Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default OBAMA KOW TOWS AGAIN.........

Yep; Hussein Obama offered his apologies (on our behalf presumably) to the Afghan people.....after riots that resulted in Afghan's murdering several of our young men serving in the military.

Hussein Obama is a POS.

http://www.therightscoop.com/obama-a...america-again/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

You are such a fuckup,he apologized for the burning of the Koran not the killing.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
MC
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Love the over-emphasis of his middle name. Just another example of veiled racism.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
Love the over-emphasis of his middle name. Just another example of veiled racism.
Really? Your statement indicates you are typical, ignorant liberal in that you quickly play the race card when someone disagrees with the current administration. As an ignorant, Kool Aid drinking liberal, you are completely incapable of forming a cogent rebuttal other than to point your scrawny finger and shout, "Racist"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What does Hussein have to do with racism? I was not aware that Hussein was a what? a black name? an Italian name? what kind of name? It sounds Arabic but there are some Americans with that name if I could think of one right now. Do you know any Americans named Hussein?

MC (whatever that means) you are full of it.

Obama (what kind of a name is that?) apologized to people who are killing our soldiers irregardless why the apology was made. I don't know why the administration doesn't go on the offensive in this PR war. The Koran was already soiled by the Islamic prisoners who used it for writing paper and then trashed it. Release their names and then release them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Duh.............I wouldn't expect him to demand an apology from those who killed our soldiers. That would be too Presidential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
You are such a fuckup,he apologized for the burning of the Koran not the killing.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

YOU are completely incapable of forming a cogent rebuttal other than to point your scrawny finger

by far the most hypocritical horseshit Ive read today

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !!

BBBAAAAAWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
by far the most hypocritical horseshit Ive read today

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !!

BBBAAAAAWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
You too are completely incapable of forming a cogent rebuttal.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #9
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Wow! Thanks! I'd completely forgotten to put you back on ignore after my New Year's amnesty for the ignorant. Thanks for reminding me.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Duh.............I wouldn't expect him to demand an apology from those who killed our soldiers. That would be too Presidential.

guess you are right Bush would have held hands with them...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #11
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Our tolerance of middle eastern mythology is astounding. Leave the damned books, turn the rest of the damned country to ashes.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:29 PM   #12
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Yep; Hussein Obama offered his apologies (on our behalf presumably) to the Afghan people.....after riots that resulted in Afghan's murdering several of our young men serving in the military.

Hussein Obama is a POS.

http://www.therightscoop.com/obama-a...america-again/
You wear your ignorance like a badge of honor. He was apologizing for the actions of troops under his command. Nothing more, nothing less.

Talk about giving aid to our enemies the Taliban. The people responsible for the book burning should be held accountable and court-martialed if they violated the UCMJ.

The story said the troops opened fire on the protesters first and an Afghani soldier returned fire. Think about it. You are a guard at a forward area base. People are surging forward. If you don’t shoot, you might be dead. If you do shoot there may be other consequences. You already risk your life everyday.

And then some cocksucking REMF who has heard no bullets zip past him or seen no soldiers except the ones in his jail, thinks it’s funny to throw gasoline on the fire for everyone but them.

Since you have no military service, this is just one more thing you don’t have a fucking clue about. I can easily see you as a jail guard.

Being a casualty of war is one thing. Being a casualty of someone else’s stupidity and disregard for a fact of life in Afghanistan is something else. You do not intentionally disrespect Islam in a Muslim country. You would not disrespect Judaism in Israel (well, you might). Both countries react energetically to such things.

IE, no Koran burning, no riots, none of our troops killed because the jailers are bored not being in the real war. They get shit or piss thrown on them by the prisoners. And it sticks. A real soldier can shower it off. Someone less can’t.

Rioting occurred because of the Koran desecrations. If Bibles were burned in a prison in the US, there would be demonstrations just like in Afghanistan (minus the shooting….probably). There is no reason to burn those books. It was intended as nothing but an insult. It served no purpose whatsoever. The sheer stupidity of the action is unbelievable. In a Muslim country we’re trying to liberate. The act alienates the Afghanis who are our allies and only helps the Taliban recruit. The action directly led to the loss of our soldiers.

As CIC, Obama has to take responsibility for the actions of his troops, some of which even though they come from a country with freedom of religion, feel they need to deny that supposedly inalienable right to others. We are the good guys. We should not tolerate bad guys on our team.

You seldom get it right. If only you were just a racist, you would be ignored. We all know your ignorance is legendary. It has nothing to do with you not liking Obama. It has everything to do with you not learning from your mistakes, from you not thinking beyond anything that backs up your many strange statements and posts, and the fact that you don’t read or understand the links you post.

You add insult you don't even understand. That's just part of not understanding the subject you post about and being a small person. Because you probably never apologise for the things you do. I was going to say "or for the people who work for you" but if there were such a thing, they probably do enough of that for you.

Kowtow
to act in an obsequious manner; show servile deference.
to touch the forehead to the ground while kneeling, as an act of worship, reverence, apology, etc., especially in former Chinese custom.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
MC
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Our tolerance of middle eastern mythology is astounding. Leave the damned books, turn the rest of the damned country to ashes.
Okay, maybe not so veiled.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You too are completely incapable of forming a cogent rebuttal.

said IB standing in the corner pointing his scrawny finger.

Case CLOSED!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #15
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Okay, maybe not so veiled.
My son is in the middle of this shit. Let us know when you've got more than snide little remarks in the fucking game.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women