Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162415
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Do you guys care if SHE ?

So guys something got me to thinking yesterday about how many

guys really care if the girl reaches her BIG O while with you?

Ladies do you care if you reach your BIG O when your with a client ?

I know i sometimes get frustrated when im almost there and they get

done first drives me nuts.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i will do anything

to get my partner off and gladly follow any instructions request on her part. if after my best efforts she doent reach that point im ok with it just as on the rare occasion i have an hour of great sex but dont cum thats ok too. i envy every guy between now and 12 31 10 who gets the opportunity to bring you to that point and i wish i was one of them. good luck in retirement.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #3
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

It is my goal with every woman every time to do everything I can for her to "O". It is an important part of how I feel about sex and my partner in general. Its why I want a connection with a woman first instead of just a hole to stick it in. I realized a long time ago, odds are I am going to get mine. Why not just relax and help her enjoy it? Because woman as a whole take longer to come than men, I simply adjusted what I do (more DATY first, etc). I figured the best way to get a woman to keep having me back is to make sure shes happy.

As I have gotten older, things don't always work as well for me as they did when I was young. That has made it even more important to me for at least one of us to be satistfied. It is a huge boost to my ego to know a woman is gald she had sex with me. Even if I don't get off.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I had my own version of a birthday celebration last Saturday with a provider and was asked a question to which I replied "most of my enjoyment comes from making sure you enjoy it". She completed the statement as I did making me think "I've heard that one before". Maybe she had, maybe she hadn't. Point is it is the truth. If I ever feel she - any she - believes the same thing (meaning it's all about her enjoyment) it'll be the last time.

Sometimes it's not possible (time/location etc) but if it is, That's my goal.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:44 AM   #5
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I would like for her to come. But I do not want her to fake it for my benefit. I assume that most Os that providers have with me are fake. Some are badly faked. Because of this, I do not get caught up in trying to make her O.
BigEddie is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I am lucky!

Of my "fun" clients, I don't recall having had a problem.
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #7
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If she cums, fine. I'd like that. And I do try and accommodate. Not mandatory, however.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #8
bigB
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Chinese food analogy

"it ain't over till you both get your cookie"

That being said i know that some girls cookies are harder to crack than others but that is the end goal or at least in the game plan, for me at least
bigB is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM   #9
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaci Snow View Post
So guys something got me to thinking yesterday about how many

guys really care if the girl reaches her BIG O while with you?
I think it's much more fun if both parties enjoy themselves and each other. If that means an O for the lady, I do my best. (Unfortunately, I'm not all that talented...) But, I would prefer no faking over the "scripted climax"

Often, when I ask a lady what she enjoys and hear the reply "Anything you enjoy is what I enjoy." that's a signal that she's simply not that into it or into me.

(I also wonder how many of the self proclaimed DATY experts on here would get the same rating from the women they visit?)

This is supposed to be fun...it's not rocket science. Show up clean and fresh, be respectful and considerate of each other, and toss your inhibitions out the window!

TP
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:50 PM   #10
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Tony, "I'm not all that talented..." Yeah, right! Silly boy...you do just FINE!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
I would like for her to come. But I do not want her to fake it for my benefit..
As hard as it might be for some providers to believe, many of us do agree with this. If you fake it and we catch on, it hurts our egos. Do I want to get mine? You bet. But, if you can guide me and help me please you, its so much better.

I guess a lot of that would depend on the relationship between the client and provider.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
ogre39
Valued Poster

If it were just about me, there wouldn't be any point in having the lady present, would there? For me, a great deal of the fun in the hobby is experiencing different women, and seeing what makes them, "tick." The happy smile on a woman's face, and the gleam of sweat on her cleavage is just as big a turn-on for me as my own big "O."
ogre39 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
clownpuncher
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I always start the session off with Daty for this exact reason. I know I have done my part or at least led to believe I have done my part when the BBBJ is reciprocated with incredible enthusiasm. I find alot of time I am so consumed in DATY that I have very little time for my release.
It is so good to hear the woman tell you how good it is even if it is not true, it is part of the overall illusion for me.
clownpuncher is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #14
Guest122610
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I guess it is impossible to tell for sure if a lady fakes it or not. They do it many different ways from screaming and clawing (had a gilrfriend like this, not cool after a while), to a simple sigh. But a couple of women seem very fake, and it is a turn-off. A guy doesn't want to feel like the little ugly puppy that you feed out of pitty, well maybe cp does.
Guest122610 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:22 PM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Good for her if she does, but that's not why I'm there.
TexTushHog is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women