Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #1
under the hill
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7
Default AddisonO Sloan Sessions......Hmmm?

I'm somewhat puzzled.......recently scheduled with Sloan twice. I selected her based on her reviews, which by the most part were positive, but with one bump in the road back in Early Dec 2013, whereby the Gentleman was basically accused by the eccie audience to being a stalker/psycho.....Hmmm? It just so happens, that within this Gentleman's review testimony, I experienced some similar things,...BUT.....none of this appears in any reviews???

Other than her biased ATF's,.....anyone else out there willing to come forward on their sessions with Sloan, concerning any 'Bumps In The Road' that are totally foreign to her supposedly consistent reviews?? I mean, was she on time....everytime....for appointment? Outside her wonderful conversation at the first of the session,.....did you find yourself having to 'Move Things Along' towards the reason you were truly there? Did you walk away from session feeling like.....'Huh?.....'

Look forward to hearing comments on behalf of others. Also, please do not suggest that I needed to read 'ROS'. An 'HONEST' review should be accurate with a simple 'YES' or 'NO'.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
Horizontal Driller
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Either write a review or go back to lurking.
Old 07-03-2014, 09:56 PM   #3
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

and this would have been better served in the ML room...
Old 07-04-2014, 02:08 AM   #4
poppy71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
and this would have been better served in the ML room...
True but he has no PA so no ML for him. I do agree about writing the review.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:06 AM   #5
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

First let me say I have never met Addison, read a review of her, etc. The following is just general commentary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by under the hill View Post
Also, please do not suggest that I needed to read 'ROS'. An 'HONEST' review should be accurate with a simple 'YES' or 'NO'.
Even without being able to see the ROS, you should have been able to read the comments of others to those reviews. Those comments are enough to learn that the YES/NO means shit

1). A lot of guys seem to think a review is a legal contract review of whether a lady provided the service paid for. If they did, they will give a YES to a girl that used hugely misleading photos, rushed the session, had poor skills, had her pimp drop her off, had a smelly vag, etc.

2). There are pimps on this board who are writing reviews to promote their product

3). There are guys who receive special considerations from MPs/agencies/independents for writing overly hyped reviews. These same guys will constantly leave comments in honest reviews calling into question the reviewer or trying to make it seem like he caught her on a bad day.

4). For some guys on here, paying to spend an hour with a provider is the closest thing to a meaningful interaction with a female that they are going to get. They will say about anything to feel they are sharing a friendship moment.

5). Some guys are just huge pussies and are afraid of a provider saying something bad about them or blowing up their phones with threats and bullshit about how you are ruining their life and income. (God forbid the lady take responsibility for the actions which got her the bad review in the first place. You know, like providers who make false claims of offering DATY and greek to lure in the unsuspecting but then never deliver.....but I digress)

For these reasons and more, you cannot take this board at face value. If you want to get anything meaningful out of it, you have to get ROS. Then you start, not only researching the ladies, but figuring out which guys to ignore because they write mainly BS so that they can get something out of it.

As others have said above, write a review. If you want to read honest reviews, give honest reviews. The best, and most honest, reviews come from the part-time hobbyist and lurker.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:48 AM   #6
Prime Time
Neon Deion

Overpriced anyway
Old 07-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #7
under the hill
Account Disabled

It's really sad, when you enter a simple and 'considerate' form of structural criticizm and then out from the shallow debths of murky ditch water, surfaces amoebas(Such as 'Horizontal Driller') that blindly attacks a person, that they know ZERO about, with a false character assination of ...'lurking'??

You might want to re-read my entry........I requested input from those whom have seen Ms. Sloan.

As per a review,......I'm not 'God',.....I don't judge women's bodies, etc., for a reduced $ session. These are VERY TOUGH times today, and I have nothing but respect for providers willing to do what they are doing, by the most part like all of us,......making ends meet.

I DO NOT dislike Ms. Sloan or have a chip on my shoulder, but like everybody at times, I believe she needs a 'Gentle Wake-up Call'. I will not go further into depth as per my reasons for posting this, nor will I post a review on Ms. Sloan. That 'Would Be' inconsiderate of her person and ruthless.

If still, you are unable to fathom my motive(s) here, then I suggest you start hanging out with the likes of ....'Horizontal Driller'.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:51 AM   #8
Lauren Mayfair
Account Disabled

User ID: 245378
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I will not go further into depth as per my reasons for posting this, nor will I post a review on Ms. Sloan. That 'Would Be' inconsiderate of her person and ruthless.

Yeah, you're right. This is much better.
/sarcasm
Old 07-04-2014, 07:55 AM   #9
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Uppity bitches need to watch what they post...

Not those bitches, the other bitches...
Old 07-04-2014, 08:12 AM   #10
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Quote:

As per a review,......I'm not 'God',.....I don't judge women's bodies, etc., for a reduced $ session. These are VERY TOUGH times today, and I have nothing but respect for providers willing to do what they are doing, by the most part like all of us,......making ends meet.
Wait. You're complaining about guys not judging her more harshly, yet you think it's inappropriate to judge providers at ALL? You can't complain about guys not sharing useful information in reviews if you're not willing to do the same.

So basically what this thread is about is that you had a shitty time with the provider and you're not man enough to write a review about it so you post this shit so others will thrash her.

Does that sum up your "motives."

Also, why are you complaining about being called a lurker when all you've done until today is lurk?
Old 07-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #11
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
You appear to be headed down the same path that you are criticizing. You are confusing writing an accurate review with being judgmental. No one says that stating the truth is demeaning and disrespectful. These ladies understand the business they are in. Just don't be an asshole in how you write it.

The fact that you are mixing the words "judge", "respect", and "making ends meet" in the same paragraph shows me you would probably never write an accurate review. You are to worried about the impact the review would have on the lady to be honest.

Despite the fact there is an ad section and a coed section in the forums, this site is for the guys, not the women. Regardless of their size, shape, or beauty; the women who have good TCB skills, post accurate pictures, provide the services they said they would, and have a "passionate" attitude do just fine. I always say, if a provider doesn't want something "bad" written about herself, she shouldn't give the guy a reason to write it. There are a lot of excellent providers on here with nothing but glowing reviews. The ones who have problem reviews are usually justified.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:21 AM   #12
under the hill
Account Disabled

Mr. 'bfcjosh', you have a wonderful day too!
Old 07-04-2014, 11:03 AM   #13
under the hill
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen44 View Post
You appear to be headed down the same path that you are criticizing. You are confusing writing an accurate review with being judgmental. No one says that stating the truth is demeaning and disrespectful. These ladies understand the business they are in. Just don't be an asshole in how you write it.

The fact that you are mixing the words "judge", "respect", and "making ends meet" in the same paragraph shows me you would probably never write an accurate review. You are to worried about the impact the review would have on the lady to be honest.

Despite the fact there is an ad section and a coed section in the forums, this site is for the guys, not the women. Regardless of their size, shape, or beauty; the women who have good TCB skills, post accurate pictures, provide the services they said they would, and have a "passionate" attitude do just fine. I always say, if a provider doesn't want something "bad" written about herself, she shouldn't give the guy a reason to write it. There are a lot of excellent providers on here with nothing but glowing reviews. The ones who have problem reviews are usually justified.
You are to worried about the impact the review would have on the lady to be honest.

This is my last entry in this matter,........A 'Review' is permanent with the provider.. Is my 'Co-Ed Entry' permanent? Only in the archives if someone decides to search...so to speak. Would I write an accurate review?......Yes, but I choose not to for reasons about Ms. Sloan that I respect and will not discuss. Does she deserve a review?....Yes. So now you will attack me about the word 'respect' in my decision to enter this post. Let me repeat myself once more,........Ms. Sloan needs a wake-up call, not a negative review. Same principle used in raising children, pets, etc.. As I told another person here,......Ms. Sloan is just a step away from being one of the BEST Providers in Houston.

For all of you that have blindly attacked me with 'Blind Assumption', there are three things certain,....1)Death 2)Taxes 3)Hoping like hell that you'll never be on my jury if I'm innocent.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #14
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
You are to worried about the impact the review would have on the lady to be honest.

This is my last entry in this matter,........A 'Review' is permanent with the provider.. Is my 'Co-Ed Entry' permanent? Only in the archives if someone decides to search...so to speak.
Simple fix. Link this thread to all her reviews going back 30 days & all reviews going forward. Then this 'Co-Ed Entry' will become quite permanent.

See how that worls
Old 07-04-2014, 11:50 AM   #15
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I don't think he can...

The mods won't let me link where Mahogany 101 outed me here in the Co-Ed forum in her reviews...they call that "stalking"...

Doubt he'd be able to get away with that...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women