Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2011, 04:42 AM   #1
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you feel sometimes....that people are staring at you? The soccer coach...like, I've seen ur website....stare?

Hey guys and gals,
I experience this more often than is comfortable.
It could just be my imagination.....but I wondered if other gals felt this way from time to time.
I could almost bet....that it has.
There was also a neighbor who was giving me "the look".....but I'm positive would never go public with the knowledge....because he would be busted as well.

I recently put an ad out to share my incall in the Business Services Forum. And....even though this may be far fetched....I'm curious of the exposure, now with another provider and her clients coming and going.....that the odds are greater I could run into "the neighbor"...or "soccer coach".

I dunno.....it could also just be a crazy fantasy of mine....lol.

Anyways....do you gals get this? Or....have you guys ever been out in public....see a chick...that you think....oh, I know who that is....I've seen her site.

Curious.
Torre T
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I've run across a couple of providers, but only one close encounter. I've mostly seen them across a mall throughway or something far off like that. But I did run into one provider at, of all things, an accounting office. I was surprised more than anything. But she was cool. Still, both hobbyists and providers alike should be prepared with something to say should that happen.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:02 AM   #3
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

A knowing smile and a quick turn are the best measures. A dancer friend was buying her son shoes, when she and a male customer with his wife in tow came into the store. They both looked at each other trying to remember how...and BOOM both hit at the recognize button at the same time! He led his wife to another part of the store.

Since you don't show your face, he could just be checking you out.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
There was also a neighbor who was giving me "the look".....but I'm positive would never go public with the knowledge....because he would be busted as well.
Torre, as a friend of mine used to say, "Hard sayin', not knowin'." I guess the question i'd have, would be when you get those looks, how are you dressed? Conservatively? Or provocatively, maybe showing ample cleavage or leg?

When I head off to the gym, and see a lady sporting a sports bra top, low cut, one or two sizes too small, you bet I'm taking a close and lecherous look. It's the gym for crying out loud, no need to put it out there. Conversely, if a lady has a similar sports bra on, that fits properly and doesn't over expose the goods, a casual glance is all that's appropriate. The same holds true in public...dress to flaunt and expose it, you're going to get "the look." You can dress to flatter and highlight your assets without looking like a...well...you get the idea.

Just my two cents...
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #5
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I feel that way sometimes......creeps me out.

Maybe he thought you were hot! :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:56 AM   #6
Gypsy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

A very well known provider from Eccie had a kid that went to the same elementary school as my kid. I would see her at many school events. It was a provider I had never seen, so she had no idea who I was, however she was very recognizable from her showcase and many ads. I never let on I knew she was a provider, because I certainly did not want to make her feel uncomfortable in those surroundings.
Gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #7
bigB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I think maybe there are two different looks in this case

1) guy glancing at a beautiful woman
2) guy glancing at a beautiful woman he thinks he may have seen naked

Other than the second choice being a bit more drawn out, I don't know how I would tell the two apart. Dealing with a possible uncomfortable meeting is probably best laughed off with an "I'm sorry you must have me confused with someone else" smile, and walk away. Shortly there after, as he has watched you stroll out of his life, he's either going to schedule a session or move that encounter to the part of the brain that ponders things that could have been.
bigB is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 01:25 PM   #8
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

I think the overriding procedure here, is NEVER do anything other than nod discreetly or smile if it's someone you've known. Discretion is paramount in the hobby...
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #9
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Only had one encounter where I met a provider I had seen before BCD. Ran into her at local mall. Both of us were alone and when we recognized each other we did stop for a moment and chat. Then off we went in opposite directions. Of course we did meet BCD later that week since we had not seen each other for about a year.

If either of us had been with someone like SO or friend don't think we would have done the greet and chat but just smile or wink and keep on walking.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 02:38 PM   #10
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

It happened to me at dinner with my husbands best friend and his wife. After a few minutes into the dinner his friend asks me "well .....how is your business going?" with a grin and a funny look in his eye.I paused for a second or two and then said "I'm doing ok" Just got the feeling like he had seen pictures or something.
I also do some network marketing.I was hoping that's what he meant.Later when I suggested a girls night out with his wife,he said no way she aint going out with you.I don't know if he was playing or not.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:06 PM   #11
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I've seen a couple around malls, etc... I've also seen one as a patient, but she didn't know me, but I recognized her from her posting and ads. I never let on that I recognized her.
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:56 PM   #12
maxim_232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

When I was dating a provider a few years back she told me of a horror story once where a guy recognized her and screamed her provider name across a crowded mall, firmly taking his place as a "Major Dumbass". As a photographer I've had to jump through a few hoops in order to accommodate a ladies privacy concerns, including some fairly major tattoo removal. Photoshop is good, but it's not perfect.
maxim_232 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:04 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Torre, I didn't take time to look at your web site, but your profile page only has body shots. If your web site is similar, and you don't recognize the guy, he's probably just a run of the mill lecherous soccer coach who just like to take a few shots on goal.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:08 AM   #14
JMRZ
Valued Poster

I'm fairly new to the hobby. But as I was doing my research, I made a decision to only hobby when I travel or with visiting providers to avoid these kinds of situations. Austin's a small city and I'm a visible person. It's just too high of a probability to run into dancers or providers.
JMRZ is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #15
airlineguy12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The only ones I have seen in public that I was certain I knew as providers were a group of 3 girls who I'd seen advertise on BP I recognized one for sure the first time then went back found the other two. They would always come into the gym with their male friend who would supervise their training and show them how to lift and work the machines. They were all friendly and talkitive, I never let on I knew who they were and they never offered any information either. And like most of the "New Year's Club" they did not stay working out there for long then dissapeared.
airlineguy12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women