Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default Man shot to death over texting at movies

Movie texters don't bother me. Now, if they are talking on their phones, I say open fire,,,,,

(CNN) -- One man was shot dead after an argument over a cell phone conversation at a movie theater Monday afternoon in Wesley Chapel, Florida, Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco told CNN.
The victim and a woman who was also shot were sitting in a row in front of another couple.
"There was an altercation because the victim was using his cell phone. He was texting. He was making a lot of noise," Nocco said. "This led to a verbal altercation, the verbal altercation escalated."
The suspect pulled out a handgun and shot the man and the woman, who has non-life threatening injuries, with him. The sheriff said it was unclear if the shooter meant to hit the woman.
Nocco said there was no indication that the two couples involved knew each other.
A witness said the shooting occurred during the previews to the movie. Charles Cummings told reporters that the man who was shot sat two seats from his son. The man who was upset by the cell phone user argued with the victim then got up and left the theater for a brief time.
"He came back very irritated," Cummings said, who said he thought the shooter went to look for a theater manager.
The two men started arguing again and the cell phone user told the other man he was just texting his daughter. A few silent seconds elapsed and the argument started again. Cummings said the victim arose from his seat and talked to the shooter.
"Their voices started going up. There seems to almost be a confrontation," Cummings said. "Somebody throws popcorn; I'm not sure who threw it. And then bang, he was shot."
The victim staggered over and fell on Cummings and his son. A nurse who was in the theater performed CPR on the victim until the paramedics arrived, said Cummings, who like his son, had spatters of blood on his clothes.
A release from the sheriff's department said the suspected shooter was at the movie "Lone Survivor" with his wife.
A bystander detained the suspect until deputies arrived, the statement said.
The shooting happened at about 1:30 p.m. inside one of the theaters at the Grove 16 complex, sheriff's spokeswoman Melanie Snow said.
"This was an isolated altercation between two guests that escalated unexpectedly. The safety, security and comfort of our guests and team members are always our top priorities, and we are truly heartbroken by this incident," Cobb Theatres, which operates the Grove complex, said in a written statement.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Movie texters don't bother me. Now, if they are talking on their phones, I say open fire,,,,,

(CNN) -- One man was shot dead...in...Florida, Pasco County
Write this off as progress. I almost killed an old fucker down there for eating hard pretzels in a movie.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:43 PM   #3
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
A witness recalled seeing the agitated man -- later identified by deputies as Curtis Reeves -- get up and leave in an apparent attempt to find a manager. When he came back alone, the argument escalated.

Both the man, identified by deputies as Chad Oulson, and his wife Nicole were struck by the single shot. Oulson, 43, was hit in the chest and died, while Nicole was hit in the hand when she put her hand up in front of her husband. She suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

An off-duty Sumter County deputy inside the theater was able to grab the gun and detain Reeves until deputies arrived, the sheriff added.

Reeves, a 71-year-old retired Tampa police officer, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder.

what a fucking nut ......guess he wanted to finish off his retirement in prison.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:08 PM   #4
gnadfly
Account Disabled

But it was in a peep show theater so its OK.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Was his CHL "grandfathered" or did he get an "honorary CHL"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:35 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Was his CHL "grandfathered" or did he get an "honorary CHL"?
I heard you shot your load on the back of some dude's head in a movie, LLIdiot.

Maybe it was on at the Delman Theater, which, coincidentally, wasn't on Delman Street
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

Maybe it was on at the Delman Theater, which, coincidentally, wasn't on Delman Street
That will teach you not to turn around and pay attention, in your glory hole at the Delman Theater.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:18 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
That will teach you not to turn around and pay attention, in your glory hole at the Delman Theater.
what the fuck does that even mean, Drooler?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:06 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Paid $17 to see Lone Survivor in the AMC Suites and the woman one seat away kept shaking her popcorn bag about every five minutes.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:22 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Are you upset and jealous, because you feel like I was cheating on you?
Old 01-14-2014, 04:24 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Paid $17 to see Lone Survivor in the AMC Suites and the woman one seat away kept shaking her popcorn bag about every five minutes.
Was she trying to get your attention? Or was it YouRong in drag, trolling in the theater?
Old 01-14-2014, 06:47 AM   #12
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

In all due respect, "fuck off" to anyone that pays $17 to see a movie.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:08 AM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

It was so you would quit whacking off.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 11:44 AM   #14
BigLouie
Valued Poster

This is what Stand Your Ground and Right To Carry results in. People just pulling out their gun and shooting someone because they think something MIGHT happen.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
This is what Stand Your Ground and Right To Carry results in. People just pulling out their gun and shooting someone because they think something MIGHT happen.
Bullshit! You don't have any idea what you're talking about. I heard some people talking about this in the classroom this morning and like you they were missing some important details but had already made up their minds what had happened. Didn't any of this shooting teach you anything? It never turns out to be what the press is reporting the first day or two.

A 71 year old man (forget that he WAS a cop 20 years ago) is in a confrontation with two people. One who had left the auditorium and returned (to retrieve a weapon?). I, like you, don't know what happened but you have to acknowledge what we do know.

I don't even know why Eva bothers posting sometimes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women