Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2016, 02:13 PM   #1
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44
Default Whispers. A guy I have to give him one.

Like him or hate him, you have to give him credit for one thing.
But before I go on, You have to forgive us, Uncle Roy, for going off topic on your thread. Austin has been a hotbed for squirrel activities on this board of late. Alot of people running around starting threads to just rant, rave, bitch, whatever. And we all know a couple of people who we attribute such nutty drama. Whispers being one of them.

Well, Whispers stood up and challenged a claim that Toyz made. And he did it in a fashion that is well recognized inside and outside the Hobby: he put down fiscal stakes to counter a claim made by Toyz. I would do the same thing if someone was lying about me. And with the Net, people feel REAL emboldened behind the keyboard to say whatever without having to put one iota in backing their claim. That personally ticks me off when it happens to me. And just like in real life, I'll put $$$ where my mouth is. And Whispers is doing the same.

Problem is, now that Toyz has been offered the gauntlet, he is treating it like plague. This person has railed relentlessly against Whispers. He is now being given A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to shut him up and we refuses to do it.

I am a big enough guy to hand this bit of coup to Whispers. I have seen enough of these threads where these guys pick on each other and throw accusations around.

If Toyz still refuses to cash that check with his ass that his mouth wrote, I will say WHISPERS IS A GUY WHOSE WORD I WILL TAKE ABOVE TOYZ SINCE TOYZ CAN'T BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 02:39 PM   #2
Stock Trader
Valued Poster

Very Interesting precious B, 2 questions popped into my head as I read this.

1. Who would validate the diploma is real?
2. Would toyz have to personally meet whispers to exchange the funds?
Stock Trader is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:01 PM   #3
veedub63
Premium Access

Encounters: 33
Default Yes

Toyz isn't going to bet a damn thing. It's easy to emulate a male personality, until it isn't.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:27 PM   #4
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

There is room under the manflap for you....

I've continuously offered to meet the man and let him offer proof, but you guys need to ignore that.

No I wont pay money for it...that seems to be the hangup here not the proof. If that convinces you hes right about this single point, then accept it...but it makes you look very simple minded.

Want to make a public statement that you believe everything WhixxZy says?

Good for you!!! I gave you much more credit than deserved it seems....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:58 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

LOL.... Actually Caitlyn was the one that volleyed up the word "bet"... I was just looking to cash in on his bravado....

Caitlyn's... err.. I mean Toyz... (sorry but I think that's gonna stick) biggest problem is that
he is too narrow minded to think outside of the box and he gets so blind sighted that he tries to read into things some narrow perception he has and is incapable of seeing beyond that narrow vision. That's how he backs him self into corners and has to try to spin his way out of them.

Let me show you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
.....You think I should meet WhixxZy & review his proof of a degree from an accredited 4 year college? With daily classes and 4 years (minimum) on campus activities including social interactions withing the student & faculty?

See where he went there? I did not claim I was "on campus with daily classes".... That's something he jumps to assume for some reason? Heck.. My SO is graduating in a few months and has over 30 semester credits of distance learning classes on her transcript. Obviously Caitlyn/Toyz background is overly traditional and lacks depth.

It's also ovious he never served in the military...... Most military commands have university presences in multiple forms with classrooms. Most major universities also provide college credit for military training as well as job skills... There is a document called a DD214 that can yield a lot of semester credits..... I don't think he ever heard of "CLEPping" a class....you can pick up hours that way as well....It's something I teach a SB do between semesters to pick up cheaper credits and make their grants and scholarships go farther.......

I can't fault him for his ignorance.... Maybe we are too rough on him....We shouldn't make him feel too bad for his ignorance..... Other's share it.... Most know though not to run down paths talking about shit they don't know though.....

Quote:
And maybe see proof of his 8 year enlistment in a branch of our military exiting to a 6 figure salary in the private sector in roughly 1984-1985?

There! He did it again! No reading comprehension skills....Really... Toyzdid a lot better before he buddied up with Vronsky. I did not say I exited "to a 6 figure salary". I said "exiting the military led to six-figure-income within a year" ...... Since when does "income" equate to "salary".

Quote:
Average median US wage in 1984 was $42,605...but of course WhixxZy does everything on a grand scale.

If he just gave it some thought... I am sure others here can follow along .

What was happening in the mid 80's? What high tech industries would generate jobs where a guy could draw a guaranteed nonexempt salary which let him still get paid OT? Were there companies that would pay a guy "portal to portal" to walk out his front door, drive to an airport, get on a plane and keep him on the clock till he was at the hotel he would work from for the next 5 days before they paid him time and a half again for his travel home? Was it a time when working in a certain industry and being good at the job meant regular offers to jump ship and switch to a different company?
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
<in a comment to Precious> Want to make a public statement that you believe everything WhixxZy says?

Good for you!!! I gave you much more credit than deserved it seems....
See what he did right there? again?

he takes you agreeing on one thing as well as believing there is more truth in what I say over him...... I believe that is all you said...... and he turned it into some sort of endorsement of everything I said......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:23 PM   #6
TehRyc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I don't understand. How was that any different than any other claim that has been made by any other drama queen on these boards?

Or is this thread merely to seek validation from Whispers?

Whats the best case scenario? They meet and exchange credentials that only prove they didn't lie about "one" particular thing.

Mostly likely scenario? They meet, exchange paperwork that could be fake anyway and either (or both) party disprove the paperwork/diploma/certificate by a "supposed" phone call to the school that no one can ever prove.

Or neither one shows up cause this is a petty internet argument and both people are supposed adults.

Either way, nothing will come of it because both people have enough fan boys and haters to round this right back to the same situation in three days time.

I find the comments made by Whispers kind of juvenile and petty but more often than not, I see even worse retorts from the people he is egging on. The same people who claim to have him on ignore or claim that they don't care, continue to reply to him. He only "needs" immature remarks to apparently warrant a response from 70% of the people he targets. But, to pretend that any response/retort/claim/etc that is made by anyone here, can be classified as anything more than a penis measuring attempt by a troll is kind of silly.
TehRyc is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #7
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by priv8dancer View Post
I don't understand. How was that any different than any other claim that has been made by any other drama queen on these boards?

Or is this thread merely to seek validation from Whispers?

Whats the best case scenario? They meet and exchange credentials that only prove they didn't lie about "one" particular thing.

Mostly likely scenario? They meet, exchange paperwork that could be fake anyway and either (or both) party disprove the paperwork/diploma/certificate by a "supposed" phone call to the school that no one can ever prove.

Or neither one shows up cause this is a petty internet argument and both people are supposed adults.

Either way, nothing will come of it because both people have enough fan boys and haters to round this right back to the same situation in three days time.

I find the comments made by Whispers kind of juvenile and petty but more often than not, I see even worse retorts from the people he is egging on. The same people who claim to have him on ignore or claim that they don't care, continue to reply to him. He only "needs" immature remarks to apparently warrant a response from 70% of the people he targets. But, to pretend that any response/retort/claim/etc that is made by anyone here, can be classified as anything more than a penis measuring attempt by a troll is kind of silly.
No that is an astute post...(even realizing I am one of the targets)

Its all for funz...until its not.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:36 PM   #8
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
LOL.... Actually Caitlyn was the one that volleyed up the word "bet"... I was just looking to cash in on his bravado....

Caitlyn's... err.. I mean Toyz... (sorry but I think that's gonna stick) biggest problem is that
he is too narrow minded to think outside of the box and he gets so blind sighted that he tries to read into things some narrow perception he has and is incapable of seeing beyond that narrow vision. That's how he backs him self into corners and has to try to spin his way out of them.

Let me show you.....

See where he went there? I did not claim I was "on campus with daily classes".... That's something he jumps to assumefor some reason? Heck.. My SO is graduating in a few months and has over 30 semester credits of distance learning classes on her transcript. Obviously Caitlyn/Toyz background is overly traditional and lacks depth.

It's also ovious he never served in the military...... Most military commands have university presences in multiple forms with classrooms. Most major universities also provide college credit for military training as well as job skills... There is a document called a DD214 that can yield a lot of semester credits..... I don't think he ever heard of "CLEPping" a class....you can pick up hours that way as well....It's something I teach a SB do between semesters to pick up cheaper credits and make their grants and scholarships go farther.......

I can't fault him for his ignorance.... Maybe we are too rough on him....We shouldn't make him feel too bad for his ignorance..... Other's share it.... Most know though not to run down paths talking about shit they don't know though.....

There! He did it again! No reading comprehension skills....Really... Toyzdid a lot better before he buddied up with Vronsky. I did not say I exited "to a 6 figure salary". I said "exiting the military led to six-figure-income within a year" ...... Since when does "income" equate to "salary".

If he just gave it some thought... I am sure others here can follow along .

What was happening in the mid 80's? What high tech industries would generate jobs where a guy could draw a guaranteed nonexempt salary which let him still get paid OT? Were there companies that would pay a guy "portal to portal" to walk out his front door, drive to an airport, get on a plane and keep him on the clock till he was at the hotel he would work from for the next 5 days before they paid him time and a half again for his travel home? Was it a time when working in a certain industry and being good at the job meant regular offers to jump ship and switch to a different company?

See what he did right there? again?

he takes you agreeing on one thing as well as believing there is more truth in what I say over him...... I believe that is all you said...... and he turned it into some sort of endorsement of everything I said......
[/QUOTE]

Hey WhixxZy...

Want to capitalize on your newly hatched batch of minions?

For the low fee of $37.50 I can have the R&D department at Toyzindustreez create a "WhixxZys Manflap Club" logo for you & the minions to display proudly on your eccie profiles?

What do you say? We can start on this next week...

And keep posting & updating that resume'...it grows every day...Sex-u-al gladiator, man about town, entrepreneur extraordinaire & now war hero...I'm still waiting for the war stories & medal count. And obviously the minions want to hear as well...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 04:42 PM   #9
Whispers

Come on Toyz.... learn to quote and edit properly please..... You are embarrassing yourself ( as if that's possible)

War stories? Where is that coming from? Certainly not from anything I said...... Lot's of people serve in the military and never encounter anything hostile in nature.... I can tell you about a bar brawl I was in once if your that bored..... That's about the worse thing I saw on active duty.....
Old 01-22-2016, 05:03 PM   #10
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Come on Toyz.... learn to quote and edit properly please..... You are embarrassing yourself ( as if that's possible)

War stories? Where is that coming from? Certainly not from anything I said...... Lot's of people serve in the military and never encounter anything hostile in nature.... I can tell you about a bar brawl I was in once if your that bored..... That's about the worse thing I saw on active duty.....
Sorry..I just assumed...I mean...courageous keyboard warrior...slayer of young pussy nightly...I just thought you were a seal or something...you know, a fat seal...

Speaking of seals...

Is there a particular color you would like your Manflap Club Icon to be in?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 05:26 PM   #11
Whispers

No Toyz... I'm not going to get involved in your pettiness making fun of my weight..... It has zero bearing on anything here and other than a vehicle to show how little of a person you are it really does not matter to me.... I got past playground stuff in elementary school
Old 01-22-2016, 05:34 PM   #12
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
No Toyz... I'm not going to get involved in your pettiness making fun of my weight..... It has zero bearing on anything here and other than a vehicle to show how little of a person you are it really does not matter to me.... I got past playground stuff in elementary school
You demonstrate it almost daily here...I call shenanigans...but I'll clip this quote for later use...thanks.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 05:43 PM   #13
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yet you have no qualms in making comments about ladies here who may or may not be "fat".

" It has zero bearing on anything here and other than a vehicle to show how little of a person you are it really does not matter..."
No shit,Sherlock!?
So-o-o...
It only "matters" when YOU want to insult ladies here?
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:21 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Yet you have no qualms in making comments about ladies here who may or may not be "fat".

" It has zero bearing on anything here and other than a vehicle to show how little of a person you are it really does not matter..."
No shit,Sherlock!?
So-o-o...
It only "matters" when YOU want to insult ladies here?
Yes mamm...... I make comments about the product put on display by some of the providers/hookers/prostitutes/whores.

Not for the sake insulting them but in discussions relating to their marketability and desperation shown
Old 01-22-2016, 06:37 PM   #15
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Seeing we have a thread or two that are divergent, I took the liberty to put the post in question here so as not to further derail another topic started by someone else (Sorry again Uncle.)

Quote:

I am a man of conviction, but not naive'...
You only mouth those words. Easy to talk. But actions speak louder than words. My word is my bond. Both on and off this site. If I say it, that is an implied promise. If I made the same statement as you did which Whispers told you to put your money where your mouth is, trust me that I would take it in a heartbeat because to just speak something and not be willing to back it up will only prove that you are a hollow person.

Quote:
No money, sorry...I'm a Cheap Bastard now and forever.
I'm a cheap bastard also. But you stated what his curriculum vitae is. So, you won't lose a single penny. You stand to make at least a paltry $500, according to Whispers. And i'm going to call out Whispers on being a cheapskate here. Last time I tried to give away money here on this site it was for $20K. I am always surprised when no one will take my money. All it takes is for the party to back up what they say. And I always make it a clear, concise, precise point so as to not leave the point vague.

So Toyz, you stand to make, at minimum a few hundred. If Whispers is like me, tens of thousands. And point is on the fulcrum that you speak the truth. You do, don't you? If not, you are going to be proved a liar. What is the problem enriching your bank account for speaking the truth?

So, if you are a standup guy and never post with a dark motive, you won't be out one damn cent and you can punch that fat old windbag in the breadbasket of his pocketbook and party at his expense. Hell, Whispers might even add the caveat of waiting on you hand and foot while spending his $$$ on a night on the town with a few of his SBs.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women