Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
StarElektra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127399
My ECCIE Reviews
Question MONTGOMERY...NEED HELP!

HEY I'M COMING TO MONTGOMERY NEXT WEEK FOR A FEW DAYS AND I NEED SOME INFO ON GOOD HOTELS IN GOOD AREAS, ALSO ANY GOOD RESTAURANTS ETC. THANKS!!
StarElektra is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
Luddite
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

There are several nice hotels on the east side of town near the Eastchase shopping center. Fairfield Inn, Hampton Inn are at the higher end but there are also nice budget hotels in that area too. Microtel Inn has very nice rooms for very reasonable rates. Also Comfort Inn and Holiday Inn Express are in this area. They are all located near I-85 Exit 11.
One of my favorite restaurants is Mr. Gus's at 6268 Atlanta Highway (Bell Road and Atlanta Highway), it serves both Italian and Greek cuisine. The Eastside Grill in the Walmart Shopping Center (just up the street from Mr. Gus's) is good for steaks and burgers and other American dishes. Montgomery also has Thai, Korean, Indian, Mexican and countless meat and three restaurants if any of that stuff trips you trigger.
When are you coming to Montgomery?
Luddite is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

The Eastchase Mall area is the ONLY good area in Montgomery! LOL
Everything you need is right there in that area.
Be careful and have fun.
FK is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #4
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

That's not true, Fallon... There's 2-3 very nice hotels just north of Exit 4 and also the Renaissance, Hampton and Embassy Suites downtown. Just stay away from Exit 6 on I-85 or South Blvd off of I-65. and if you add in Prattville, there's several very nice ones off of I-65 just north of town.
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
44formore
Premium Access

Encounters: 95

Star, Montgomery is very limited in what you seek.... come to Panama City Beach instead... :-)
44formore is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:35 PM   #6
FK
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4082
My ECCIE Reviews

Most gentleman don't like visiting a downtown area because of parking issues. But thank you Stanky, that is good info.
FK is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:31 AM   #7
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

It has been 2 years since I worked in downtown Montgomery (Colonial Bank). There are some nice things being developed in the River Walk (or is it River Front) area and along Commerce St and Tallapoosa St. But you are right, parking is an issue down there. So is some of the local thuggery.

Not far from the Renaissance Center and Embassy Suites there's a public housing apartment building or 2. I think there's an alleged drug treatment center nearby. And there's a lot of homeless people that wonder around downtown all hours of the day and night.

I had to make several trips midnight to Montgomery to work on the computer systems that were at 250 Commerce St. Never felt comfortable getting in and out of the car and building down there. Not to mention having to dodge the drunks coming out of the Alley Bar on Commerce between Bibb/Madison and Tallapoosa.

But I did enjoy working down there during the day. I worked out of 1 Court Square. There were lots of good places to eat lunch during the day within walking distance. There was Lundy's, Flames (which was sort of a hamburger/chicken joint), Chris' Hotdogs, there was a Chinese place on the corner of Commerce and Madison/Bibb, and an Italian place in the development they were doing next to the Alley Bar. Seems like there was also a Dreamland BBQ.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #8
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for this info. Saved me some time on researching best place to stay close to something.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women