Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453260
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36513
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default LOTION verses OIL?!?!

Ever just go down the lotion isle in Walmart or Target?
There are actually hundreds of different types. But very very I mean very few that don't smell like petunia's that will heat up in the microwave and rinses off easy with no sticky film. I have been doing rubdowns real therapeutic massages with a twist for over 11 years now and those that have had the pleasure know that my massages have always been (slickery) that NU-RUE massage aint nothing new about it. I have been doing it since day one just with out oil and a floatation devise. I find oil is very hard to rinse off and does stain the bedding. My massages are kind of like my cooking the messier it is the better it is. As long as when you step out that door NO ONE IS THE WISER...then why not get messy with it. I just have found clean up to be easier with the hypoallergenic lotion I use. I really don't have a choice for the client to pick and choose I know what allows me to slide and glide on their bodies. Maybe I should keep a bottle of oil on display just in case a single client wants to be greasy? Even though it does stain the sheets? Or do yall know a kind that doesn't leave grease spots and rinses easy? I always like to do the first massage MY WAY. the way I figure it how do you know you don;t like it best if you haven't tried it my way then the second time can we try this type of oil? or massagee my head more or etc etc etc. Well anyway oil or lotion? keep in mind a REAL body to body massage a woman has to be careful what is close to her cookie......lol
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I have tried some oils from Sally's and they were actually not to bad, I was surpised. I like either, whichever way the clients is happy with is the way I will go. As far as sheets I always stock up on sheets from the dollar store, super cheap.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

they sell sheets at the dollar store here in Austin? Oh MY! I always get the 19.99 jersey nit sheets at walmart.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Anyone tried grape seed oil?
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:08 PM   #5
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love grape seed oil and use it as well!

Oh yes girlfriend I seen them one day when I was getting some candles, I was like holly hell yes! Ha! So yes that is were I get my sheets now, makes it easier to just trash them if they are un-washable due to oil stains.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Water soluble and odorless. Nothing quite compares with the smell of a massage lotion that stays with you for hours after the session.

Some oils are OK... that is if they come off quickly or are quickly absorbed by the skin.

Lotions (outside of Biotone) tend to linger and most smell like hand creme from a hotel bathroom.

Just my experience. In many cases, what the provider thinks smells good smells nothing remotely pleasing to a man.

With all due respect, I worry less about the sheets than I do about raising an eyebrow (or nostril) when I walk into the house, a meeting or the store on my way home.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Love-Oi...679921-8567327

love that one &

http://www.edenfantasys.com/shunga-m...oys-dvds-22415

& dont forget the http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-lubr...ed/happy-penis
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I always buy the unscented oils and that absorb easy. I do have some scented oils for those who like them such as mint kinda stuff. Lotions unscented all the way. I'd much rather use oils. But it's whatever makes the client happy
Old 04-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
fbsmexpert
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Grape seed oil is the best, I concur with smoking joe
Oil is so much better than lotion.
And you should only use lotion on the feet...
fbsmexpert is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:15 AM   #10
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Water soluble and odorless. Nothing quite compares with the smell of a massage lotion that stays with you for hours after the session.

Some oils are OK... that is if they come off quickly or are quickly absorbed by the skin.

Lotions (outside of Biotone) tend to linger and most smell like hand creme from a hotel bathroom.

Just my experience. In many cases, what the provider thinks smells good smells nothing remotely pleasing to a man.

With all due respect, I worry less about the sheets than I do about raising an eyebrow (or nostril) when I walk into the house, a meeting or the store on my way home.
Yep I use the non-scented hypoallergenic film free lotion.. your welcome to cum give it/me a try.
I would welcome your input on the smell and the rinse off ability from your point of view. Like I said as long as when you walk out no one is the wiser to where you have been then....Great
Old 04-06-2011, 08:19 AM   #11
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne View Post
I always buy the unscented oils and that absorb easy. I do have some scented oils for those who like them such as mint kinda stuff. Lotions unscented all the way. I'd much rather use oils. But it's whatever makes the client happy
what dollar store? I am in NW Austin pm me thanks or hell post it all girls should know this hell guys need to know it. I have heard horror stories of used sheets being used OMG. If mine just came out the wash and it has a spot any where I won't use it even though I KNOW ITS CLEAN So you can imagine my sheet allowance..lol
Old 04-06-2011, 11:25 AM   #12
Guest080611-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

There's Biotone and then there's everything else. I can get a massage with Biotone and go right back to work with no shower. It's great stuff.

Grapeseed oil's fine if I have time for a long shower afterwards but it's nice to get a quickie once in a while and I can't do that with oil.

Baby oil or mineral oil is never OK except during the dead of winter. I got a rub last summer with baby oil and even after a shower, I felt greasy and sweaty for the rest of the day.
Guest080611-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:30 AM   #13
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I get them at the the Dollar General over by 183 and Spicewood Springs, its in the little shopping center.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:49 PM   #14
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

There is so much to choose from at the massage supply place where I go that its kind of overwhelming. I use a pretty decent absorbable oil now, but I prefer lotion. Biotone is great stuff for sure. Ya just have to be careful ya don't get the cooling kind in places that it doesn't belong. Ouch! Yes, its happend to me, but that is another story. I found these massage candles that I like better than anything. They heat up to the right tempature, and glide on silky and smoothe. Nothing like something silky and warm gliding down your body, ey?
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #15
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Britney you sound like me "There is so much to choose from at the massage supply place where I go that its kind of overwhelming".

I kinda feel like a kid in toys r us, lol!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women