Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35870
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #1
Shrimp Boat Captain
Registered Member

Default What to do?

I'm a shrimp boat captain who has lost everything as a result of the bp oil spill. I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy. I still have several credit cards that have a combined credit line of about $50,000. I know the credit card companies will immediately cancel all of my available credit as soon as they find out I'm in the process of filing bankruptcy. So I've spent the last month trying to withdraw as much money as I can out of the cards. I know all of the money I take out will simply be discharged in the bankruptcy. I plan to have a 24 hour fuck fest with most of the money.

I'm new to the Houston area and was hoping I could get some sound advice on which providers would provide me with the most bang for my buck (no pun intended). Should I go with one provider for the entire 24 hours or see a different provider every few hours or maybe even go all out and rent a high dollar hooker? Any sound advice would be greatly appreciated!
Shrimp Boat Captain is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

wow...i dont know to believe this or if it be an attempt of infiltration by LE...
Big Joe is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Maybe its just me, but I'd take that cash and squirrel it away for hard times, especially if my livelihood just tanked. I wouldn't waste it on a hobby since I don't know when the next paycheck is coming.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #4
starflash
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
Maybe its just me, but I'd take that cash and squirrel it away for hard times, especially if my livelihood just tanked. I wouldn't waste it on a hobby since I don't know when the next paycheck is coming.
What he said...............
starflash is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you should revaluate your thought process and seek help. Plus take enderwiggins advice.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:32 AM   #6
Shrimp Boat Captain
Registered Member

But if I put back the money I’ll have to report it as an asset on my bankruptcy paperwork. The court will then confiscate the money and disburse it to my creditors. I’d be committing bankruptcy fraud if I didn’t report the money. My only option is to spend the money before filing. There is nothing the court can do if I tell the judge I spent the money on hookers before filing bankruptcy.
Old 08-29-2010, 01:43 AM   #7
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimp Boat Captain View Post
But if I put back the money I’ll have to report it as an asset on my bankruptcy paperwork. The court will then confiscate the money and disburse it to my creditors. I’d be committing bankruptcy fraud if I didn’t report the money. My only option is to spend the money before filing. There is nothing the court can do if I tell the judge I spent the money on hookers before filing bankruptcy.
Not to state the obvious, but if you tell the court that you spent thousands of dollars on prostitution, something tells me they'll figure out something to do with/to you.

Its kind of funny that your argument for blowing the cash on the ladies is to avoid committing bankruptcy fraud...

I hate to say it, cap'n, but you already are committing fraud. The trick now is not getting caught. If I were planning on stealing from my creditors, I'd do it for a good reason. Taking care of myself and my family is a better one than blowing it on whiskey and women. I can think of dozens of ways to avoid having to report it to the court, but I'm not about to give you advice on this. You'll have to figure out how to blow a hole in the bottom of your boat all on your own.

Good luck and sorry to hear about your troubles.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:46 AM   #8
Shrimp Boat Captain
Registered Member

The Beatle’s were right when they sang “can’t buy me love.” I thought these cyber whores would be all over me when they found out I have $50,000 lying around my house. I was expecting bbfs would be offered for $50,000, but I haven't even got a response offering cbj.
Old 08-29-2010, 02:52 AM   #9
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

mmm Ill have dinner and a movie how does that sound, but first i will put you through a rigorous verification that i seldom use something smells "fishy"
Max Rax is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 03:00 AM   #10
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The Beatle’s were right when they sang “can’t buy me love.” I thought these cyber whores would be all over me when they found out I have $50,000 lying around my house. I was expecting bbfs would be offered for $50,000, but I haven't even got a response offering cbj.
LOL .. and something tells me you will not be getting any responses now.

If you came to eccie looking for chicks that are hard up for cash, you picked the wrong place. Most of us cyber whores make that cash in 1/2 a year. Hell most of us cyber whores decline more appointments then we accept. And most of us cyber whores will never even have to consider bankruptcy.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 04:13 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm a shrimp boat captain who has lost everything as a result of the bp oil spill.
You are probably the only working shrimper that has, if this is even true.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/around-town/fo...-99800794.html

The season just started this month.

So just when did you get your "license" to steal from BP?

Now you want to steal from your creditors, defraud them, and in the process commit several felonies .....

... and on top of it all, you have posted your intentions on a website.

I sincerely hope that no one, and I mean no one, ....

..... is hungry enough to nibble on this bait.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:23 AM   #12
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:27 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
If you came to eccie looking for chicks that are hard up for cash, you picked the wrong place.

But the Walmart of SHMB, the p, is gone.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:35 AM   #14
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Why anybody is even replying to this idiot and obvious troll is beyond me.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:22 AM   #15
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Wonders never cease................Common Sense is really not all that common at all........................... .....
Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women