Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48571
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42223
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44
Default Vouching and Referring

Have you ever regretted vouching for or referring a trick or a provider to one another while getting caught in the middle of some unwarranted drama?

Here's my current one:

I've known Lynn for 20 some years, since I yanked her out of the Razzle. She is a non-pro provider who is a little bit older than me, but gives great massages with all the extras you can handle. We have become good friends over the years and we both try to help each other out. With her finding me new friends and me trying to see her and her friends as much as I can.

Last week, I referred a friend that I've known for five years to her. Joe, in his early 60's and not a professional pussy buyer, but a guy who likes female company. Told Lynn he was a good guy and everything was cool. Anyhow, they finally met up and both reported to me afterwards that it was great and they both said they hope each other enjoyed it. Great I thought, I helped two friends out.

Yesterday, I get a frantic message from Lynn that Joe saw her again and stiffed her for payment. Guess he showed up for the services without a nickel in his pocket. Lynn didn't blame me on the message, but was extremely pissed off. I know in the back of the mind, Lynn was blaming me, but what can I do. Anyhow, I finally got a call into her a few hours later and she said that all was well, that Joe returned and paid her the fee plus a gift to make it up to her.

Fortunately, it all ended well, but it could have turned out very bad. Sometimes it makes me wonder why I try to help people out and get caught up in some bullshit drama. Maybe this will prevent someone else from making the same mistake as I.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #2
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Ah Nash:
Being a good guy and helping people often results in some screw-ups, but that doesn't mean we should stop doing our best to help others. How can you take responsibility for Joe's indiscretion? I'm sure Lynn didn't blame you, but was just frustrated. Thankfully the issue was resolved in a positive manner and your judgement was left intact.
As they say in the Land Down Under, "Good on ya!
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #3
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

We are not accountable for STUPID but sometimes thrown into the bus with them.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #4
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbeard View Post
Ah Nash:
Being a good guy and helping people often results in some screw-ups, but that doesn't mean we should stop doing our best to help others. How can you take responsibility for Joe's indiscretion? I'm sure Lynn didn't blame you, but was just frustrated. Thankfully the issue was resolved in a positive manner and your judgement was left intact.
As they say in the Land Down Under, "Good on ya!
+1
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

After initial introductions they would both be on their own and certainly have no reason to contact you regarding ANY issue.

I intro'd one dude on here a few short years ago but later got a call from the lady saying thanks but no thanks since he turned up drunk and obnoxious. The lady wasn't blaming me, just suggesting that the person I vouched for might not be reliable for "dates". I wasn't offended or bothered, other than learning a lesson. I'm very careful about who I will say is okay these days.

If you feel good helping out keep on keeping on, brother. Maybe just through in a disclaimer as everyone should realize that we are all adults supposedly so the individual is responsible for their own actions.
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
JonGator
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutualpleasur2 View Post
After initial introductions they would both be on their own and certainly have no reason to contact you regarding ANY issue.

I intro'd one dude on here a few short years ago but later got a call from the lady saying thanks but no thanks since he turned up drunk and obnoxious. The lady wasn't blaming me, just suggesting that the person I vouched for might not be reliable for "dates". I wasn't offended or bothered, other than learning a lesson. I'm very careful about who I will say is okay these days.

If you feel good helping out keep on keeping on, brother. Maybe just through in a disclaimer as everyone should realize that we are all adults supposedly so the individual is responsible for their own actions.
Agreed!
JonGator is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #7
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Thanks folks! Yeah, it bothered the shit out of me for a while. It was a big slap in the face when I got that phone call. The worse thing about the whole situation is that I'd hate to lose Lynn's trust because of someone else. That gal can work a dick like no other.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:29 PM   #8
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Ms. E gave me some good advice a month or so ago when I was making referrals to the UTR licensed massage therapist gal. Make the referral, but let the lady know if they are 1) a friend; 2) an established board acquaintance; or 3) simply a curious party. That way, the lady can make whatever screening is appropriate.

I realize this is not your situation, Nash, but I thought this sound advice worth repeating.
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women