Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
Jessica4stacks
Greek Goddess

User ID: 250657
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Help me understand

Why do men on this site comment of a lady negatively because of her don'ts, or responding to ISO, or on reviews saying negatives? What happen to if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. Especially if you never met the provider.
Jessica4stacks is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:46 AM   #2
Goodbuddha
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica4stacks View Post
Why do men on this site comment of a lady negatively because of her don'ts, or responding to ISO, or on reviews saying negatives? What happen to if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. Especially if you never met the provider.
Maybe not so hard to understand. Some people are assholes and can't help themselves. Their minds are filled with negativity so it comes out their mouths/keyboards. The anonymous aspect of the keyboard makes some people say things they wouldn't say face to face. One of my favorite sayings is "Always speak the truth....just don't always be speaking it."
Goodbuddha is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:57 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbuddha View Post
Some people are assholes and can't help themselves. Their minds are filled with negativity so it comes out their mouths/keyboards. The anonymous aspect of the keyboard makes some people say things they wouldn't say face to face.
Current events may have eased up on that atmosphere for awhile at least.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:59 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Why do women on this site comment of men negatively? What happened to if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything. Especially if you never met the hobbyist.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:15 PM   #5
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I recently posted something about this same issue..its like i thought this was an adult site!!;/
Some guys are just that..DICKS!
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:18 PM   #6
swarley69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

People hide behind a keyboard , most people wouldn't be so bold to act like that in the real world. And people are assholes .
swarley69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:21 PM   #7
lurkerdude2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Quote:
You already know this, but the anonymity of typing through the forums makes it easy to say stuff you wouldn't face to face.

That, and the fact that a review board/forum would get pretty boring, dull, and useless if everyone avoided negative comments. Sure there is plenty said that is a bit beyond.... but that keeps us lurkers entertained here.
lurkerdude2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:21 PM   #8
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

1. Sie uns sagen, wie lange Sie ein Neger waren
[1st tell us how long you've been a Negro]
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:22 PM   #9
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why do men on this site comment of a lady negatively
It is not just the men, but yes mostly. Many reasons, basic psychology. my top two would be; 1. transference 2. loneliness.

1. transference : They hate themselves and project this inner distain to the outer world in an effort to feel better about themselves.

2. loneliness: a person can become so lonely that any attention is welcome. They may have tried other avenues that perhaps failed so they moved into instigation and hatred. At least with these people will respond to them, albeit negatively, and they are receiving "attention"

both of these, sad but true.

Advice, pass over the hate, pity instead, and do not respond. Never take anything written on a public open forum like this place to heart. No one here truly knows you and most likely ever will. You are responsible for the lady in the mirror. She is your judge. Get to know her and what she thinks.

and yes oilman, before you say it.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Most are dumbasses that cannot help themselves often stating the obvious in a less than friendly manner.
With these types they have issues with everything in life and fail to understand that often their opinions do not matter to anyone but themselves. Actually the have a need to express themselves because they do believe it matters as if they have some sort of self importance on a SHMB.

Now on the other hand, there are those of the other sex that invite this sort of "attention" by spamming the board with inane posts just so they can believe they are relevant.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:27 PM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodbuddha View Post
The anonymous aspect of the keyboard makes some people say things they wouldn't say face to face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swarley69 View Post
People hide behind a keyboard , most people wouldn't be so bold to act like that in the real world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkerdude2 View Post
You already know this, but the anonymity of typing through the forums makes it easy to say stuff you wouldn't face to face.
Whole bunch of people who have never spent much time around me in real life...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #12
Biggie_Smalls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Keyboard warriors in the finest form is all I am going to say. I even see it in the guys area as well. I mean come the F*CK on, I would assume we could all act like grown ass men and women and not be butt hurt by some words over the net. (unless it's meant to be)

Then again, the softness of people has increased dramatically over the years.
Biggie_Smalls is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:02 PM   #13
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Alot of guys on this site have forgotten it's purpose, information exchange. I don't understand all the negativity that comes from both girls and guys here. Why ruin your reputation on a site where you are trying to meet people. Doesn't make sense.
rayg07 is online now   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:28 PM   #14
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Since when does favorable = information? If you have a rooted sense of self, either can provide information to you. It just depends on what information it is that you glean.

You guys act like the real world is all marigolds and rainbows. Nothing could be farther from the truth, in fact it is icy cold. It's usually a person that smiles in your face the most that gives you the most heartache. I thought we were all adults here?
IJS
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:42 PM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I actually appreciate all of the comments that are made for many reasons.
If you do not understand the value of negative comments you are not looking at them with an open mind.
Negative comments are similar to BSC rants in their value to the provider as well as the john.
Think about it. You are receiving information but you may not understand the information you are receiving.
Censorship only hides the truth.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women