Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2017, 05:49 AM   #1
VitaMan
Premium Access

Encounters: 70
Default Trump family continues collecting

Prior to the election, Trump's son commented how easy it was to get
the Russians to invest in their ideas.

After the election, Trump's son in law has started making trips to China,
working investors on the visa program, to get the Chinese to invest in
their current ideas.

What to make of it ? Business as usual ?

As long as the Trumps collect money, it doesn't matter what they are doing. They
are happy.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

............as if the obamas didn't get filthy rich during their 8 years, and the Clintons didn't even get to the white house and they got filthy rich.

The amount of corruptness during hussein obamas terms should earn them a spot in the Guinness book of records.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:01 PM   #3
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

VitaMan, tell us more about how Trump being a success in life has ruined your chances at success?
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #4
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
VitaMan, tell us more about how Trump being a success in life has ruined your chances at success?
He probably read my reply, started having anxiety problems, and is currently hiding in his safe space with his crayons and coloring book. Obviously he's indoors as Texas in May weather tends to melt snowflakes.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:49 PM   #5
Trey
Valued Poster

If trump doubled his money each year as president his base would be ok with that. No matter what he does, he won. That means they won. For trumpers thats all that matters.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 02:58 PM   #6
VitaMan
Premium Access

That's the way to do it. No defense, start bringing up other people or subjects.

Let's say the Rockets have a bad game, and don't guard anyone. They can start talking about some other teams poor performance in their post game interviews. "Hey, did you see the Celtics game ? They couldn't hit the broadside of a barn."

Trump made a lot of money in Atlantic City. But his investors......well, they got wiped out. So he's a success. I haven't wiped out any investors, so guess I'm not.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:34 PM   #7
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

One thing for sure about these tards who defend Trump at any given cost,( now mind you Trump doesn't even know them or give 2 shits about them) is that if you tend to disagree or talk about the orange bafoon you must be an Obama supporter. What a bunch of tards. They think the world revolves around republican and democrats. News flash! Some of us dont give a shit about either. Lastly aren't republicans supposed to be conservative good christians with morals and all that...well then why are you on a hooktard board?? Explain that..
oilman12 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 04:03 PM   #8
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilman12 View Post
One thing for sure about these tards who defend Trump at any given cost,( now mind you Trump doesn't even know them or give 2 shits about them) is that if you tend to disagree or talk about the orange bafoon you must be an Obama supporter. What a bunch of tards. They think the world revolves around republican and democrats. News flash! Some of us dont give a shit about either. Lastly aren't republicans supposed to be conservative good christians with morals and all that...well then why are you on a hooktard board?? Explain that..
Your guess at knowing anything about me is as far off as can be. I see you threw all the typical liberal rhetoric in your comment though. Thanks for identifying who you really are. I would never support the Democratic party for what they have become today. I was raised southern democrat when that was actually something to be proud of. What they have become today I would never support. You try and lump all republicans to be devout christians and that exposes how much of a moron you truley are.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 04:20 PM   #9
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

that's why they call them democrats
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:10 PM   #10
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilman12 View Post
Lastly aren't republicans supposed to be conservative good christians with morals and all that...well then why are you on a hooktard board?? Explain that..
Juvenile and sophomoric comment at best. OMG, you shamed us so badly the pain of the shame is really too overwhelming to live with..............

Grow up.
Old 05-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #11
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
If trump doubled his money each year as president his base would be ok with that. No matter what he does, he won. That means they won. For trumpers thats all that matters.

Yep.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #12
MisterMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I am a registered independent, and I hate all politicians...liberal or conservative, dumb-o-crat or republi-cunt.

That being said, I will now say this:

Enjoy Trump's impeachment. After yesterday, it's definitely coming. And he will be convicted.
MisterMeat is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:09 PM   #13
oilman12
Valued Poster

I def said tards and it seems the term fits. Typical kool aid drinking tard to always throw around the political labels when someone doesn't agree with their bullshit beliefs.
Gtfoh with that so called conservative or liberal bullshit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
Your guess at knowing anything about me is as far off as can be. I see you threw all the typical liberal rhetoric in your comment though. Thanks for identifying who you really are. I would never support the Democratic party for what they have become today. I was raised southern democrat when that was actually something to be proud of. What they have become today I would never support. You try and lump all republicans to be devout christians and that exposes how much of a moron you truley are.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:13 PM   #14
oilman12
Valued Poster

Put the kool aid down. It's not going to make you any smarter. No more than the orange buffoon in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Juvenile and sophomoric comment at best. OMG, you shamed us so badly the pain of the shame is really too overwhelming to live with..............

Grow up.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:35 PM   #15
oilman12
Valued Poster

Now on a side note, given this is a pussy board. His daughters, I'd def would love to fuck either in the ass..although am sure pussy grabber has sampled it already :-D

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women