Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41530
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35903
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2023, 10:34 PM   #1
Wahooguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Is it okay?

Is it okay to tell a provider that you only want to do certain things? Should I discuss this before the meeting? I hate going into details on the phone or messages. I don’t want to offend a lady, but most of the time I don’t want to go fs or daty, especially the first time we meet. I don’t mind paying the hh or hr but I usually only do fs with someone I’m comfortable with and that rarely happens first meeting.
Wahooguy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 05:22 AM   #2
grinin22
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I really think most gals don’t want to talk about details on the phone. Also I think most would be receptive to your type of requests.
grinin22 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 06:54 AM   #3
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

I haven't seen many that want you to do specific activities. Almost all are ok not doing something. It usually is their not stating what they will do upfront thats the problem. They don't have a problem doing less.
Rooter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 07:36 AM   #4
Wahooguy
Valued Poster

I agree, I like when they state no bb or no bbbj in their ad, so I know it’s not for me. but sometimes no bb is stated in the ad and In activities cim or bbbj is listed, so you really don’t know. I’m not a fan of cbj but I’ll only do cfs. All stuff it’s hard to discuss on the phone.
Old 03-23-2023, 01:38 PM   #5
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 168

I've never had a problem just very politely if the activities listed are correct ? Their tone and response will tell you allot by just saying you don't want any misunderstandings.

To each his own.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 09:17 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If ya dont tell us,then how do we know!?? lol

no,seriously..if youre seeing a reputable gal then it should be cool to discuss things upfront...especially if youre a reputable guy!

I luv finding about what a guy is into..makes playtime more confortable!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 11:25 PM   #7
Wahooguy
Valued Poster

Thanks Dallas. You’re super easy to get comfortable with
Old 03-24-2023, 06:28 AM   #8
Rooter
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

To the posters original question,I've never had a provider get upset about me nit doing something. I really can't imagine that. I've had girls offer anal and I just politely say I'm not really into that. They don't care. As far as providers go, their all over the map. Some don't want to talk about anything till they meet, some want to know exactly what you want to do move by move. Some want 400 just to show up and the price goes up with anything, some for 80 bucks it's anything you want. Some don't like what they do,they are uncomfortable the whole time, they can't or don't want to hide it; some are very comfortable with it,enjoy the validation and power it gives them, or have honed their performance to the level you just don't know how they feel.
While there may be subtle clues, there's no way to know till your in.
Rooter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women