerated so called "facts" by law enforcement and the media.

Take a moment to read up on this, and if you want to add comments on his facebook, or twitter about this I encourage you to do so.

Amanda Brookes blog on VV and Ashton Kutcher

Maggie Mcneil and BP-Village Voice and Ashton Kutcher

This affects all the consenting adults in the hobby.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #2
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Is this really a big issue? First off, the guy is entitled to his opinion. Second, our real hobby really operates in a different circle than does the seedy underworld of coerced sex by women of any age. Sure, maybe the hobby tangentially intersects that world when you factor in BP elements. In reality, we (provider and clients) are a group onto ourselves. It is actually a community (at least where I'm at) where people know of each other. It is not like we are some anonymous guys paying Guido the Killer pimp for a fling with a 14 year old. Most of us are very selective in who we see-- both provider and client. I actually support efforts that try to get rid of the "undesirable" elements of prostitution. Finally, if trafficking in under age girls is such a huge problem, then why aren't we inundated with these young girls? Never once have I seen an ad or anything else that would remotely look like it was for an under age girl. I'm sure this is a problem but it is just a lot of huff and puff if you ask me.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:20 AM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default GP

The biggest contributors to underage prostitution in the Houston area is in the Hispanic Community. But, no polititian will touch it with a 10 ft pole because they do not want anger the Hispanic Community by questioning their "culture"

Ever been in what they call a "taxi dancing" cantina. The prefered age of the girls is 15 and under. This is a common thing down in Mexico, so it fits right in on Canal, Harrisburg, and Navigation in Houston.

Remember a year ago when the report came out about underage pregnancy in Houston, and how it was the highest in the Nation, and the vast majority were 15 and under Hispanic Girls. That all got swept under the rug, because it is not 15 year old boys knocking these girls up, it's 30+ year old Mexican Men.

But, once again, nothing is said because NOBODY wants to offend the Hispanic Community, and their "culture".

Let a bunch of old White Guys fool around with a bunch of 12-14 year old girls in a night club, and the whole bunch would be headed for Huntsville in short time.

As for Ashton, sounds like he is complaining a little too much. Ole Elliot Spitzer made his bones as a prosecutor going after the "sex trade", and come to find out, he was shelling out 10 large a session for eye candy.

The next headline might be, "Demi catches Ashton with Backpage Girl".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 03:06 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Ashton is not far from the characters he plays ...... meaning he is dim.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #5
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

Ashton Kutcher is no Charlie Sheen so who gives a flying fuck what he says. 2 1/2 men will flop without Charlie. People are celebrities because they look good not because they are capable of actual thought processes.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/busin...e-voice/39540/

A few major advertisers are pulling ads.... This could get interesting!
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:00 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Hummmmm:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=250334

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Ashton should just shut the fuck up and keep his bitch wife quiet also. He's a pussy and she's a wanna be diva. Can't stand either one of them. Oh yea I forgot" Have a nice day".
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

OK, good some one said it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Ashton should just shut the fuck up and keep his bitch wife quiet also. He's a pussy and she's a wanna be diva. Can't stand either one of them. Oh yea I forgot" Have a nice day".
Old 07-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #10
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
AngelOK is one intelligent lady, I was a member of Mensa and she leaves me in the dust.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:42 AM   #11
Maggie McNeill
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42516
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
AngelOK is one intelligent lady, I was a member of Mensa and she leaves me in the dust.
Oh, pooh, Flecti, if I were really intelligent I'd be rich; I just have a good memory and a big vocabulary. But I sincerely appreciate the compliment.
Maggie McNeill is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post

No doubt in my mind! I was drawing attention to the two "SAME" threads! I have been called intelligent more than once! I went to a Mensa meeting and when it was over my only comment was "Oh ya!" Some people forgot more then I know! If you think you’re pretty smart, some one will be close by to disprove your thinking!
Old 07-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #13
Megan Love
Account Disabled

User ID: 9625
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Agreed!!!!
Megan Love is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #14
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
DEFINITELY !!!

Oh and you have a nice day too
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #15
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

it will catch like a wildfire...all it takes is a spark. Village Media better watch out....but if it is lining their pockets....so be it. Trafficking underage girls is a touchy subject. some get in by choice for freedom later and others by force or debt of the family. be nice to see the of age only chicks....Staff edit, forbidden subject. CC
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women