Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Nobel Committee Asks Obama To Return Peace Prize

For the first time in history, the Nobel Prize committee is considering asking a recipient to return their Peace Prize. Obama breaks new ground again!

http://www.thefinaledition.com/artic...ace-prize.html

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Ha Ha very funny. I'm sure you realize this is a parody site. The editor in chief, Tony Hendra, used to work for National Lampoon. He also appeared in "Spinal Tap."
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yes, I thought it was funny, too. I was hoping to get some angry responses, but you ruined it.

Others have demanded he return the prize, and the committee should demand that, but they won't.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Ha Ha very funny. I'm sure you realize this is a parody site. The editor in chief, Tony Hendra, used to work for National Lampoon. He also appeared in "Spinal Tap."
How would you expect an arrogant treasonous cocksucker like COG to know that? He's probably already forwarded that bullshit to 1000 of his Benedict Arnold Society friends...smdh...
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

I actually believed it for about 30 seconds. There is a certain logic to it. I'll bet the Nobel committee would love a do over on Obama's award. I think they assumed he was going to pull out of Iraq and Afganistan quickly, and close Gitmo. The Nobel committee got fooled like a lot of Americans.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Hey, Trynagetlaidandnotgettingany, how am I treasonous? You've mentioned that a couple times. I'm curious, what is it that I've said that is treasonous?
Old 06-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Yes, I thought it was funny, too. I was hoping to get some angry responses, but you ruined it.

Others have demanded he return the prize, and the committee should demand that, but they won't.
What's truly amusing is your original post has about as much basis in reality as everything you throw up here.

I think Michael Moore has been the loudest protagonist about President Obama returning the NPP. And Ron Paul....the usual cast of nutjobs and freaks.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey, Trynagetlaidandnotgettingany, how am I treasonous? You've mentioned that a couple times. I'm curious, what is it that I've said that is treasonous?
No it's, trynagetlaidandcantgetanyeveni fipayforit
Old 06-22-2012, 11:28 AM   #9
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:

Sorry
Old 06-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

LOL! That's ok, Joe. They showed up anyway!

Old 06-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #11
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

You hate the United States and everything you post is geared towards bringing it down, from the top. Just fucking leave asshole. Car, airplane, boat, broom, none of us give a fuck how you go, just fucking go. Let's see a show of hands of who will miss your arrogant sorry carcass.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #12
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ah, Cannevergetlaid, I love the US! That's why it pisses me off so much when people like GWBush, Obama, Pelosi, Bernanke, et. al. come along and try to destroy it by ruining our economy, starting illegal wars and taking away freedom.

If wanting the US to be free, economically vibrant, and reasonable in foreign affairs is treason, then I'm guilty.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:00 PM   #13
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

We all share the same goals, but what does posting something about a Nobel Peace Prize being taken away from our sitting President have to do with any of those desires? How does it advance the causes we all believe in?

By the way read my latest review. I'm spending about what you spend for one hour of mechanical uninspired sex on two nights a week of non-stop UTR sex. But when she left this morning I was trynagetlaid again and met a cute MILF at Trader Joe's. I don't write reviews for that pussy because ECCIE won't give credit unless contact info is included.

If you would stop spewing anti-government venom from your keyboard and get out a little, you might be pleasantly surprised to find there's lots of cute girls who just need a little help out there. If you drop a ben or two on them every once in a while I don't think it will fuck up Bernanke's economic plan too much.

Gotta go, meeting my new MILF friend at Starbucks for a latte and possible late afternoon tryst. I think she's married to a typical Repugnican who walks around with his boxers in a wad all the time. Easy mark.
Old 06-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Fucking free thinking anarchist.

Somebody get a rope!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! That's ok, Joe. They showed up anyway!

yeah, but basically they were running you down not the post ..

CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women