Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

User ID: 324123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm just curious.. *RANT*

As to why Houston clients BLOW me up durning the week KNOWING I reside in Dallas and am only in Houston on the weekends but then when I get down here no where near HALF of the clients texting me EVERY SINGLE day or a couple days throughout the week go ghost when I'm in Houston on the weekends, but always have a excuse to text me on Monday or Tuesday of how "they promise to see me next time I'm in town"

Why do people like to waste my time?

If you don't plan on seeing me and actually going thru with the appointment
DONT CONTACT ME.

Everything you need to know about me is either in my reviews or in my ad. Including menu (reviews) and donations (ad)

If you make a appointment with me and something comes up; that's TOTALLY ok. I understand we all have a RW life. Sometimes I have to reschedule or cancel with a client because of my RW life. UNDERSTANDABLE.

But to the clients who ghost me every weekend; yur not cute. Yur not funny. Yur a joke & a waste of my time & im going to start blocking people from my phone & Eccie...

From now on the FIRST time people ghost me; blocked
From now on the FIRST time u book a appointment and go ghost and expect me to just see you again next weekend cuz you text me some BS excuse and say sorry NO. I will be adding a NCNS & GHOST fee to my donations from on. Don't ghost me or you'll have to tip me. Simple as that. Don't waste my time and I won't waste yours.

I don't wanna be called "sour" or like I'm desperate for attention; cuz I'm not..
But I am tired of my time being wasted.
Specially when you text me when I'm not even in town and I'm at home in Dallas and then when I'm here and GHOST.

Have some respect!

I will no longer text Houston clients back during the week when I'm at home in Dallas unless I've seen you before; so I can know you are serious.

IF IF IF you ACUTALLY ARE serious about seeing me and need to text me during the week to set something up; I will be requesting from now on a $20 pre-booking fee.
If you agree to tip me $20 for pre booking; I doubt you'll be a waste of time. Who wants to pay for nothing.. I know I wouldn't.
SpinnerCindy is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:12 PM   #2
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
Why do people like to waste my time?
Like u wasted my time today??
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #3
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chlorine View Post
Like u wasted my time today??

Don't even.
I didn't waste your time.
You scheduled for 3 pm.
I asked you for 2:45. You said cool. Then I told you nvm I had to stop and get some things for our session; I arrived at my incall at 3:03 and u left. Not my fault... I kept you updated the whole time and have proof of it.
Even after you texted me saying you were about to leave I told you "I am about to pull in" at 3:03 and u said no thanks. You left not me.

How can I come to a appointment unprepared then we would've had a waste of a appointment without incidentals. I let you know multiple times I had to stop for something for our session.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #4
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Don't even.
You scheduled for 3 pm... Even after you texted me saying you were about to leave I told you "I am about to pull in" at 3:03 and u said no thanks.
Maybe he didn't buy it? Maybe he caught one of those vaporous "gut feelings" hooktards incessantly talk about? Who knows, the Shadow? Oh, Chlorine knows.

I wonder if I'm the only mutt on here who can't figure out just where under the sun you are at ... almost ever.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:29 PM   #5
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't even.
You scheduled for 3 pm.
I asked you for 2:45. You said cool. Then I told you nvm I had to stop and get some things for our session; I arrived at my incall at 3:03 and u left. Not my fault... I kept you updated the whole time and have proof of it.
Even after you texted me saying you were about to leave I told you "I am about to pull in" at 3:03 and u said no thanks. You left not me.

How can I come to a appointment unprepared then we would've had a waste of a appointment without incidentals.

Well now that u bring it up... Yes I originally said 3:00 YOU said 2:45 (that was at 2:09) I bust my ass to shower and get to ur incall ON TIME...the time YOU changed it to. Then at 2:37, as Im about to pull in ON TIME, then you start with that you "are on your way" and you "needed to stop for supplies". Its certainly not MY fault that you werent properly prepared and that you didnt budget your time to get ur incall at at time that YOU changed.

Hey guys...as your reading her "rant" about time wasters here in Houston...how many of you would wait in a parking lot for 20 plus minutes?? Especially after reading the build up to the set appointment time?

I have seen your running buddies AluringStacey and Kaitlyn Dior (my ATF) several times and never had an issue. The moral to the story is...not only be prepared but to practice what you preach
Old 06-10-2017, 04:33 PM   #6
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well now that u bring it up... Yes I originally said 3:00 YOU said 2:45 (that was at 2:09) I bust my ass to shower and get to ur incall ON TIME...the time YOU changed it to. Then at 2:37, as Im about to pull in ON TIME, then you start with that you "are your way" and you "needed to stop for supplies". Its certainly not MY fault that you werent properly prepared and that you didnt budget your time to get art the incall at at time that YOU changed.

Hey guys...as your reading her "rant" about time wasters here in Houston...how many of you would wait in a parking lot for 20 plus minutes?? Especially after reading the build up to the set appointment time?

I have seen your running buddies AluringStacey and Kaitlyn Dior (my ATF) several times and never had an issue.

The moral to the story is...not only be prepared but to practice what you preach.

Since you wanna go into great detail; I did say 2:45

But I HAVE A SCREENSHOT saying NEVERMIND I HAVE TO GET Insidentals!
So I told you to stick to 3, not my fault you read my texts wrong.

I wasn't even talking about you but yur one of the guys who has been texting me for OVER A MONTH AND A HALF and is just now trying to see me for a qv. Lmfao. Goodbye.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:36 PM   #7
TankTop
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

SpinnerCindy,

If you would be so kind as to get rid of your NBA policy, you would never have a problem with me wasting your time.
TankTop is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 04:40 PM   #8
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Lies...And I was wondering why she hasn't had any reviews in two months...smh

FYI Cindy...these 'rant' type threads never end well, u should stop before it gets worse. Jus sayin'

Old 06-10-2017, 05:07 PM   #9
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

FYI Cindy...these 'rant' type threads never end well, u should stop before it gets worse. Jus sayin'

Lol "the reason I have gotten recent reviews". Search my name sweetie, I have gotten recent reviews. Not my fault some clients don't know how to link my name right.

FYI; idc about YOUR AND YOUR ALONE opinion. Obviously.

And why won't it end well?
Because I have the right to rant about time wasters.
I am not lying about nothing I said up there cuz I have the texts. All of them. From the very first one you sent me for proof. So who's lying now?

Why isn't this gonna end well; because you clients think you can run us providers? Fuck no.
I'm sure I'm speaking up for a lot of providers.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:09 PM   #10
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Maybe he didn't buy it? Maybe he caught one of those vaporous "gut feelings" hooktards incessantly talk about? Who knows, the Shadow? Oh, Chlorine knows.

I wonder if I'm the only mutt on here who can't figure out just where under the sun you are at ... almost ever.

I am in Houston and Dallas.

It's easy; if you contact me and I'll tell you
Old 06-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #11
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
Location: 281-915-7899☆Nashville, Nacogdoches To Houston Your Vortex To Serendipity
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Quote:

Preach it Bud/
Babe / Chlorine lol

Too many rants end up in a multi collision trainwreck "&" many ThreADs as well,that go south with a horrible KO in the first round.

Some are too proud to heed advice.

I don't eat popcorn so I've been roasting veggies while "doing my homework"/ reading Eccie lately.
Gotta stay abreast of the shenanigans

Time to walk the dogs
Smooches
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:33 PM   #12
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
Preach it Bud/
Babe / Chlorine lol

Too many rants end up in a multi collision trainwreck "&" many ThreADs as well,that go south with a horrible KO in the first round.

Some are too proud to heed advice.

I don't eat popcorn so I've been roasting veggies while "doing my homework"/ reading Eccie lately.
Gotta stay abreast of the shenanigans

Time to walk the dogs
Smooches

This isn't a ad, so move along.
This is a rant like simply stated in the begin with.

Just because I had one gentleman sit outside to wait for something NEEDED for the session I warned him about ahead of time; doesn't mean it a bad provider!

If someone wants to base not meeting me off ONE client, then that's their loss.

At least I didn't waste his time and have him come up to my incall without having any insesentals. That would've been worse.

All I was saying IN MY RANT is don't text me all freaking week and then ghost me when I'm here on the weekend is all.

If you wanna turn this against me; go ahead.

Not to toot my own horn but I have too many yes reviews (with only TWO no reviews) and regular good clients for you to make me look bad chlorine.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:37 PM   #13
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I am in Houston and Dallas.

It's easy; if you contact me and I'll tell you
Don't tell me you are Schroedinger's cat?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:40 PM   #14
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

Ummm.. can the two of you take this to PM? Millions of electrons died for you guys to post this in public.
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #15
anonsull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTop View Post
SpinnerCindy,

If you would be so kind as to get rid of your NBA policy, you would never have a problem with me wasting your time.
Your post has been ignored
anonsull is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women