Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2022, 08:03 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default I think that answers the question

Or does it? The question is, will DeSantis run if Trump decides to run, in effect giving Trump veto power over DeSantis. For quite a while, it seemed like a given that DeSantis would not run if Trump did.

Well, I think that just came to an end. Trump, while at a rally, turned to look at a poll predicting how much support Trump would get compared to DeSantis. Trump says "Trump 80%, DeSanctimonious , 10%. Wow! WTF? Going after DeSantis before either man announces?

How much could DeSantis go after Trump without alienating Trump supporters? How could DeSantis compare his policies to Trump's? Could DeSantis blame Jan'6th on Trump, say that the riot was absolutely Trump's fault? And still win against Trump?

This could get more interesting than I had imagined.

Me, I'll vote for DeSantis over Trump any day of the week.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 08:10 PM   #2
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Not sure what you are trying to say.

#1) any Republican candidate would face the same questions you raise

#2) Nothing came to an end
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 06:01 AM   #3
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Not sure what you are trying to say.

#1) any Republican candidate would face the same questions you raise

#2) Nothing came to an end

Sounds like a "you" problem.
Old 11-07-2022, 07:20 AM   #4
VitaMan
BANNED

Encounters: 69

Your follow up is terrible. Complete dodge of the topic......attacking another member.

Next.....
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 01:26 PM   #5
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I’m with H4eva, if Desantis is on the ballot he’ll get my vote in the primary.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 05:47 AM   #6
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

It didn't take long for Liberals to jump on Trump's comment about DeSantis. Saw a new ad this morning saying "If Trump doesn't respect and trust DeSantis, why should you".

Because he supports your policies Mr. Trump, without your baggage and character flaws.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:49 AM   #7
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
It didn't take long for Liberals to jump on Trump's comment about DeSantis. Saw a new ad this morning saying "If Trump doesn't respect and trust DeSantis, why should you".

Because he supports your policies Mr. Trump, without your baggage and character flaws.
Desantis is disciplined, there was zero reason for Trump to start slinging bullshit. If he runs, they will be bruising each other soon enough, doing it a week before the midterm was totally unnecessary.

Desantis, frankly, is better at wielding power. He took on social issues and got results. No more drugging and mutilating kids in the free state of Florida. I’ve been an avid Trump supporter since day one, but Desantis is the guy. He’s proven himself to be an effective leader.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 02:13 PM   #8
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I would prefer DeSantis over Trump too. While I voted for Trump twice and agreed with and supported his policies about 95% of the time, I have never cared much for Trump as a person. I think Ron DeSantis and Tulsi Gabbard would make a great ticket for the Republicans in 2024.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 04:56 PM   #9
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Not sure all/ most Republicans would warm to Gabbard. She was a Democrat except for the last 10 minutes if you know what I mean. The one to watch and she sure as hell is being put on a pedestal, maybe a bit to early but Kari Lake could very well end up on the DeSantis ticket if she wins tonight and has a good first year.

She seems to be a cut above the others but to early to tell if she'll last.
Old 11-09-2022, 01:47 PM   #10
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

I can see "Liberals" jumping on #HeWhoShallBeNamed comment since it is explicit/explicit hypocrisy.

The OP quoted the explicit.
The implicit. "...Well, I think if they win I should get all of the credit. And if they lose, I should not be blamed at all. ..." Trying to have his cake and eat it too.

*I* think the guy won on his own merits and how he put himself across to the voters. Idk how many showed up to the polls in FL, but if it was low, those complaining should do a better job getting people to vote next time.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 01:54 PM   #11
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Not sure all/ most Republicans would warm to Gabbard. She was a Democrat except for the last 10 minutes if you know what I mean. The one to watch and she sure as hell is being put on a pedestal, maybe a bit to early but Kari Lake could very well end up on the DeSantis ticket if she wins tonight and has a good first year.

She seems to be a cut above the others but to early to tell if she'll last.
Last I looked, Lake had closed the gap to .6%. 72% of the expected vote in. The problem for her is that the majority of the outstanding vote is in districts, Maricopa and Pima, that are favorable to Hobbs.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...vernor-results
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 02:23 AM   #12
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The riot on January 6 was not trumps fault point blank.
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 03:55 PM   #13
DesWad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

DeSantis would take a huge portion of would be Trump voters. While I can’t speak for DeSantis, but if I were in his shoes I’d let Trump continue to hang himself before dipping my toe in as a potential Presidential candidate. But maybe he has a Patriotic itch to help the GOP and America by trying to defeat Trump. We will find out in time! I’d vote for DeSantis over Trump. I’d vote for either over Biden.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:01 PM   #14
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
The riot on January 6 was not trumps fault point blank.
Did he or did he not invite his supporters to come to Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021 to protest the election on November 6th? Had he not done so, there would have been no riot.

Trump summoned supporters to "wild" protest, and told them to fight. They did

The chaos in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday unfolded after President Donald Trump spent weeks whipping up his supporters with false allegations of fraud in the Nov. 3 election, culminating in a call to march to the building that represents U.S. democracy.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29B24S
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 05:02 PM   #15
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesWad View Post
DeSantis would take a huge portion of would be Trump voters. While I can’t speak for DeSantis, but if I were in his shoes I’d let Trump continue to hang himself before dipping my toe in as a potential Presidential candidate. But maybe he has a Patriotic itch to help the GOP and America by trying to defeat Trump. We will find out in time! I’d vote for DeSantis over Trump. I’d vote for either over Biden.

It would be unseemly for DeSantis having just won another Governorship, to announce before the law requires him to and if I was DeSantis, I wouldn't reply to anything Trump had to say. Just ignore him and let the people who haven't come to the conclusion that Trump served his purpose by altering the SC and now he should just go away. He is certainly proving that he cares more about himself than about the Republican party and the country.

What I find interesting is that nobody that I have heard, followed up the story of Trump calling him names with a reply from DeSantis. That's exactly the strategy he should use against Trump, ignore him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women