Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25
Default Ok For You Ladies That Have Seen Me and Fellas That Have Met ME

Ok for all you ladies that have met me and talked to me over the phone or in any way shape, or form. What is your opinion of me?

Am I a manipulator?
Do I try to haggle you in any way?
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully?
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything?

This is your time to make me a better hobbyist if you feel there is anything that would make me a better one.

Gentlemen do any of you have anything you would like to ad to this? Please do so. I'm a big boy I can handle it.

My reputation is on the line here so I'm willing to listen to anything any of you might have to say.

EA
Old 01-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

EA,,,,,,,,,,Write that review.....tell it like it is and go from there. Don't beat yourself up when you didn't do anything wrong......................... ....
Old 01-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
AshrDashr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What Ike said. This has gone on longer than it should amigo. Write the review and walk away.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:04 PM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Don't need the review right now. I'm not beating myself up at all fellas trust me. There is a reason I'm starting this thread. Let's see where it goes.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Am I a manipulator? Well you did manipulate my boobies out of my top
Do I try to haggle you in any way? Nope...you did tip me $20...which is my boobie flashing rate
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully? Nope...you were very respectfully drooling over my boobies...
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything? YES!! Next time you see me, at least look at my eyes once during the conversation ...

Not sure what happen EA to warrant this thread, but when I met him he was super cool..even though he has a better connection with my "2" puppies then with me HAHAHA
Old 01-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Only pussies, white knights and Patron Saints of Providers don't have alerts on the National Blacklist...you're a member of the cool guys club now...chill out.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

1)Am I a manipulator? Ya haven't sex-texted me back sheeesh ... how can I flirt better?
2)Do I try to haggle you in any way? Lol love your teasin - am I your next hobby wife or not dagnabbit!
3)Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully? Naw
4) Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything? refer to # 1 & 2 lmfao

Oh yeah ... ya haven't traveled north yet to see me lmao!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I'm lost. What review?

I don't know what you expect from this thread my man. Good luck with it.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #9
Max Rax
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 26319
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Am I a manipulator?Nope
Do I try to haggle you in any way?Naw
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully?NEVER
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything?just learn how to let me get the last word and deal with it lmao
Ladies if you haven't met him he's a sincerely nice guy and 1 of the coolest. None of these words should even be connected with you and if someone is trying to say you ANY of these things. Let's start the hanging..............I'm just saying lol
Old 01-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #10
KinkyNasty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Damn EA, what the fuck happened?!? Can't be much worse than the alert I had on me from whatshername....Lol!

Whatever it's worth... You're cool with me!
Old 01-02-2011, 03:46 PM   #11
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

EA, only the important peoples opinion should matter......and we all love you!!

Big dick and all!!
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #12
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
Am I a manipulator? Well you did manipulate my boobies out of my top
Do I try to haggle you in any way? Nope...you did tip me $20...which is my boobie flashing rate
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully? Nope...you were very respectfully drooling over my boobies...
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything? YES!! Next time you see me, at least look at my eyes once during the conversation ...

Not sure what happen EA to warrant this thread, but when I met him he was super cool..even though he has a better connection with my "2" puppies then with me HAHAHA
Not my fault lol. They're so bigggg. Kind of like........lol
Old 01-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #13
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Hey EA at least you got to be first, I'm in 15th place and behind NAN for f**ks sake, going to be getting shit about that for years. It's a rite of passage don't worry about it, it will never stop you from seeing anyone.

There are always going to be loons in 'this thing of ours' it's the hobby tax, you just pay it and continue to have fun.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #14
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Hey EA at least you got to be first, I'm in 15th place and behind NAN for f**ks sate, going to be getting shit about that for years. It's a rite of passage don't worry about it, it will never stop you from seeing anyone.

There are always going to be loons in 'this thing of ours' it's the hobby tax, you just pay it and continue to have fun.
Ok I think I know what you're saying but not sure. Now my rite of passage was paid back on ASPD lol.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #15
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE View Post
EA,,,,,,,,,,Write that review.....tell it like it is and go from there. Don't beat yourself up when you didn't do anything wrong......................... ....
+1 I agree 100%, I am looking forward to meeting you. You never tried to haggle with me and every time I've conversed with you, you are super sweet and very fun.
As SOULMANIKE said, don't beat yourself up over this. You are in the right. Write a review and do your best to put it behind you. I'm sorry I can't see you sooner. I know I can help you to forget.

Love,
Ana
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women