Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162430
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The lingerie house cleaner

Ok people I know I'm not the first person to think about the idea. What im interested in is there anyone that offers this type of service? Who would be interested in such a service? Would you expect extra services for an additional fee? And what would you want the cleaner to wear? Please give good insight and try not to let the usual stooges derail the thread.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:25 PM   #2
Stock Trader
Valued Poster

I asked myself, Why would I hire a good looking woman to come over and clean if she is willing to come over and have sex instead? The answer I came up with is that I wouldn't.
Stock Trader is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:29 PM   #3
Stock Trader
Valued Poster

I can see it benefitting the married guys if they have joint checking accounts, a surprise gift to his wife of having a clean house is a way to cover up at least part of several hundred dollars being withdrawn for no reason.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:58 PM   #4
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Um not really what I was asking about, but thanks for your input.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:10 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

OFIOs and their CoEd ads......

I can get a.professional service to send 2 people that clean for 3-4 hours for between $75 & $100. Insured/ bonded.

Why use a ho for something they are probably no good at?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 04:41 PM   #6
Stock Trader
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I can get a.professional service to send 2 people that clean for 3-4 hours for between $75 & $100. Insured/ bonded.

I don't like the way you said it, but I do agree with your point about hiring a cleaning service. I have a full time house worker that lives on my property who does all the cleaning, cooking and yard work so I'm not familiar with cleaning rates but mine does not make 75 a day she gets 250/week. If your interested I suggest hiring the ones on work visas so long as you can prove your going to provide suitable housing that's all the goverment really verifies.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:15 PM   #7
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I generally don't answer wind bags but I do have experience with house cleaning. I use to run a lot of molly maid and the maids teams. Checked the work after the teams were done. Dealt with customers on whamever issues that they had. I have worn many hats in my lifetime time and hopefully will wear many more. Always so quick to judge with no knowledge behind you windy.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:24 PM   #8
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:

Go away. no one wants you here. 1/3 content 2/3 hateful rude shit that no one wants to listen to anymore. the doors ... that way
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:54 PM   #9
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I guess in a fantasy, I would be working at home (very busy) and a hottie with the whole French maid outfit would do light cleaning, she would bend over from time to time exsposing her lovely ass and pussy. I would be hard at work and the teasing would continue as she would dust and de clutter. It would not take long befor I would just lift her dress and lick her silly, then it would be a full on session from there...is that what you mean?

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:57 PM   #10
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes IB that is a lot of what I am meaning. It does involve real cleaning too. Im just playing around with ideas right now.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:59 PM   #11
budman33
Valued Poster

If it was 1 hr cleaning and 1 hour fucking after watching.... I could get into that, or behind it, or on top of it. That's hot. Maid outfit is worthy, or yoga pants... omg i love yoga pants. lol
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 06:45 PM   #12
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

dumbbo, quit liking your own posts, it's SOOOO obvious. You WON'T get a professional service for 3-4 hr for $75-$100, but then the pen at the zoo doesn't get cleaned that often I'm guessing.....you just wallow in it.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 07:14 PM   #13
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

In a scenario like that described by IB or Budman (+1 on the yoga pants!!), I could see the 'maid service' being something like a roleplay add-on for a provider. If this is a scenario where the customer can look at the "maid" but can't touch, that's not going to sell well to the majority of 'mongers.

Most 'mongers are here because they *don't'* want their sexual gratification delayed or denied.

There's various kinds of gratification, though.. If a provider wasn't comfortable providing FS (even covered) anymore, she could incorporate a "sexy maid" routine and include the kind of happy ending she's comfortable giving after cleaning the house and teasing the customer.. That wouldn't be too different from what L1 and L2 FBSM providers already do.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 08:40 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I had a friend who did this. She had no complaints about it.

Whispers, does your license and bonded one show up in their undies? I'm sure a few guys would like the contact info for that if FP chooses not to pursue.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 08:44 PM   #15
JohnnyD321
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I would have to say, if I wanted real cleaning done, I'd hire a service for that, since they would probably be less expensive per hour.
If I wanted a Sexy Maid Fantasy, I'd ask a provider, but would fit that in to the normal session without much (if any) real cleaning. -- again, too expensive for a "cleaning job".

However, if the provider REALLY did want the extra work, and would bring her hourly rate down to the same rates as a normal cleaning service, then I'd give my money to the provider... perhaps something like 2hrs real cleaning in sexy outfit at Cleaning Service rates, followed by 1hr of her normal hobby rate for that special finish.
JohnnyD321 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women