Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41555
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35931
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
Guest071315
Account Disabled

User ID: 2857
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A positive note....

So many sad stories on her lately.... Let's just smile, laugh, and receive positive energy!

Share a dirty joke...
Share an embarrassing moment....
Share a motivational anecdote...
or just share a smiley face!

I'll go first:
The weather has been so beautiful lately! I was outside walking around one of my favorite trails taking in the scenery... I veered off to check out the creek; I had to go through the trees. Well, two squirrels were chasing each other and I looked up to watch... Lo and behold, my foot found its way into a hole and the dirt and I made friends. Whoops! Then I heard laughing!! Apparently, a group of walkers had seen me and got their laugh in. Damn squirrels.
Guest071315 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I love smiley

Hug 4 u ...........thanks for the positive thread.

PS Damn squirrels .....ahehehe
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
Gimmeallten$
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

It's cool in my world, inside the matrix always happy hour. I got one$ an ten$.

Hi lisa my chi-town friend... Windy cit
Gimmeallten$ is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Gimme.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:01 PM   #5
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thanks Ryan for the laugh. Hope you have a great day dear, with many more to come.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #6
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

My second appointment I was super nervous. She gave me directions to her apartment and there were two apartment complexes with almost the same name. So I turn into the wrong one, roll up to the building, and found the apartment number. I get out and go to the door (Keep in mind Im at the wrong complex.) and knock. I turn around and hear dogs barking so I think she's putting them away. Well I hear this older woman with a deep raspy voice say I'm coming. I turned around and went back to my car to call for directions AGAIN. She laughed and said I should have turned right instead of left. Then asked me if I was holding her present when the lady opened. I told her I didn't stay long enough for a response. We both laughed about my poor sense of direction.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

LOL Great idea Ryan! If not my first one of my very early times was for FBSM. I was up on her massage table in my birthday suit, she was almost in a matching uniform, and has a little beard trimmer to do some manscaping not even close to me and with a wink says I bet you can't stay soft while I do this ... umm I lost before she got with in about a foot of me and was kinda bent over and then she says um hon where did you set my gift, hmmm I jump up look in my pants pocket then it hits me I just hit an ATM and said oh its in the car. So imagine this we are both almost naked, and with out thinking I head for the door, she kinda clears her throat and says your car is not in a garage umm and looks kinda down as I am sportin' some nice wood, and I say I really don't want to get all dressed up again, and she points out with a bit of a smirk just use my robe from a hook in the bathroom. So here I am with a nice and very soft and thin mind you robe that goes way above the knee, parked right up front, got her gift rush back in (mind you all the blood has long since left my big head in favor of the little head) open the door .... IT WAS THE WRONG DOOR! Oh the look on my face as I see this young house wife must have been priceless! I was too shocked to say something slick as our eyes met, I not only opened the door, I was about two steps in, and just as fast said very softly 'opps' and slipped back out. Got back to her in the right door still kinda pale faced and said ... um I may have shocked your neighbor. We laughed it off quickly and had a great session!
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:44 PM   #8
Guest071315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Love Lisa's smileys!!

Thanks elgato!! It's been a good day.

Oh no!! Maybe that raspy voice lady would have rocked your world?
Old 02-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Guest071315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Was it a girly robe??
Old 02-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #10
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyansFun View Post
Was it a girly robe??
YES very girly and very short, lol
Old 02-25-2011, 02:53 PM   #11
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishGuy13 View Post
LOL Great idea Ryan! If not my first one of my very early times was for FBSM. I was up on her massage table in my birthday suit, she was almost in a matching uniform, and has a little beard trimmer to do some manscaping not even close to me and with a wink says I bet you can't stay soft while I do this ... umm I lost before she got with in about a foot of me and was kinda bent over and then she says um hon where did you set my gift, hmmm I jump up look in my pants pocket then it hits me I just hit an ATM and said oh its in the car. So imagine this we are both almost naked, and with out thinking I head for the door, she kinda clears her throat and says your car is not in a garage umm and looks kinda down as I am sportin' some nice wood, and I say I really don't want to get all dressed up again, and she points out with a bit of a smirk just use my robe from a hook in the bathroom. So here I am with a nice and very soft and thin mind you robe that goes way above the knee, parked right up front, got her gift rush back in (mind you all the blood has long since left my big head in favor of the little head) open the door .... IT WAS THE WRONG DOOR! Oh the look on my face as I see this young house wife must have been priceless! I was too shocked to say something slick as our eyes met, I not only opened the door, I was about two steps in, and just as fast said very softly 'opps' and slipped back out. Got back to her in the right door still kinda pale faced and said ... um I may have shocked your neighbor. We laughed it off quickly and had a great session!

LMAO!!!!
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #12
Int3rested
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

A Few Professions Preferred by Some...

1. Doctor. Because they say, "Take off your clothes."
2. Dentist. Because they say, "Open Wide."
3. Hairdresser. Because they ask, "Do you want it teased or blown?"
4. Milkman. Because they ask, "Do you want it in front or in back?"
5. Interior Decorator. Because they say, "Once you have it all in,
you'll love it."
6. Banker. Because they say, "If you take it out to soon, you'll lose interest."
7. Police Officer. Because they say, "Spread 'em."
8. Mailman. Because they always deliver the package.
9. Pilot. Because they take off fast and then slow down.
10. Hunter. Because they always go deep in the bush, shoot twice, and
always eat what they shoot.
11. Providist. Whatever you want.
Int3rested is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #13
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews
Default TExTing Mix Up

So last week, I was texting a client around the same time that I was texting my dad.
The client texts saying, "Are you ready to see me tonight?"
I text back, "Hell yeah, I can't wait to have some big O's with you tonight!"

About 30mins later my DAD texts me saying, "What big O's?"

- I checked my outgoing text messages and was mortified!!

Sad thing is, this was not the 1st time that I've slipped up and texted something CRAZY to one of my parents that was supposed to go to a client! he he he....

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #14
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Looking for somthing for the history nerd side of me and found this:
In 1636, Thomas Hooker (1586-1647), a Cambridge, Massachusetts minister, established the first English settlement in Connecticut. Convinced that government should rest on free consent, he extended voting rights beyond church members. {want the link for the context and the rest of the story just ask}
Makes me think hmm sin city could have started out on the East Cost and just kept moving west geting a little wilder with each move west it made ...
Old 02-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #15
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha Ha Ryan! I think it's funny when someone I know licks everything....
Sami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women