Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70552
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48062
pyramider46370
bambino40816
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2024, 03:46 PM   #1
HoHound
Valued Poster

Default Black Radio Host Fired For Allowing Biden White House to Send Scripted Questions

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-biden-white/

Why does O'Biden always need to know the questions beforehand if he's "sharp as a tack?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kKUye23KBQ
HoHound is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 04:40 PM   #2
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default A fool's errand

Sorry to be blunt, but I don't see how one puts the two topics together.

One the one hand you have BI-DONE & The Demonicrat machine
While in the other you have ethics & integrity

I'm just not seeing how you think you can put those two together safely. It's like trying to fuse Matter and Anti-Matter together. Seems like a cataclysmic episode in the making.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 08:14 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I cannot understand why they fired her.

She was simply doing her job as a loyal Democrat who happens to be Black.

As Biden would say, (to paraphrase)…..”If you don’t ask me predetermined questions sent to you by mt staff, you ain’t Black”.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 08:38 PM   #4
HoHound
Valued Poster

The connection is this: The propaganda media lied for years about Bidens cognitive condition. And they are still lying about it to this day. Yet Biden needs to know the questions ahead of time before interviews. A man who can't answer questions on the fly is suffering cognitively.
HoHound is online now   Quote
Old 07-07-2024, 10:28 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
The connection is this: The propaganda media lied for years about Bidens cognitive condition. And they are still lying about it to this day. Yet Biden needs to know the questions ahead of time before interviews. A man who can't answer questions on the fly is suffering cognitively.
A reporter, looking to advance her career, used problematic ethics to score a presidential interview. Gee nothing like that has ever happened at Fox while interviewing ol’ schitzenpants. The hypocrisy astounds me.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 01:28 PM   #6
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
A reporter, looking to advance her career, used problematic ethics to score a presidential interview. Gee nothing like that has ever happened at Fox while interviewing ol’ schitzenpants. The hypocrisy astounds me.
LOL... man you are really having difficulty coping with Bidens decline.... she was fired because she told the truth... that she was given the questions to ask....

THAT WAS HER ETHICAL MISTAKE... telling the truth rather than covering up for democrats.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 01:37 PM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I must add here that she was not fired! The accusation is false

She resigned for her own reasons.
Easily fact checked.........
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 01:40 PM   #8
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I must add here that she was not fired! The accusation is false

She resigned for her own reasons.
Easily fact checked.........
Indeed. Here's just ONE link proving she resigned

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...Y4RmbpQJgOWpYs
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2024, 01:56 PM   #9
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
LOL... man you are really having difficulty coping with Bidens decline.... she was fired because she told the truth... that she was given the questions to ask....

THAT WAS HER ETHICAL MISTAKE... telling the truth rather than covering up for democrats.
It says a lot that you think the ethical mistake is telling the truth. Lying is unethical. Especially in journalism.

My point is that unethical journalism is not that uncommon. At least in this case they admitted and corrected the problem. I see very little of that from right wing media like Fox News.
Old 07-08-2024, 02:03 PM   #10
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
It says a lot that you think the ethical mistake is telling the truth. Lying is unethical. Especially in journalism.
Reading is a skill son... Did I fire her? No...therefore the ethical mistake is from the viewpoint of her employers not I. Keep up.
Quote:
My point is that unethical journalism is not that uncommon.
uncommon? Jeebus Christus... it's an everyday thing. Journalism is about covering the stories that are critical of democrats.... with a pillow if necessary. All we have left in the US are propaganda outlets operating in concert with the DNC... hello? JOURNO.LIST.. ring a bell?

Quote:
At least in this case they admitted and corrected the problem. I see very little of that from right wing media like Fox News.
Yeah, you may thhink Fox is Conservative but its not...Paul Ryan is on their board... he's as fake a Republican as they come.
Old 07-08-2024, 02:32 PM   #11
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
uncommon? Jeebus Christus... it's an everyday thing. Journalism is about covering the stories that are critical of democrats.... with a pillow if necessary. All we have left in the US are propaganda outlets operating in concert with the DNC... hello? JOURNO.LIST.. ring a bell?

Yeah, you may thhink Fox is Conservative but its not...Paul Ryan is on their board... he's as fake a Republican as they come.
I’m not sure why I even bother anymore. If you think mainstream media is nothing more than organized propaganda and that Paul Ryan is a fake Republican then you appear to be too far down the rabbit hole to even have a rational discussion with.
Old 07-08-2024, 02:41 PM   #12
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
I’m not sure why I even bother anymore. If you think mainstream media is nothing more than organized propaganda and that Paul Ryan is a fake Republican then you appear to be too far down the rabbit hole to even have a rational discussion with.
It's easy to prove my thoughts wrong... simply show me a CRITICAL MSM article about anything the Biden Administration has done... and I mean critical from the Center or right viewpoint... not the left.

I'll wait because you're going to spend a lot of time searching... Now find a positive MSM article about Trump from the center or left perspective.

The fact that both of those are going to be hard for you to illustrate with examples OUGHT to tell you something about the nature of what we call journalism in the US. The MSM outlets are simply propaganda producers who regurgitate what the govt. spokeheads tell them to produce.

It's a good thing that Obama had the forethought though an NDAA to allow the US government agencies to propagandize the citizens.

Too bad you can't discern the difference between propaganda and "journalism"
Old 07-08-2024, 03:03 PM   #13
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's easy to prove my thoughts wrong... simply show me a CRITICAL MSM article about anything the Biden Administration has done... and I mean critical from the Center or right viewpoint... not the left.

I'll wait because you're going to spend a lot of time searching... Now find a positive MSM article about Trump from the center or left perspective.

The fact that both of those are going to be hard for you to illustrate with examples OUGHT to tell you something about the nature of what we call journalism in the US. The MSM outlets are simply propaganda producers who regurgitate what the govt. spokeheads tell them to produce.

It's a good thing that Obama had the forethought though an NDAA to allow the US government agencies to propagandize the citizens.

Too bad you can't discern the difference between propaganda and "journalism"
The flaw in your argument of course is that the exact same thing is true of right wing conservative media. MSM outlets as you call them may choose to publish articles that their readers will care about but at the core of their journalism is actual truth.

I’ve seen very little of that on the opposite side.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:18 PM   #14
texassapper
BANNED

Quote:
The flaw in your argument of course is that the exact same thing is true of right wing conservative media.
Is "right wing conservative media" the same thing as the MSM? If it is why do YOU make that distinction? I'm sure you think Fox is right wing... what are the other MSM outlets that are "right wing"?
Quote:
MSM outlets as you call them may choose to publish articles that their readers will care about but at the core of their journalism is actual truth.
LOL... and you know this because.... I mean let's just take RussiaGate for example... A pulitzer was awarded for it for fcuks sake.... and it's all fcuking lies.

How does that happen? - actually let me rephrase that.... I know why it happens, I want you to explain how it's possible that EVERY MSM outlet got it wrong...

Quote:
I’ve seen very little of that on the opposite side.
Because you don't read or know anything other than what the MSM is telling you.

I get it... it's hard to see out from the bubble. But stop thinking your bubble is reality. Just as before the debate, any video showing cognitive decline was a cheapfake...

Just like you did in this post....

And you had to be corrected here....

Still think Republicans are making up fake news to hurt Biden? lol... your own words...hah... your own words prove my point... thanks.
Old 07-08-2024, 03:42 PM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is "right wing conservative media" the same thing as the MSM? If it is why do YOU make that distinction? I'm sure you think Fox is right wing... what are the other MSM outlets that are "right wing"?
LOL... and you know this because.... I mean let's just take RussiaGate for example... A pulitzer was awarded for it for fcuks sake.... and it's all fcuking lies.

How does that happen? - actually let me rephrase that.... I know why it happens, I want you to explain how it's possible that EVERY MSM outlet got it wrong...

Because you don't read or know anything other than what the MSM is telling you.

I get it... it's hard to see out from the bubble. But stop thinking your bubble is reality. Just as before the debate, any video showing cognitive decline was a cheapfake...

Just like you did in this post....

And you had to be corrected here....

Still think Republicans are making up fake news to hurt Biden? lol... your own words...hah... your own words prove my point... thanks.
This illustrates my point exactly. We view the same video but have exactly different conclusions to it. I just see an old man but you see a victim of dementia.

My view point is true. Biden is an old man. Your view point is speculative and without proof. It appears to be designed to hurt Biden. So yes Republicans are making shit up to hurt Biden politically!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women