Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36938
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Guest102612
Account Disabled

User ID: 140343
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Knock and Talk, took from another site.

Suppose a hotel or motel desk clerk is suspicious and calls the cops.

People enjoy the greatest freedom from searches and seizures while they are in their homes, behind closed doors. Motel and hotel rooms have the same degree of protection, if rented overnight so as to constitute the equivalent of a home. Hotel and motel clerks do not have the ability to waive your Fourth Amendment rights by letting LE into your room. Don't let LE say they do in order to coerce you to open a motel or hotel door.

If the public can't see you, you enjoy the greatest protections under the Fourth Amendment while you are in the home or in the hotel or motel room. Let's call this "super-protected," because almost always a warrant is required to enter the home where the doorway is closed.

LE may try to get you and any companion(s) into a more vulnerable position by using what is called the "Knock & Talk" technique. Once you open the door and become visible to the officers, such that members of the general public could also see you, you lose a great deal of protection under the Fourth Amendment. You can be arrested, or frisked, under the same conditions as if you were out in public, once you open that door.

A common misconception is that, if you stay on the indoor-side of the threshold of an open doorway, you remain super-protected under the Fourth Amendment. But that is simply not so.

Here's how "Knock & Talk" works. Simply, LE will knock and wait for a reaction. One possible reaction is that you say something. Then LE will continue to engage you in a conversation.

LE may gain greater powers depending on any other reaction you may have. If they hear or see evidence being destroyed, this may allow LE to gain probable cause for a warrant or possibly even empower LE to enter without a warrant. Care should be taken not to make a lot of noise that could be misinterpreted as destruction of evidence. The same is true with gestures in front of windows into which LE could look from the outside. Once you open that door, what LE sees in plain view, or hears through the opening of the door, or smells with the door opened, may provide a basis for your arrest or a frisk of your person.

From your standpoint the best reaction to the "Knock & Talk" technique may be to simply keep quiet and wait for LE to go away after five or ten minutes. Again, do not open the door just because someone says the motel or hotel will open it if you do not. How will you opening the door be any better than having the door opened by a desk clerk? Besides, it's a search or seizure if the clerk does it; it's not if you do it with consent.

If you do not want to simply remain silent and hope LE will go away, eventually, you could speak to LE behind a closed door or even call dispatch to see if they will put you through to the officer(s). You should make it clear you do not wish to speak with LE and will not open the door without a warrant. If LE seems to be ordering you to open the door, clarify that by asking if it is a request or an order. If LE says it is a request, stand your ground and do not open the door. If it is an order, clarify that one more time and then open the door so you do not get charged with obstruction or resisting.

So what should you do if LE comes knocking and will not simply go away? Do not open the door immediately, unless you truly have nothing whatsoever to hide.

Perhaps while you are waiting to open the door as LE persists in knocking, you and any companion(s) could discuss a game plan and agree to stick to the plan once the door is opened. One game plan could be for any alleged provider(s) not to open the door of the home or room while in possession of any money whilst any alleged hobbyist can emerge in possession of any money. Obviously, then, no cash was ever exchanged and any game plan to say you are just intimate friends will carry a lot more weight than if the alleged provider is in possession of hundreds or even thousands of dollars in currency.
Guest102612 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Gimme your money. The cops are outside. You stay here out of sight and I'll go talk to them.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #3
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Give me your

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osolomio View Post
Gimme your money. The cops are outside. You stay here out of sight and I'll go talk to them.
But, but the hotel is in my name. You jump out the window.
Old 09-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #4
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Sorry to say, and nothing personal - If LE comes knocking at your door, you may have been engaging in things worse than hooking - that have the word "felony" associated with them. How do I know where your money came from? Me take your money for safe keeping...I don't think so. I don't think a conspiracy or obstruction charge would be quite so easy to get dismissed.

I think the advice in the article violates the first rule of dealing with LE - be polite, ask if they have a warrant, and STFU.

I'm not an attorney - ijs
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:41 AM   #5
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Old 09-16-2012, 10:13 AM   #6
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
Sorry to say, and nothing personal - If LE comes knocking at your door, you may have been engaging in things worse than hooking - that have the word "felony" associated with them. How do I know where your money came from? Me take your money for safe keeping...I don't think so. I don't think a conspiracy or obstruction charge would be quite so easy to get dismissed.

I think the advice in the article violates the first rule of dealing with LE - be polite, ask if they have a warrant, and STFU.

I'm not an attorney - ijs
The gentleman that wrote this it an attorney and a hobbyist. He writes a lot of advice on the other site.
If the provider is smart she isn't going to have a wad of cash on her or around her!
Old 09-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

If a lady is working out of a hotel, she's going to have cash on her person, car, hotel safe, etc., unless she's converted it into a debit card or deposited it into a bank account.

But, it also depends on where she is (if she's touring or not) and how many clients she plans on seeing.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #8
Osolomio
Valued Poster

I've just realized that my bank's ATMs (some of them) will accept checks without even an envelope. I'm sure they accept cash in the same manner. No need to carry cash around long term.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:17 PM   #9
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Not all ladies have bank accounts and if they do......they can't always deposit the full amounts due to other circumstances.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default No money, condoms, or lotion

It would seem that if a YL is caught with a gentlemen, and she is in posession of large amounts of money, condoms, and lotion, both parties will have some splainin' to do.

Look at the kind of evidence LE is searching for in other jurisdictions:

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/2006...ub-tug-repeat/

Is this a great country, or what?

As Claire Wolfe has said before, America is at the awkward stage: it's too late to work within the system, but it's too soon to shoot the bastards.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #11
Guest110512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Here is my view from the cheap seats: The cops don't have to be right to cause you one hell of a headache. So what if the tickets get tossed in court, the damage is done to the client and provider as they both have to get lawyers. If he is married his spouse will find out and if she has past problems with LE she now has more.

Even the dumpy hotels have security cameras and if they suspect you are doing something illegal to warrant them calling the cops you can damn well bet the hotel and the cops have watched the cameras and have a plan before they knock on your door.

Think about this scenario, motel calls cops about their suspicions and show them video of traffic in and out of room, cops watch for guy leaving and pull him over, has choice to come clean and leave or be detained and wife finds out. They spew talk that his DNA will be found in the room in such a manner it leaves no doubt as the activity that went on. He thinks oh crap my DNA is going to be in a trash can and on a washcloth and neither will be a saliva sample. Guy comes clean and next guy and provider get screwed.

If you want the opinion of an attorney just mention ShysterJon in your message and he will appear just like magic! I hope he shows up and has his piece written on how to hire an attorney.
Guest110512 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #12
Guest102612
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by makemesmile View Post

Think about this scenario, motel calls cops about their suspicions and show them video of traffic in and out of room, cops watch for guy leaving and pull him over, has choice to come clean and leave or be detained and wife finds out. They spew talk that his DNA will be found in the room in such a manner it leaves no doubt as the activity that went on. He thinks oh crap my DNA is going to be in a trash can and on a washcloth and neither will be a saliva sample. Guy comes clean and next guy and provider get screwed.
If he comes clean the cops are still going to write a ticket or detain him and the wifey is going to find out. I think I have read in here from Shyster jon, Don't say anything STFU and call a Lawyer. They can't charge you without proof and they can't get DNA or anything else without a warrant and most aren't going to go through the trouble of getting one.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #13
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll not comment on the "legal" advice other than to say this: retain counsel and follow their advice regarding the specific jurisdiction you are working in / visiting a lady in.

Frankly, this sentence, "Suppose a hotel or motel desk clerk is suspicious and calls the cops." is the biggest issue with the entire re-posted post.

Gentlemen, see ladies that work their business in such a manner that the front desk is not of issue. Generally speaking, but not always, the higher you go on the hotel "food chain" the less problems one will experience. (IMHO, IME).

Also, there are innumerable lawsuits (and several at the federal level) that expose the hotel / motel to rather large liability for calling the police on their patrons after they have checked in with only a "suspicion" as it relates to this business specifically. Be aware that usually, if a clerk is suspicious, they will simply not rent the room. Most hotels will have a policy to approach the patron quietly (their manager will approach you) rather than call the police.

Several ladies have a lot of experience with hospitality services, including one lady that posts frequently in Nebraska, and she has written numerous times on the issue of hotel safety and what they "can" and "can't" do in Nebraska, I'll encourage her to share her learned opinion (if she so chooses) and reserve further comment.

I think BigH said it best with "If LE comes knocking at your door, you may have been engaging in things worse than hooking - that have the word "felony" associated with them."

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I've received several PMs relating to my earlier post in this thread and I'd like to clarify.

Nothing was intended in my comment to imply anything about the OP (Sabrababy) who is a great lady (imho), a friend, and person whose opinion I value greatly.

My point was simply that it's unlikely LE will knock on a provider's door unless there are larger issues. (imho) Knocking without probable cause is simply harassment...something a hotel manager may have his security guys do...but getting LE to simply harass would likely be viewed as a waste of their time and potenially counter-productive from their prospective. Of course, there may be a bored vice detective somewhere who has nothing better to do than to scare the crap out of two consenting adults in a hotel room - With my luck, I'll be one of them. lol

Should this ever happen to me, I'm going to follow the #1 rule - be polite, ask the required question(s): do they have a warrant, am I being detained - then STFU. The goal is to end the discussion at the earliest opportunity.

Peace Out!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:53 AM   #15
Duke1023
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Ok, without getting too intrusive, has anyone ever heard of the cops just knocking on a door to a hotel room? I could see if there is other activity going on or something of that sort, but I would like to think Uncle Leo has better things to do. Then again, nothing much surprises me anymore. I like the "be polite and STFU" philosophy.
Duke1023 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women