Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60777
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48619
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #1
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Nitwitboy starts Chemo next week

All the medications and all the stress with no results. Who has done chemo before? I need some pep talk. I am fucke if this does not work? The weird thing is, I feel healthy and strong, yet I am slowly dying? I do not understand this at all.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I know nothing about chemo....just wanted to say, I wish you the best.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

My father is going through chemo right now.

The good news is that many treatments now do not have the same side effects, nor are they as severe. He even drove himself many days although he would come home and nap.

I encourage you to see what they can do to have more frequent checks during treatment to see how effective it is if possible. In his case they would have been well served to realize the first course was not working that well so they could get to the more potent drugs sooner. After observing his and other cases I do think it might have been better to bite the bullet and be more aggressive from the start, but each case is, of course, different.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Stay positive, spend as much time as you can with your friends and family to keep your spirits up, and good luck with the chemo. I don't know anything about it, but I wish you the very best and hope you get through it quickly.
Old 09-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #5
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It's good that you feel strong & be positive.

Think of it like training when they dropped you offshore with your team & said swim back. You knew it would be rough but in the long run you made it, survived, & kicked the waters ass that day.

One of my friends is going through the same ordeal. He is only 9 months older than I am. He's gone though treatments & finally bone marrow transplant recently. It's amazing what he has had to endure, but is coming out on T O P as will you.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Nitwit

I have been going though the chemo thing for the last several months in one form or another but since the beginning of the month here we have hit a new phase of larger doses with different chemo meds. Just this last week was when the realization of everything hit me along with the more intensive medication alot of what is going is mental because everything is at stake
You HAVE to keep a positive outlook and reduce the things that push you to the edge. That of course is easier said than done but surrond yourself with the friends ,relatives you trust the most and do lean on them when u need it
My doctor is very spiritual in nature and his mentality towards all this is to focus on your strenghts and reduce stress and most of all enjoy what is around you.
My cancer is in a very sensitive part of my cerebrum and for the most part inoperable except for two new procedures that may work? I have to let this crap work or not then I have a very interesting decision to make here soon.

I know you are prob scared as I know I am but I Beleive I will kick its ass as you will too...
If you need to talk pm me door is open...
Old 09-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
pete'smills
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Stay stong and keep all positive outcomes at the forefront of your mind. Cancer is no match for the power that lies within you, I'm with you in spirit and will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Best wishes!!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:40 PM   #8
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Stay strong my friend. Both my father and my good friend's father have been through some times with cancer. Science has improved significantly and things are more treatable now than ever before.

My friend's father was given a outlook of months back last summer and he is still going strong more than a year later with positive response to his treatment. My father needs treatment but as the doc put it "you aren't going to die from the cancer".

Good luck.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #9
Lauren Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26
My ECCIE Reviews

I have hugs and positive thoughts for you. And do not hesitate to reach out to your Eccie family.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish you tons of love and good hope. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but it has been enjoyable talking with you over the phone. I hope to a fast speedy recovery.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #11
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good luck hun, as you know i have 1st hand experience so feel free to pm me if you ever need ANYTHING or just want to talk.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #12
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

We've never met, but wanted you to know my thoughts are with you. My trainer at the gym has had a great result even though she had a very aggressive form of breast cancer. Seven years now and going strong. Hope you have similar results.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #13
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

I went through this with a law partner. There is no general rule. It's different for different chemo meds. It different for different cancers. But very frequently, chemo isn't the end of the line anymore. But if you're ready to have that conversation, the person to have it with is your oncologist.

As others have said, stay positive. Try to keep the crap and stress in your life to a minimum. And enjoy what you can, small or large.

Stay strong and we'll see you when you're well.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:52 PM   #14
Mopar71
Valued Poster

Stay strong and stay POSITIVE!!! It is most important, prayers and well wishes are headed your way, and I am wishing you a speedy recovery.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:37 AM   #15
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitboy View Post
All the medications and all the stress with no results. Who has done chemo before? I need some pep talk. I am fucke if this does not work? The weird thing is, I feel healthy and strong, yet I am slowly dying? I do not understand this at all.
My thoughts are with you...think positive!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women