Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35866
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: How do you choose a provder?
looks 40 54.05%
measurements 14 18.92%
tattoes 4 5.41%
bush \shaved 7 9.46%
reviews 46 62.16%
pictures 27 36.49%
visitor 1 1.35%
all the above 17 22.97%
don't care 1 1.35%
other 13 17.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77
Default How do you choose a provider?

a looks
b. reviews
c. measurements
d tattoos
e bush/ shaved
f age
g.other
h . don't care
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
Obi_Wan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Looks, and reviews.
Obi_Wan is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:45 AM   #3
mcangus53
Gaining Momentum

CBJ or BBBJ
mcangus53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:29 AM   #4
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Taint??

Oh yeah, and big tits!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #5
mad469s
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Looks, menu, and price
mad469s is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #6
fastyellowmini
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

BBBJ Deep throat, not a smoker, not BBW, reviews, donations, then repeats are based on the above with real performance, attitude, plus FBSM skills.
fastyellowmini is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #7
fastyellowmini
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

And for any providers who might read this, my preference is shaved or well groomed. I show up well groomed, so should the provider.
fastyellowmini is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #8
guest102613
Account Disabled

I think personality comes into play for me too, something has to click a little to give the IOP. telling me you want someone to F*&^ you just because rent is due and u are in a bind makes it sound like a job, assembly line till u meet your goal.
guest102613 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #9
dwl318
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default choose a provider

Well I for one read the reviews and if there is a no i contact the provider to get her side and judge from there. but there is one factor not listed services. as gfe pse are not always the same provider to provider. so services is a must also.
dwl318 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #10
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

On a break at the moment, but what I used to do was look at listed activities. Then confirm via reviews. Then ask the prospective lady to read my 411 profile where I detailed exactly what I was looking for so there were no disappointments on either side. If she was good with what she read, game on.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:55 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think you are missing a few factors that matter--at least to me.

Yes, reviews and looks are important, but mostly to screen out those I would not want to see. The attraction part is first and foremost attitude. Her posts, and more so her replies to my initial e-mails.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Looks and love ink.

Tats on the hip or side area are fucking hot!
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #13
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

If I were a guy, my favorite provider would either be 18-20 or 40-45. Age would be first. I'm attracted to either young or mature women.

Second would be looks, not necessarily measurements, but looks because proportionate outweighs numbers on a page. I am not picky on if you're 4'9 or 5'11, I like proportionate.

Third would be attitude.

Icing on the cake would be if down south were trimmed; not a bush nor shaved.

Things I don't care about would be tattoos, piercings, and reviews. If she likes tattoos and piercings, then I am going to respect her for her individuality and I'm going to find her attractive in her own unique way. If I am treating her incredible, she is going to return the favor. Me being so nice and gentle, showing her respect and taking my time, learning about her and then doing it.... it'll make her melt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastyellowmini View Post
And for any providers who might read this, my preference is shaved or well groomed. I show up well groomed, so should the provider.
I think it would be really cool for guys to have a place where they could list ideas and preferences for dates. Or if already on certain sites, add fun facts like the one you mentioned. Grooming down south, a few ideas for clothing preferences, perfume or no perfume, toys or no toys, themes or mood suggestions, etc. Listing fantasies. Then for whoever reads about you, they can accommodate in their own unique way. Or if you want surprised each time, include that part. Something always helps for those who tailor their appointments on an individual basis.

Say for example my imaginary boyfriend stops by over his lunch hour. He has 90 minutes to spend together. Spending the first... half of our time together without him inside of me would be such a turn on. Or maybe not half, but maybe the first third of our time together as external activities. I'm a fan of getting worked up very slowly, at least 20-30 minutes. If I were a guy, I would make sure the women I date had a chance to read/learn more about me. Then maybe they could better make me feel special/like a king! Or, as a guy, if I wanted two cum twice, I'd want the lady to know that, to make it less of a guessing game. She might be able to tell, but she also might not know. I think some ladies would be more likely to get men off a certain number of times, if they knew that was what the man wanted. Some guys want to get off twice, whereas others are one and done; which one are you?!

For strangers, it can be as easy as typing words on a page and providing a link in an email to the material you've put together......
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #14
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post

I think it would be really cool for guys to have a place where they could list ideas and preferences for dates. Or if already on certain sites, add fun facts like the one you mentioned. Grooming down south, a few ideas for clothing preferences, perfume or no perfume, toys or no toys, themes or mood suggestions, etc. Listing fantasies. Then for whoever reads about you, they can accommodate in their own unique way. Or if you want surprised each time, include that part. Something always helps for those who tailor their appointments on an individual basis.
This is what I did with my 411 profile. I listed my two deal breakers (MSOG, CIM). I detailed the environment (TV off, types of music I like, what I wanted her wearing, etc.). And then I wrote about the bonus stuff that would make the time very special for me.

When contacting the lady, I would always as that they read the profile and determine for themselves if they wanted to meet after reading. I made it clear that I realize I am a mutant so I would hold nothing against them if they decided to pass.

Funny thing is a couple ladies actually got offended because they thought I was being too explicit (no more explicit than activities listed in their profiles, or I wouldn't have contacted them in the first place). Left me scratching my head (both of them) as to why they were in the hobby if they were that easily offended.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #15
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
This is what I did with my 411 profile. I listed my two deal breakers (MSOG, CIM). I detailed the environment (TV off, types of music I like, what I wanted her wearing, etc.). And then I wrote about the bonus stuff that would make the time very special for me.

When contacting the lady, I would always as that they read the profile and determine for themselves if they wanted to meet after reading. I made it clear that I realize I am a mutant so I would hold nothing against them if they decided to pass.

Funny thing is a couple ladies actually got offended because they thought I was being too explicit (no more explicit than activities listed in their profiles, or I wouldn't have contacted them in the first place). Left me scratching my head (both of them) as to why they were in the hobby if they were that easily offended.
Try a more subtle route the next couple times at arranging dates. My guess is the providers who got offended probably felt like you shouldn't be asking them for certain activities. If you tried asking them if they are up for the stuff on your profile, even if the answer was yes, they could be trying to exercise safe business practices by saying no even when the true answer may be in your favor. I would also remove any negative connotations, don't indicate "are you interested" or "you can pass if..." because that gives the option for her to say no. Just assume your answers are yes for the ladies who agree to see you. And then towards the end of your date or right before parting ways, ask her if you can do a review. That would save other clients the hassle of not knowing as well. If more clients asked providers if they could write a review, most providers would say yes, and more clients could be more informed! Many questions being asked would be answered much quicker if there were a review to glance at. Perhaps an alternative might be to ask the lady to sign up on P411, or if she's already on there, ask her if she would be willing to perhaps fill out her profile a little more thoroughly. I'm not sure if any of this is helpful, just throwing out some ideas. In all honesty, with the acronyms you provided in this post, I would view your requests as too explicit and decline a date with you. You sound like a great guy, but safety first. Might also add some things to your profile that would make you sound more down to earth and less like a sex addict. I haven't read your profile on there so I'm randomly throwing ideas out there. But maybe put some things in there that will make providers feel like more than a piece of meat, used and then pushed away. I say all this only to help you, not to push you down. I honestly respect you for asking for advice. It shows you're looking for ways to improve.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women