Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41297
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 02:23 PM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Opinion: Man Made or God Given Naturals

Guys,

Whats your favorite between MMs or natural boobies?Which provider is your fav?
Now girls, let the guys tell you their opinion. Don't post gratuitous pictures of your sexxxy bare biddies hoping to get votes. ROFL.....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:26 PM   #2
Bender923
Gaining Momentum

sometimes I feel i'm bipolar on the subject cause i'm a fan of both (maybe it's a sober vs drunk obsession I dunno). I do know one thing, how the girl rocks the twin peaks does play a big difference.
Bender923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:31 PM   #3
grean
Valued Poster

AbbyNicole's perfect and perky mouth full of boobs do the trick for me!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 02:54 PM   #4
Guest092816
Account Disabled

User ID: 299425
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
Guys,

Whats your favorite between MMs or natural boobies?Which provider is your fav?
Now girls, let the guys tell you their opinion. Don't post gratuitous pictures of your sexxxy bare biddies hoping to get votes. ROFL.....

I like BOTH 😍
Guest092816 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:02 PM   #5
roadfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

For me it is not so black and white. Generally the best natural tits are better than the best MM. To me MM just don't feel quite as good. But in many cases the MM are better than what a gal was born with. I do completely hate the hard MM though no matter the size. Won't visit a gal that has them if I know in advance, and won't return if I encounter them. I think it best to save up for better ones Of course there are a lot of different tastes out there!
roadfun is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:14 PM   #6
grean
Valued Poster

Aye, the MM natural look/feel. "They are really nice, but are they real?" She will never tell.....
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #7
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Ive never met a pair of MM in person so i cant make a fair judgement, but i can say i do LOVE the all naturals. Not too big though. Just big enough to get a full hand/mouth full.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #8
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had plenty ask who couldn't tell one way or the other......guess they were putting age/children and whatnot through their mind and not coming up with, well....mine LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:10 PM   #9
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Idk that's a tough one. If she's riding me I'd prefer some big ol ones staring back at me that I can reach out and touch. If I'm sucking on them I think I'd prefer a softer one. Mm's are great to look at but not as fun if hard. Real ones are softer and fun but not if saggy or hanging or too little.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:25 PM   #10
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Natural all the way
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:31 PM   #11
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Natural all the way
Aaahhh...Jules, given the lovely naturals you're blessed with, I'd have to agree!
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 04:51 PM   #12
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Without hesitation, god given all the way!!!

Personal taste is on the smaller side--large A to small C is a good range, especially when making a donation is involved. But that doesn't mean I might not choose a provider with large up-tops if something else about her piqued my interest.

In the civi world, my attraction is generally the same albeit with much more variance depending on a lot more factors. While I wouldn't choose a provider with man-mades, if an attractive civi lady is giving me the "interested in getting busy" vibe, I couldn't care less about breast size and origin!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:04 PM   #13
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTXReggie View Post
Without hesitation, god given all the way!!!

Personal taste is on the smaller side--large A to small C is a good range, especially when making a donation is involved. But that doesn't mean I might not choose a provider with large up-tops if something else about her piqued my interest.

In the civi world, my attraction is generally the same albeit with much more variance depending on a lot more factors. While I wouldn't choose a provider with man-mades, if an attractive civi lady is giving me the "interested in getting busy" vibe, I could care less about breast size and origin!
+1
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:09 PM   #14
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Babitt View Post
Aaahhh...Jules, given the lovely naturals you're blessed with, I'd have to agree!
They do indeed look lovely from your pics
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 05:10 PM   #15
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have come to understand that boobs are each woman's joy or dismay. Emphasis since a nude was painted however many centuries ago but definitely more emphasised since the WWII.

I was told a joke by my Uncle when I was 21. It goes this way. An elderly couple celebrating their 50th anniversary were retracing their honeymoon in the Greek islands. As the sun was setting on a beautiful sea, the husband walked to the open window of their seaside condo high on a cliff, and stood admiring the view. His bride said: Dear I so remember you doing that on our honeymoom. Then you looked like a Greek God; now you look like a goddamned Greek.

Since, I have never judged women's boobs. They are what they are. Just like what my sexual attraction is.

For several centuries, women were able to enhance. This past 80 years, with implants. For those who care and can afford, wonderful- for them and their confidence. For those who wish and can't afford, I have found they make up for what they feel as a deficiency with other talents and and skills.

I have not found boobs affect my interest in sex. It's the chemistry that boils up in both of her and me into wonderful explosion for both.

Suggests a discussion on what chemistry creates that opportunity, does it not?
doug_dfw is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women