Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48380
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2013, 02:14 PM   #1
cyddj88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8
Default Amber Reed: Shady, shady, shady ... and inconsiderate

Ok, I always thought the community was pretty harsh with her scheduling, especially after this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=660112

... but I'm convinced the girl has issues and is inconsiderate as hell.

I have close to 100 e-mails trying to schedule something with her. 3 or 4 times in the past, I thought we had something scheduled only to get this or that reason. Last time, I was like Cpalmson, schedule my day out, was about to walk out the door and drive 75 mins to Pensacola, but decided to do a courtesy e-mail, since I had no number yet, and she said she was in Mobile.

I'm trying to understand the girl, especially after the heat she's taken from what other's have said and even tried pointing out that she needs to be more clear.

Well, on Monday, I ask her if she's EVER GOING TO BE IN THE PENSACOLA AREA sometime soon. She told me "yes i will be available in pensacola this week wed april 3rd and friday april 5th hun...do either of those days work?"

If you tell me you will already be there, then I will assume you will already be there. Makes sense right? Not with her. She's done this before, saying she'll be in this town or not - what she probably means is she CAN be in this town or that town not that she will already be in town ... big difference.

Anyway, we try to book a day and time amongst several, several e-mails. I said Wednesday at 12:30 p.m.. She said 3 times that she's free all day Wednesday and that 12:30 would work. I confirm that I can meet and will meet her. She then says that she will send a "confirmation" e-mail and her incall info to confirm the night before. Well, that e-mail never came, so I check with her again and she said that she already confirmed it with me twice and that she can still meet. (Ummmm, I guess I missed that magic missing e-mail).

The morning of, today, Wednesday, she said she could still meet and just asked me to confirm. (Here we go with the confirming again) Keep in mind that this is already like the 5th confirmation. That was at 8:00 a.m. - she even gave me her phone number and incall location to confirm that she was going to be in Pensacola. I reply by 9 a.m. saying that yes, of course I can still meet. Keep in mind that she already said in her first e-mail that she will already be in Pensacola Wednesday and Friday.

Well, I am already on my way for our 12:30 p.m. appt, beginning the 75mins+ drive in the rain. I call her, no answer. I text her saying I'm on my way, no answer. So I e-mail her saying I'm on my way and keep driving. She e-mails like 15 mins later and says that she can't do 12:30, but she can do 1 or 1:30 because her drive is over an hour away. So much for actually being in Pensacola.

I said I could do 1 p.m. and keep driving. Keep in mind, that I'm e-mailing while I'm driving in the rain. I also said that if she can't come to let me know ASAP so I don't keep driving. Her e-mails were 15-20 minutes apart.

It's 11:45 a.m., I'm 10-15 minutes away from the Pensacola bridge then she tells me she can't come until 2 p.m. because it takes her OVER 2 HOURS to get to Pensacola (what happened to being an hour away??). She asks me again if that's ok and I say yes. I said I can kill time, but that if she can't come to let me know ASAP so I'm not sitting around wasting time for nothing. I send her 3 e-mails asking to confirm 2 p.m.

Then she replies to an old e-mail from an hour ago as if I'm somebody else and says that she can't do 1 p.m. .... 1 p.m.????? Then she said can't make 2 p.m. either because I never responded. I just finally gave up, wasted my day, and my drive.

My take is the girl is shady as hell, has issues, and is inconsiderate. I don't care how good of a service she provides, no pussy is worth all that hassle. Unless you have enough time in your day to have it screwed with or have the patience of a holy saint, I'd say stay away from this shady, inconsiderate provider.
cyddj88 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:26 AM   #2
st_mike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Sorry about your drive and wasted time.

It has been a while since I saw Amber but I distinctly remember going through several situations similar to yours (luckily when she was local to me) before finally meeting her.

The only reason I kept trying was another member of this board told me she was worth it, and she was.

But this is one of those 'be aware' situations where you have to go into it knowing you probably won't connect the first few tries.

Amber is a sweet young lady but this is unfortunately just part of the deal
st_mike is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

She is on my blacklist. I will not recommend her to anyone. For those who do get to see her, lucky you. Like the OP said, she may be the best fuck since sliced bread, but if she is going to play games, it is not worth the effort. I can fuck a toothless chick at half the price and still have a good time.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #4
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Completely agree with the above post by CPalm.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
Outlaw24
Gaining Momentum

Damn...sorry about that situation man
Outlaw24 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Thanks for the heads up. If I wanted to play those kinda games I'd just get a girlfriend.
Doodle23 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
Lonster
Registered Member

Encounters: 16

I have had issues with scheduling with her as well
Lonster is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #8
steiner
Registered Member

I think a lot of us have had the same problems with her. I had the same thing happen 4 different times, everytime confirming all the way up to 4 hours before to get to the incall and her not respond to anything.
steiner is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #9
Degaman1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I've had the same issues with her more than once. I stopped trying after the 7th runaround.
Degaman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:29 AM   #10
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degaman1 View Post
I've had the same issues with her more than once. I stopped trying after the 7th runaround.
7!!! Really. Dude, no hooker is worth 7 failed attempts. Ever hear of the old saying-- "fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #11
pjonesfl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
7!!! Really. Dude, no hooker is worth 7 failed attempts. Ever hear of the old saying-- "fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".
I think I've heard that saying. Didn't this guy invent that saying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Back to the issue at matter, my opinion is the girl is whack, selfish, inconsiderate as hell, and shady as hell. Those, in my opinion, are characteristics of a much deeper problem. I don't care how good of a service she provides or how pretty she is, shady = mega unattractive for me. In my opinion, no hooker is worth that hassle unless you have a good bit of time on your hands. Some may, I don't. Like a couple previous comments said: She's on my blacklist, and if I wanted these games, I'd get a girlfriend or find a future ex-wife.

In the end, I know karma is a b!tich.
pjonesfl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women