Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35722
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default And just to make things fair

PENIS Discussion!!!!

Another interesting article:
http://www.askmen.com/sports/health/health4.html

Most men have no idea of how big - or small - their engines really are. In fact, the average man thinks that his penis is below average. So AskMen.com decided to help shed some light into the whole average penis size mystery.

Every man is unique in his own way, including his penis size. Some men are long and thin, while others are wide and short, and some lucky ones - according to some women - are both long and large. But how do you know where do you stand? How do you compare to the average man?
the average size is

Take a few minutes in the bathroom to look at what you've got. Is it wide? Long? Short? Don't compare yourself by checking out what the guys in the gym locker room have, as it is quite useless. Instead, take a measuring tape and calculate the length, girth, and erection angle of your penis.

After you measured yourself, you can compare your answers with the averages compiled from a recent study in the US:

The Erectus Lengthus: The maximum length of the penis achieved through the state of arousal and excitement. The average size measured from the base of the shaft to the tip is 5.8 inches.

The Maximus Girthus: While still in an erect state, wrap a tape measure around the base of the penis. The average is 5 inches around or 1.6 inches in diameter.

The Erectus Angle: While still in an erect state, stand with your back leaning against a wall and estimate your angle. A 180-degree angle points directly up at your chin; a 90-degree angle would point directly in front of you; and a zero degree angle would point directly down out your feet. The average angle is 106.8 degrees.

The Flacidus Lengthus: Measure immediately after undressing, you don't want cold or warm air from the room to distort your measurement, as shrinkage or expansion may occur. The average length is 3.43 inches.
does size matter?

This is probably one of the most frequently asked questions around the world, and that's too bad, because it's really a pointless question. Penis size is important if and only if you think it is. If a woman desires a large penis, then penis size is important to her, and only to her. If you feel your penis should be larger, then penis size is important to you, and only to you. But size does not matter - to a certain extent - in order bestow a physical sensation upon a woman.

Many women report that too many men are hung up on the size of their penises. The vagina is only about five inches long, and even a small penis can touch every square centimeter within the vagina. The secret to pleasing and impressing a woman sexually has nothing to do with penis size. Instead, concentrate on the movements, and rhythms of your thrusts. Most women will agree that penis size is not enough to please them. So stop worrying about your penis size and concentrate on your technique.

THE LONG AND THE SHORT: According to the Kinsey Institute, the biggest erect penis on record measures 13 inches. The smallest tops off at 1 and 3/4 inches.

Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Nitwitboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I asked a pharmacist once what size penis would constitute a magnum. She told me to get hard, and if I could not get it in a toilet paper roll, I would need a magnum. I raced home and sure enough I am a magnum. I am not the longest guy, but the Nitwit has girth.
Nitwitboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

There are plenty of big dicks on SHMBs.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women